BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Leah H.
Little too orange for my skin.. definitely need to use a light hand with this product a little goes a long way.. would be best for medium skin tones.. wouldn't recommend it for light..
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is the bomb when my body gets way more tan than my face. It gives that extra bronze power in just one stroke that would take like 3 or 4 strokes from my Laguna NARS bronzer.
Alexa S.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is such a great color! Perfect for my skin tone. I love the fact that a little goes a long way, super pigmented! It lasts on my face all day long even when I’ve been outside all day! I would highly recommend this if you have medium skim tone.
riley 🍒.
Oconomowoc
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I purchased my sun-kissed bronzer a couple months ago (for fair/pale skin tones) and I noticed that it looks very orangey on my skin. Although, it is very easy to blend and looks natural. I wouldn’t buy again.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly one of my favourite bronzers right now. I'm very pale but I find that this doesn't come off orange and it makes me look almost glowy! I'm now summer ready with this bronzer
Danielle V.
This bronzer is the bomb dot com! The formula is awesome! It applies evenly and stays true to its original color. It's matte so it doesn't look muddy. It can be build-able if you have a light hand. I would definitely buy this bronzer again!
Victoria S.
Lawrenceburg
Amazing amazing stuff!!! I love the pop of color it gives me. I've been an avid bronzer user for years and definitely pay the extra money for urban decay! I would high recommend to others as well as you can't go wrong with it
Samantha W.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
One of my go to’s for sure! It blends super good and I love how it doesn’t go on super dark I can build it up to where I like it! Not to thick and feels like I have a ton of makeup on!
Ally M.
Bemidji
Review for: Bronzed more...
This product was alright, It turned out really chalky and and it was too shimmery for my opinion. I accidentally rubbed it on my shirt and almost all of it came off without barely pressing it to something.
Eliana T.
DORAL, FL
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch. It makes my face look like i just left the beach. I dont think you'll be disappointed.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange