2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kinlee G.
Kinlee G.
I bought this bronzer a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I use it almost everyday. You have to be careful about how much product you use though. Other than that it is amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Watsonville, CA
Such a gorgeous bronzer. Very pigmented and absolutely flawless in pictures. Doesn't get matte and looks great on medium to darker skin tones . Very true to color . Just hate that it gets a little muddy if you don't have a soft hand
Hope S.
Hope S.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
A beautiful, brown based bronzer that warms up the skin. Best for medium to deep skin tones, it goes on smooth without it being too patchy or powdery. The color isn't too red or grey, so it works beautifully as a natural bronzer.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
This is literally such a gorgeous bronzer, bought t at Sephora, & it is affordable for the quality compared to my too faced it's better over all! Beautiful packaging. I would recommend to anyone wanting to learn how to contour!
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm a huge fan of this bronzer all the way around! It works so well with my light skin tone and blends beautifully. It's great for contouring or for just adding a little bit of color to your face with a beautiful matte finish.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
I have the color bronzed and it's become my favorite bronzer in my collection. It gives such a beautiful color to the face. It's been my go to bronzer this summer. UD makes amazing gave products. I would definitely repurchase.
Chas B.
Chas B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This product is finely milled, doesn't look streaky at all, can be used to bronze up face or contour. I use this product at least twice a week. This product gives a radiant glow to your face. I would definitely purchase again
julia p.
julia p.
Sanford, MI
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)

This looks so natural on my fair-neutral skin. Most bronzers look either orange or dirty on me. This one gives depth and definition in such a subtle way. I don't need to use a lot and the effect it gives is just so natural.
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
It gets really cake-y and clumpy really fast no matter how light my application. I've tried using it on moisturized skin, non moisturized skin. I've tried using it mixed with face oils to help. Nothing has worked for me.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is so perfect! If your looking for a matte bronzer you've got yourself a winner! Buildable and pigmented beautiful color suitable for many different skin tones. This has a permanent spot in my makeup bag.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?