BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sara P.
It's gorgeous. They look beautiful and the packaging makes me feel like I am living on a on island. I recommend these to anyone with a medium complexion!
Brenda N.
Fort Bliss
This product was not really for me. I feel like I have to constantly keep picking up product. I had to build it up to finally see some bronze on my face.
Reina V.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this bronzer and the formulation. This song with the wet n wild bronzer are definitely my favorites. I recommend purchasing this item!
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's a little dark for me in the winter. But it's perfect in the summer for darker complexion. Blend in well. Very buttery and pigmented. Lasted all day.
Amanda R.
Sherman, TX
I like Bronzers with a red undertone. This Urban Decay is in my top 3 favorite bronzers, and trust me, that's good because I own many different bronzers!
Lizzie S.
Princeton, NJ
I’ve only used this twice so far and it seems ok. Decent color, matte and works well on light skin tones. Not crazy about it but works fine for everyday
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Just the perfect color to make your skin looked sun kissed. True to color. Blends amazing. Long wear. More on the high end of pricing but well worth it.
Patience S.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT FOR SUMMER! I get naturally tan through summer and this product matches me so perfectly and I love the formula! It applies so good!
Jessica R.
Vienna
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I just loved this product, way better than the other browser I’ve tried, looks like if you’re natural tan. Great durability, would definitely recommend
Alysia M.
Oakdale, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Such a beautiful warm bronzer to really warm up your face when you’re feeling a little pale! Super pigmented and the perfect color for all skin tones!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?