BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Victoria S.
Lawrenceburg
Amazing amazing stuff!!! I love the pop of color it gives me. I've been an avid bronzer user for years and definitely pay the extra money for urban decay! I would high recommend to others as well as you can't go wrong with it
Ally M.
Bemidji
Review for: Bronzed more...
This product was alright, It turned out really chalky and and it was too shimmery for my opinion. I accidentally rubbed it on my shirt and almost all of it came off without barely pressing it to something.
Samantha W.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
One of my go to’s for sure! It blends super good and I love how it doesn’t go on super dark I can build it up to where I like it! Not to thick and feels like I have a ton of makeup on!
Eliana T.
DORAL, FL
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch. It makes my face look like i just left the beach. I dont think you'll be disappointed.
McKenna K.
Columbus
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love the product. true to color and applies nice and smooth. Lasts for hours even when sweating. Love how it looks on any skin tone and blends amazingly!! Definitely recommend using this product.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
Definitely not the best on the market. I find these bronzers to be very orange which is exactly what you don't want in a bronzer, They just don't look pretty on the skin.
Alexis M.
This bronzer is very pigmented but can be very hard to blend but still creates the best contour bronzer! I use this almost everyday and a little goes a long way with this one!
jada h.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is the perfect bronzer and its one of my favorites. I like the dewy look but sometimes this makes me look a little dry & patchy. This is pigmented and i love it.
Sydney N.
I have been loving this bronzer lately. It is very pigmented with great color payoff (as to be expected win most UD products) - a little goes a long way! This product is both buildable and blendable. It can be used for an all-over bronzed look or for sculpting and contouring the face. My only gripe is that the compact is much smaller than I had expected. However, on the bright side, the slim compact makes this product perfect for traveling and use on-the-go because it is lightweight and can be stored in a travel bag or purse without being too bulky. Not to mention the packaging is super cute!
Staci T.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer. I have fair skin with some yellow tones. I use this to brighten my winter complexion and it does so very naturally. Often this and mascara are all that I need to look wide eyed and ready for work.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange