BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Wildeline F.
I'm too dark to use this bronzer but you can actually see give warmth to the skin. A good bronzer. Wish for a darker one .
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
My newest bronzer baby! I love it! I was nervous to try it out but I'm so glad I did! It's the best bronzer I've ever used!
Jamie B.
Tempe
I love this bronzer, but it broke so fast and I am not hard on my cosmetics. Will probably buy again to see how it lasts.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Gives a perfect beach bronzed warmth to your face. I use this for a nice bronze glow or even subtle contouring. Love it.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Bronzer bronzer! This is a very good bronzer and it s not that expensive. It s easy to apply it and it has a high quality
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronze is really nice luv how it gives my face shine and bronze I need to use this every time or I won't be happy ūüėä
Susie E.
Un bronceado perfecto con este producto y bum estas lista en un dos por tres muy f√°cil de aplicar y adem√°s que dura mucho
Danielle E.
Montgomery
I think this is a wearable shade, even though it’s darker than I’d usually wear. Maybe because it’s matte and buildable.
Krystal H.
Urban decay bronzer is so pretty. Its very pigmented. It gives you that perfect contour/bronze look. Its worth the money!
April L.
Such a great product. Blends well and looks natural. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way so it will last!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange