BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• How does everyone like the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Ericka R.
Fargo
The guy at ulta recommended this to me, knowing I have fair skin. This shows up VERY ORANGE on me. I so want to love it. Going to see if it works better in the summer for me.
madeleine G.
This is a fantastic warm bronze shade with some lovely peach undertones. The application is very smooth and even, something that's hard to find in many powder bronzers.
Mikaela B.
fort myers
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this so much. I am a sucker for packaging and man does this deliver. This product is very nice because it actually does give u that beautiful sun kissed look that everyone is going for and it is just great
Akailah C.
fairfield
Review for: Bronzed more...
Love this bronzer because it is a matte shade and not shimmery. It is great for warming up the skin if your foundation is too light. It can also be used as a count outing shade for light/medium shades. It is more of an orangey undertone but that is the only downside.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
It was an okay bronzer, nothing special. Not too keen on the undertones of it though, as I have darker tan skin without any sort of rosy or golden undertones myself, and there's no option other than those. My biggest problem was that I hit pan in less than a month of use, and then was completely gone within a month. That's not cool. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who uses their bronzer daily, and I LOVE Urban Decay. But it's not worth the money spent if you use it in your daily routine like I do.
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Although the deeper color would suit me as a better bronzer, I opted for sunkissed because I truly wanted a sun kissed look. I have used this as a bronzer before and I do like it. For my yellow tinged nc20, it can look a little too orange when used as a straight up "contour-bronzer-streak". But I use this. With a very, very light hand and gives the nicest glow of warmth. Plus it is extremely finely milled and that was what impressed me initially. However due to its finely milled-ness, the product is susceptible to breaking. I've never dropped my compact but there's already this crack in it. You can also use this as a blush, my ideal way is to gently swirl it mostly on my apples and sweep it across my nose bride before hitting the other places on my face if nee
Hannah R.
Shawnee, KS
I bought this bronzer in the shade "Bronzed" after pining after it for months and months and months. I am an NC25 in Mac foundation and I think it's a great fit for my skin color. I really don't know how good it would be for anyone darker than me. Anyhoo, I really enjoy this bronzer. It's totally underated and it's a shame no one really talks about it. It's completely matte and blends like a smooth buttery dream. You can get heavy handed with it so err with caution and start with a light application. I think its totally worth the money you pay for it. One of my fave items from UD!
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
The packaging is what drew me in! As well as the cute name. I dreamt of laying on the beach with a few palm fronds as my shade, while laying on the beach in a nice chair with a coconut in my hand that has some sort of fruit alcoholic drink in it with a summer colored bendy straw topped off with a pink umbrella... but when I started to swatch the bronzer, it was an intense orange.. I was not ready for that. I wish the bronzer was a bit more deep or ashy/grey toned. The orange reminds me of oompa loompas and I don't want to 'doopity dee' my way around town.
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is definitely one of my favorite bronzers. I have a light skin tone with yellow/neutral undertones and this bronzer does not look orangey or patchy on me at all. It is a fantastic warm tone that adds subtle color all over and helps to enhance my cheeks, too. If I go overboard, it is still pretty forgiving but looks just slightly muddy. I like to take a fluffly powder brush with this and dust it all over. The compact is so beautiful and eyecatching, and I have had it for nearly two years and have just hit pan on it. It is a soft powder that blends into my skin very nicely. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!