BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Flor C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Best bronzer I have ever use ! Easy to blend and work with . It's more for medium skin tone maybe even dark . Totally recommend
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Long wearing, smells fine, good color for most skin colors, and is easily blendable. The pigment is good and is not too harsh.
Lexi W.
Port Jervis, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Great bronzer! Super cute packaging!! You have to go in light handed with this though by its pigmented and it can look muddy
Zainab m.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
love this bronzer ,very nice texture .sunkissed is perfect for my nc20 skin tone . really promising and well build formula ,
Briseida B.
Thermal
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this blush, if you’re tanned or yellow tone I would recommend to buy the color “bronzed”. It has a very matte finish.
kera p.
This is my favorite matte bronzer. I use it to contour my checks for a "no makeup" makeup look. Adds a nice sun kissed look
Heather B.
Gardner, MA
This beach bronzer gives you that summer glow all year round without faking baking! It's a definite staple in my makeup bag
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
My newest bronzer baby! I love it! I was nervous to try it out but I'm so glad I did! It's the best bronzer I've ever used!
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite Bronzer!! I love the color it's perfect! I look like I just spent a weekend at the beach!! My everyday bronzer
Wildeline F.
I'm too dark to use this bronzer but you can actually see give warmth to the skin. A good bronzer. Wish for a darker one .
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?