BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Emily S.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
When I’m more tan towards the summer this is my ride or die. I just brush a little on with my blush and voila! I look beach and bronzed. Very blendable, good for contouring, and great quality. Will definitely purchase more when I run out.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is a great warm toned bronzer that has beautiful packaging. I think it can be good for contouring on some skin tones but if used heavily can be to warm. It is buildable and you do need a light hand. Absolutely love this product.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
This bronzer in particular is great gives you a nice sun kissed glow it's not my favorite but I don't have it either the pigmentation is great the smoothness a little chalky for me but it does it's job ,will I recommend this yes
Ashli D.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Love this bronzer! Gives you the beach look, but not the too tan look. I think it is a great color and doesn’t make you look like you have a fake tan on your face. I would definitely buy it again! Price is reasonable as well.
Kassandra P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is amazing. I have medium skin tone with a neutral/golden undertone. It gives me a great flush of color making my skin look healthy and sun kissed. I just wished it would last more. I would definitely buy again.
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Alexandra V.
Holly, MI
Love this for contour if you like the more warm tone color! Suggested by Casey Holmes and I was not disappointed! Great color and if you use for a bronzer, you look like you just left the beach! Pigmented and easy to apply!
Bonnie L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer! It is super pigmented and easy to put on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that sun kissed glow! This bronzer is also very buildable and great for contouring. The packaging is so very cute. Overall, great product and would buy again!
I was satisfied with this bronzer. I feel it’s a little too expensive and thought I could have found something cheaper. But overall I was happy with it. A little goes a long way which is nice and it looked natural on my skin.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bronzed more...
I like using this product to warm up my face when I'm using a tint foundation or powder foundation to give me more color. It's pigmented but not so much to where it looks fake or just to overbearing. It's true to its color and I would say it's dupe would be Nyx matte bronzer. I would buy again once mine finishes, because I like how it just glides on and I don't have to apply an insane amount to get it to look good on my skin tone.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange