2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
caz h.
caz h.
so easy to blend into the skin and doesnt go muddy when applied. not too orange which is good however it is buildable for a more dramatic look.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Absolutely in love with this bronze its the the perfect matte natural shade that would suit many even works well for contour.
Khadija K.
Khadija K.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Very creamy and pigmented, but a little too reddish in tone for my skin. If you like the red tone, I would 100% recommend.
Mélina D.
Mélina D.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I fell in love for the packaging, then for the product. This is the perfect bronzer for a warm summer bronzed look.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Gorgeous bronzer, my favourite product blends out lovely and so pigmented. Definately buildable
Fouz A.
Fouz A.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I am a big fan of Urban Decay products and their bronzer are absolutely flawless
Kamilah F.
Kamilah F.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is my favourite bronzer of all time - silky texture gets picked up by a brush so well and evenly distributed. Packaging is super cute and has a great mirror attached and great beachy theme palm trees on the case.

I never have overload. I'm using the darker shade, the other shade is far more orange than I can take and once I have a tan its completely invisible. I would recommend this for tanned/mixed/Asian skin tones.
This product is also good for a smooth build up if you want more intense shading - it works well for gradual build.

Only downside is that it is really pricey - this may be less of an issue onceI see how long the product lasts with daily use.

Alice M.
Alice M.
Canterbury
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is a good old favourite of mine, I always purchase this product from my local Debenhams and have done for a short while now, after switching from my usual Benefit Hoola Bronzer I'm so glad I went in the Urban Decay direction! This bronzer gives you sun without the damage, without looking like you've just been dipped in orange juice, I love it which is why I've given it a 5 star rating, it may be a little on the pricey side but it's so worth every penny, thank you Urban Decay😁
Aiesha B.
Aiesha B.
I have the shade sun-kissed and I have a medium complexion, and yellow undertones. This is a warm toned bronzer which is fairly east to blend out. And it has a weird smell, like fenugreek seeds. The packaging is really nice, the exterior unit carton is nice and reflective with palm trees on it. The product is encased copper reflective plastic, with palm trees laid over a light blue backing. The smell is quite awful and it lingers so I don't use it often.
Aoife K.
Aoife K.
Dublin
Used so so many bronzers and never found one that suited my skin as much as this one ! So many bronzers make my skin look muddy as I wear fake tan which means I'm always quite dark ! I've only started using this recently!  This bronzer in the shade bronzed is so so so soft and blendable and warms my skin perfectly ! Really finely milled powder never makes me look muddy ! Has a slight orangey undertone to it which some people don't like but I love it !
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?