BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
amelia b.
Jefferson, MA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer is very smooth and applies very evenly and blends well. I am very fair skinned and while I am not tan the color is perfect however as summer goes on the color is appearing less and less on my skin and is not as build able as i would like.
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Bronzed more...
First beautiful packaging I hope this is all year round bc it's so pretty! This goes on so smooth and melts into the skin. It's build able and very long lasting.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
The shade "bronze" works very well on my tanner skin. Most bronzers are too light or basically the color of my skin, but not this one. The formula is soft, creamy, and blendable. It applies effortlessly.
Reinalyn B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My go to bronzer for the summer, so in love with this bronzer. I got it bronzed and just find it perfect for my nc42 skin. It is so smooth, feels weightless and easy to blend.
Cara B.
This is not for my skin tone but boy is it pretty! It's matte which is nice and it def has color payoff! I wish I could use it but on my skin it's too dark. It blends nicely.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is a great matte bronzer. It's the perfect color my medium skin tone. Blends out nicely. Does not look orange. The packaging is super cute! Overall great bronzer for the price.
Johnetta T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
It gets really cake-y and clumpy really fast no matter how light my application. I've tried using it on moisturized skin, non moisturized skin. I've tried using it mixed with face oils to help. Nothing has worked for me.
Makeup by A.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I reviewed this product on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
I purchased the lighter sunkissed shade and do enjoy it I just have to use a light hand since I am fair skinned and this does have an orangey undertone too it. Besides the color factor, I love the actual formula its very soft and finely milled. Very easy to blend out, I personnaly prefer bronzing with it compared to contouring just because of the shade.
Overall another great product from UD!
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
Love this! Wish they had it in one shade darker! I use this to add warmth to my face and to contour! I highly recommend buying this! And the packaging is just the cutest!
Nicole L.
Newport Becah
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
very smooth luxurious bronzer that has good pigment and spreads on the face very easily. it is also a beautiful subtle but build able product. highly recommend.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange