BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria G.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is life!!!! The best for a natural sun skidded look. Once you put it on it’s like you spent the whole day at the beach
Halle B.
Magnolia
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Love this adds a nice color to face. Overall good packaging. I honestly love this product and suggest it if needing a good bronzer.
Cinthya P.
This is a must for Spring !!! So pigmented, easy to apply and easy to blend! Definitely one of my favorite bronzers I have tried !
Andrea ❤.
Round Lake Park, IL
I love this bronzer i use it everytime i do my full face and it looks so natural! It is a little pricey but i think its worth it.
karla m.
Elk grove
I really like this product it lasted all day it Blended very well looks great with all looks and was a decent size for the price
Leslie Q.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is great. It's is so buttery and soft. It does stay and apply by the color it says to be. It's great for the summer.
Sara B.
Saint Louis, MO
If you are looking for the best bronzer that will last all day you must try this it's simply amazing. Gives you the perfect glow
Amber L.
I love this product. I actually use this to contour my face and then I also use and UD blush to add a hint of color to my cheeks
Stephanie O.
I like the color of this bronzer, but the formula did not work for me. It did not last long and ended up being kind of blotchy.
Jeanie K.
Los Angeles, CA
Great bronzer! Perfect color and pigment. Not too powdery and applies easily. Love the lightweight rose gold packaging as well!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?