BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda R.
Sherman, TX
I like Bronzers with a red undertone. This Urban Decay is in my top 3 favorite bronzers, and trust me, that's good because I own many different bronzers!
Brenda N.
Fort Bliss
This product was not really for me. I feel like I have to constantly keep picking up product. I had to build it up to finally see some bronze on my face.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Just the perfect color to make your skin looked sun kissed. True to color. Blends amazing. Long wear. More on the high end of pricing but well worth it.
Reina V.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this bronzer and the formulation. This song with the wet n wild bronzer are definitely my favorites. I recommend purchasing this item!
Sara P.
It's gorgeous. They look beautiful and the packaging makes me feel like I am living on a on island. I recommend these to anyone with a medium complexion!
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's a little dark for me in the winter. But it's perfect in the summer for darker complexion. Blend in well. Very buttery and pigmented. Lasted all day.
Lizzie S.
Princeton, NJ
I’ve only used this twice so far and it seems ok. Decent color, matte and works well on light skin tones. Not crazy about it but works fine for everyday
Dena Q.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer.  It is just the right amount of color without being too much.  It blends very will and give a very subtle bronzed glow.
Raegan M.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Love this bronzer. It is the perfect undertone. Not too cool, not too warm, not reddish. It just looks glowy and matte. Very natural and easy to blend.
Shelby A.
Leominster, MA
This bronzer surprised me alot. The first time I swatched it I fell in love. It's so creamy and highly pigmented and it's the perfect tone for my skin.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange