BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassie H.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer! It is so beautiful! It is a great warm brown color unlike other bronzers that are orange. It applies well and builds. It is so soft! I love the cute tropical and rose gold packaging! A great product as always from Urban Decay!
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
This is my go to product for when I'm in a hurry. I keep it in my purse and I use it for my cheeks and for eyeshadow. It lasts all day and is so smooth. I absolutely love it. During the summer I use it as an actual bronzer. It's very versatile.
Danielle K.
Rockmart, GA
Not sure how this is rated so bad!!! I was looking for it to be in top 10! Definitely one of my go tos always!!! My favorite. Very pigmented and matte which is of course the look now. I would give this top 10 rating!! I will buy 100 more times!
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
This bronzer is such a beautiful bronzing color, it's not shimmery and it's matte which is good for my oily skin this is my all time favorite bronzer it beat my hoola bronzer! And the packaging is so cute and sheik I would def purchase again
Brittany A.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Omg what can I say about this bronzer , but I love love love it. I used is to Contour and it works wonders. I currently own this product in the colour sun-kissed. It looks super natural too, it's not too dark and heavy. Best bronzer ever!!!!
Randi W.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really really like this bronzer 1st off it isn't super dark so I can go lighter or really build it up when I'm tanner! It applies easy and blends super easy! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a really great new bronzer!!
Kinlee G.
I bought this bronzer a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I use it almost everyday. You have to be careful about how much product you use though. Other than that it is amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Lexie S.
Watsonville, CA
Such a gorgeous bronzer. Very pigmented and absolutely flawless in pictures. Doesn't get matte and looks great on medium to darker skin tones . Very true to color . Just hate that it gets a little muddy if you don't have a soft hand
Veronica B.
This is literally such a gorgeous bronzer, bought t at Sephora, & it is affordable for the quality compared to my too faced it's better over all! Beautiful packaging. I would recommend to anyone wanting to learn how to contour!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm a huge fan of this bronzer all the way around! It works so well with my light skin tone and blends beautifully. It's great for contouring or for just adding a little bit of color to your face with a beautiful matte finish.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange