2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I have yet to find a good bronzer that suites my light skin and does not make it look orange. I took a gamble with this and ordered it online and couldn't be happyier. I have never ever got compliments on my bronzer until I used this. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I very quickly fell in love with this product because of how nicely it applies. It feels very buttery and is very build-able but still applies naturally. Packaging is so summery which is really nice and comes with a nice size mirror so very practical.
Susana B.
Susana B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is one of the best bronzer I've ever used together with one from mars are my favourites! It's long lasting, and buildable which I think is really important, it does stay true to color which for me I think it's the perfect color for a bronzer !
Shanika F.
Shanika F.
Telford
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Really disappointed ! Hardly any pigmentation I feel robbed of my money in all honesty as this is the darkest shade it really light so how light is the other shade ? Near invisible ?! Suited towards very pale girlies they prop like this product
Levi C.
Levi C.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Bought this after Kathleen lights recommended it. It didn't disappoint, it's a great bronzer for the summer, to brown up those cheeks! It isn't chalky, and blends out nicely. Not a bad price, for the amount of product! Also has quirky packaging!!
Hedie Amor I.
Hedie Amor I.
Toronto , ON
I love this! This may look orange in the pan but it looks amazing on me. I'm already tanned but this compliments my skin nicely. It warms up the face without making it too orange. I love that you can build it up and blends nicely
Lily M.
Lily M.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Good pigmentation, though a little patchy and muddy. Use sparingly for a sun kissed look all over the face. Some product wasted as it crumbled away easily towards the end. Would recommend to medium to darker skin tones as it appeared to red-toned on my pale complexion.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Luton
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love urban decay so much, all their products have such amazing packaging and quality. Its easy to apply, doesn't make me look muddy, has a natural finish not matte and not shimmery. And i love the palm trees on the cover
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
England
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really enjoy using this product. It is a good shade for pale skin and is a perfect bronzer for me. It is a matte finish witch I like because it looks more natural. It is easy to blend and I would recommend to others.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I use this often. When I use this it's mainly just something that goes over Contour as it doesn't show out as much. It lasts long and when applied it turns to a sheer. I recommend to anyone who likes a natural contour
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?