2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dana W.
Dana W.
London , England
Love love love! cloud like formula sits so delicately on top of the skin giving it a sun kissed healthy glow, the formula is buttery and light, and is easy to blend.
The shade bronzed suits my medium complexion. Must have for the ultimate beach bronzed look
Christina N.
Christina N.
durban
My skin matches the shade of this bronzer so it actually serves the purpose of a powder. I love the product texture and finish. Keeps my skin dry but healthy looking. Gives a skin-like finish and very little product is needed.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Love this bronzer!! I'm more for a matte bronzer and that's why I got this one. The price is right for it and you get a good size pan. I have very fair skin and it works for me. Super pigmented definetly, dont need a lot when putting on to face. I want to buy the other colour as well so I will be buying again. I have the shade sun kissed.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Maceió
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
The packaging is beautiful and super light! Has a mirror on the packaging, which tells me some good points.
During the application I felt an unpleasant smell, but on the skin disappears! Is easy to fade and does not accentuate the pores!It is not ultra pigmented. This is good for those who like natural makes.
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
My every day Bronzer this lasted me so long! I recently just hit pan on this product the packing has palm leaves on it such cute packaging you get a lot of product super easy to get the beautiful contoured look if your looking for that highly recommend

My skin complexion medium- olive skin tone
Sophie O.
Sophie O.
SANDY, NB
I love this product so much, I have the shade Sunkissed and it looks so stunning on the skin. Lovely and warm but not orange at all! I cannot express how easy it is to blend this product over both liquid and powder, I use it every day and I'm only just starting to hit the pan after 6 months!
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Leigh-On-Sea
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I L L L OVE this bronzer. By far one of the best bronzer's I have used. It's extremely pigmented, so be careful when your trying this out, but when you have used this a few times it is beautiful. Perfect colour for my skin tone. This is completely matte which is perfect for me. I purchased this at my local Urban Decay stall at John Lewis.
Briarna N.
Briarna N.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
The Urban Decay Beached Bronzer, is to die for !! It doesn't make the skin go orange, matches with any skin colour and adds a nice colour to the skin. I use it for the whole face and to slightly contour with it. The packaging is so cute and light. Formula is easy to work with and build up.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, QC
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I like this bronzer a lot. the color is very natural, its easy to apply and it stay where you applied it all day long. its easy to bronze and contour your face with it. the price is worth. I a recommend to everyone who wants someting good natural et long lasting.
ūüĆľ D.
ūüĆľ D.
Bristol , South Glos
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Perfect warm colour, blends well. I don't normally hit pan on bronzer before I move on but I already have in about 2 months! Good for medium to olive skin tones. Only reason I'm deducting a star is that I feel there is better bronzers out there in comparison.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?