BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer... us it all over my face... contour... eyeshadow... even my body to fix tan lines. Has a great buildable coverage
sanaz j.
Round rock, TX
I use this as blush and when used lightly looks great, and looks good used as a bronzer too, the color is a pretty shade that is not too dark.
Arianna B.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I need this bronzer, i have a rimmel bronzer but ive heard a lot of good comments of this one. I love Urban decay and i believe in they haha
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
This is my favorite bronzer when I have fake tan on. It blends so well and has a terracotta undertone. Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me!
Emma D.
Amazing very smooth and natural and it can be built up and I like how there is 2 shades sunkissed and bronzed so you can choose the intensity
cristal m.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I really wanna try this bronzer out it great for summer time iam from Florida so I want a from the look and Also of the packaging so pretty
Alexx M.
Richmond, IN
It doesn't make my face Orange and it is really easy to apply. It works well with my foundation and concealer to create an even skin tone.
Viviana R.
San Ysidro
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is my favorite bronzer and most for the summer to get that summer look also it gives my face more color and the packaging is beautiful
Ashley W.
Pennsylvania, PA
Review for: Bronzed more...
Super great for the summer time to give you that extra glow. I love that it doesn’t take much product to use to get a nice bronzed look.
Vinnie A.
Riverside, CA
This Is A Must Have Bronzer. A Little Goes A Long Way. I Purchased This A Week Ago & Will Continue Go Purchase. Not Disappointed At All.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange