BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Alexis M.
This bronzer is very pigmented but can be very hard to blend but still creates the best contour bronzer! I use this almost everyday and a little goes a long way with this one!
Sydney N.
I have been loving this bronzer lately. It is very pigmented with great color payoff (as to be expected win most UD products) - a little goes a long way! This product is both buildable and blendable. It can be used for an all-over bronzed look or for sculpting and contouring the face. My only gripe is that the compact is much smaller than I had expected. However, on the bright side, the slim compact makes this product perfect for traveling and use on-the-go because it is lightweight and can be stored in a travel bag or purse without being too bulky. Not to mention the packaging is super cute!
jada h.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is the perfect bronzer and its one of my favorites. I like the dewy look but sometimes this makes me look a little dry & patchy. This is pigmented and i love it.
Staci T.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer. I have fair skin with some yellow tones. I use this to brighten my winter complexion and it does so very naturally. Often this and mascara are all that I need to look wide eyed and ready for work.
Wendy F.
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
Loooove using this to contour ! Makes it so easy and natural. So pigmented , am don’t have to use so much to make it look good . It just a beautiful product. I would totally buy it again . Love it so much
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I have the Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed. For my VERY FAIR, paper white, skin it adds a great light bronzing effect that is very subtle. I love it. It's perfect.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
Review for: Bronzed more...
I had thought about getting this since it has come out but I wasn't too sure about the matte. I did finally bite the bullet and bought it. I was shocked that it did last all day and made my face look so natural. It was a very smooth application it was and it wasn't on the red side. But I have to say be careful if you are very heavy handed, I learned that the hard way. It can also used as a contour shade pending on your skin tone I've been having a lot of fun with this bronzer since i have gotten it.
Assunta D.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
el mejor bronceador que he probado, tiene una buena pigmentación, no es ni muy oscuro ni muy claro, es perfecto. tiene un acabado matte lo que lo hace lucir mejor. es de larga duración y se puede usar sin setting spray. totalmente recomendado
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I've been searching for a bronzer for quite some time now. I have extremely fair skin. I am like the fairest of them all. I have had people call me Snow White and Casper my entire life. This beautiful bronzer babe is absolutely PERFECT for my skin! I believe it would work on almost all skin tones. If you're skin tone is in the darker range, they do have the darker version of this bronzer as well. :) I don't look like an Oompa Loompa when I use this to contour and give my face that sun kissed glow. It will always be a part of my makeup collection and my routine whenever I want some color for my skin. :) I cannot wait to use it more for the summer time! It's worth every penny!
Taylor G.
Southampton, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer is great! I am very fair so finding this shade was so amazing! It is much more pink than pictured but nonetheless a great bronzer/blush duo. I love how naturally I can give myself a sun kissed glow with his bronzer. The reason I did give this 4 stars is because it can be a bit difficult to blend out, and it is a little less pigmented but in my case it works perfectly. No matter how hard to blend, I cannot get over how much I love this natural shade
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange