BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm a huge fan of this bronzer all the way around! It works so well with my light skin tone and blends beautifully. It's great for contouring or for just adding a little bit of color to your face with a beautiful matte finish.
Chas B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This product is finely milled, doesn't look streaky at all, can be used to bronze up face or contour. I use this product at least twice a week. This product gives a radiant glow to your face. I would definitely purchase again
Johnetta T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
It gets really cake-y and clumpy really fast no matter how light my application. I've tried using it on moisturized skin, non moisturized skin. I've tried using it mixed with face oils to help. Nothing has worked for me.
Alexandra S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is so perfect! If your looking for a matte bronzer you've got yourself a winner! Buildable and pigmented beautiful color suitable for many different skin tones. This has a permanent spot in my makeup bag.
Sharmane W.
I have fair skin with pink undertones for some reason neither color of this bronzer looked right on me. I have tried it on clients and had excellent results. It blends beautifully and looks. Atural on some skin tones
Kayla L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer goes on great! And I must say, a little bit goes a long way! I bought it at Sephora after I had watched some makeup tutorials and I just had to give it a try! I would definitely buy this product again!
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I have this in the "sun kissed" shade. I'm fair, and the bronzer does make you look like you were laying out at the beach all day. I love to use this in the summer, it a bit more intense then other bronzer colors .
Cassie H.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer blends well and looks great with my medium skin tone. Urban Decay is a good brand, but they are a little on the pricey side. I would say that it's worth the cost and I will definitely buy it again.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer. it isn't to warm on my skin tone. it is smooth and blends easy. it isn't blotchy at all and stays put all day. the color is great for a bronzer. I have used this everyday since I got it.
Shelby S.
I really love this bronzer and I am so happy I splurged and got it. With that being said I feel it is expensive but I have had it for a while and I use it daily. It goes on nicely and it gives an even bronze
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?