BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah D.
Duson , LA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this stuff. I've never really had it but my cousin did and it applied so easily and well with foundation it also makes you look super good.
Ryanne J.
Beautiful for all skin tones. I use it to contour too and it works perfectly. It quickly became a go to for me and is so sleek perfect for travel
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
My absolute favorite bronzer... us it all over my face... contour... eyeshadow... even my body to fix tan lines. Has a great buildable coverage
sanaz j.
Amarillo
I use this as blush and when used lightly looks great, and looks good used as a bronzer too, the color is a pretty shade that is not too dark.
Brooke C.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really liked this product! It made me look sun kissed. I have used better bronzers that are smoother, but it is buildable and turns out nice!
Emma D.
Amazing very smooth and natural and it can be built up and I like how there is 2 shades sunkissed and bronzed so you can choose the intensity
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
This is my favorite bronzer when I have fake tan on. It blends so well and has a terracotta undertone. Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me!
Alexx M.
Richmond, IN
It doesn't make my face Orange and it is really easy to apply. It works well with my foundation and concealer to create an even skin tone.
Viviana R.
San Ysidro
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is my favorite bronzer and most for the summer to get that summer look also it gives my face more color and the packaging is beautiful
Gianna P.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Love love this bronzer. I have darker skin and this makes it look like I have just came back from vacation. It's more of a natural on me
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange