BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica A.
Perfect for setting your contour. Blends amazingly and it really gives a nice bronzey look!!! Definitely going to purchase again! Worth the $$ spent!
Pauline C.
Bronx, NY
Such a creamy and velvetty bronzer powder with great pigment payoff! I love the packaging as well because it's super flat and easy to take around!
Abbey B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is a great bronzer. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. It's very compact. The product lasts a long time and leaves a light, glowing color.
Sarah D.
Duson, LA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this stuff. I've never really had it but my cousin did and it applied so easily and well with foundation it also makes you look super good.
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
This was one of the first bronzers I’ve ever bought that was a bit higher quality. Still stick by it! Adds the perfect amount of warmth to my look.
Erin C.
For my skin tone this didn't work at all for me. I looked like I just got back from the beach and had a horrible sunburn. The product was returned.
Fer L.
Bronzer came off as chalky and was not able to blend it as I wanted to. Will try it out again but seems like it's not a good product for its price.
Lauren C.
Review for: Bronzed more...
It was a great bronzer. It highlighted my face well and didn't look thick. For the most part it was sheer and light. It is good for all skin tones.
Kerry A.
Santa Rosa , CA
I wear brozner everyday and it gives me such a nice glow . the reason this one is superior is because the pigment is so beautiful and it stays on
elizabeth w.
This bronzer is amazing. It stayed on my face throughout my sister's wedding which was outside in 80 degree weather and my face looked flawless.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange