BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Kylee K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I absolutely love this bronzer!! I've never had one that actually showed up well and lasted all day! It has a matte finish, which I absolutely love! I use this daily and then on special occasions I put my dark highlighter over it.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer. I'm on my second one right now and plan to buy another one just in case I run out. The formula is very consistent and works well with my skin. I'm able to build the color along.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!! Leaves skin bronze and beautiful .. the actual profound is so smooth and build-able. Blends like a dream .

If this doesn't make you feel like a bad B, I don't know what will .
Catalina T.
I am in love with the summery finish this bronzer helps me achieve. This product is great for my completion and it is long lasting
and pigmented. I have recommended this product to most of my friends and family and they love it!
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
marily z.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I fell in love with this bronzer the first time i used it. So pigmented and super easy to apply. Leaves a matte and a little bit of shimmer finish. Packaging is amazing . Super affordable i would totally recommend this product
Savannah W.
Oakdale, CT
Review for: Bronzed more...
A little too red for my liking. used more as a blush than an bronzer or contour for me. would be pretty on medium and deep skin tones. super matte and pigmented. just too red for my fair skin.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
First of all, this packaging is freaking gorgeous. Also the formula is so soft and buttery. The color is a little on the warm side but not orange at all. This is my all time favorite bronzer.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Beautiful bronzer, really pigmented and easy to blend. It's honestly the perfect bronzer for my light skin tone without being orange whatsoever. I like to use it sometimes as a light contour.
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Overall loved this product. However I think they should make another shade just a little more lighter. The price point for what you get is okay, not the best. Looks very nice on the skin. Overall I would buy this product again
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange