BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Bronzer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• How does everyone like the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Hannah R.
Shawnee, KS
I bought this bronzer in the shade "Bronzed" after pining after it for months and months and months. I am an NC25 in Mac foundation and I think it's a great fit for my skin color. I really don't know how good it would be for anyone darker than me. Anyhoo, I really enjoy this bronzer. It's totally underated and it's a shame no one really talks about it. It's completely matte and blends like a smooth buttery dream. You can get heavy handed with it so err with caution and start with a light application. I think its totally worth the money you pay for it. One of my fave items from UD!
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
The packaging is what drew me in! As well as the cute name. I dreamt of laying on the beach with a few palm fronds as my shade, while laying on the beach in a nice chair with a coconut in my hand that has some sort of fruit alcoholic drink in it with a summer colored bendy straw topped off with a pink umbrella... but when I started to swatch the bronzer, it was an intense orange.. I was not ready for that. I wish the bronzer was a bit more deep or ashy/grey toned. The orange reminds me of oompa loompas and I don't want to 'doopity dee' my way around town.
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is definitely one of my favorite bronzers. I have a light skin tone with yellow/neutral undertones and this bronzer does not look orangey or patchy on me at all. It is a fantastic warm tone that adds subtle color all over and helps to enhance my cheeks, too. If I go overboard, it is still pretty forgiving but looks just slightly muddy. I like to take a fluffly powder brush with this and dust it all over. The compact is so beautiful and eyecatching, and I have had it for nearly two years and have just hit pan on it. It is a soft powder that blends into my skin very nicely. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
I would give this 10 out of 5 stars. This doesn't make you look orange at all, unless you're extremely pale and you go for the darkest color, of course, most likely every bronzer will do that. it's so finely Milled and it goes on so smooth. Has not made me break out so far. I use this on the daily. It makes you look so naturally bronze that it's amazing. Cute packaging too. I will continue to buy it.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
This bronzer is gorgeous.. it's a very pigmented and creamy formula. The shade only works for me in the summer time when I have a tan because it is so bronzey, but that is fine with me because I love how it looks to give you that all over bronzed effect. It's very blendable and seems to be pretty long lasting.. plus the packaging is so cute :)
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This was really good! My only negative point would have to be that it was too shimmery for my liking to be used as a bronzer with the pigmentation it provided. I use it mostly to provide a little bit of colour on my face and as a subtle highlight. Very pretty, I have fair skin and I find that it looks really nice with my skin tone. It is quite a soft powder though, so be careful not to use too much product at once and be gentle when getting product on your brush
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This is such an amazing bronzer. It's soft and pigmented, and so amazing for warming up the face. I don't use this to contour because it's a little too warm for my skin tone but i Contour with benefits Hoola bronzer and then take this on a big podwer brush to warm up the face and it's just beautiful!
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is the first bronzer that I have re-purchased. It is finely milled, easy to blend and build, and NOT orange! It also smells good, which is a completely unnecessary but pleasant bonus :) Applies very well with a fluffy angled contour brush, and I have had no problems with the pan cracking. Does not leave any ruddy or muddy look when applied over foundation unless you are too heavy handed in your attempt to blend.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I am absolutely in love with this bronzer! I have been looking for a bronzer that would be good for darker complexioned skin and comparable to the hula bronzer. I am more dark tan so the hula is a little to light for me, but this is perfect! It gives me a sun kissed bronze and also defines my cheek bones.
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I have fair skin and currently own this in the shade, Beached. I must say that this is a nice matte bronzer. It's a nice muted brown shade that suits my skin tone well. It blends well and sits nicely on the skin. It's perfect to bronze up your face or for contouring. For me, I have to slowly build this up because it is easy to use a lot by accident. This is definitely a product that I will be repurchasing!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!

back