BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• How does everyone like the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Misha B.
I love this bronzer!!!! It is a great shade! It’s very simple to use and it is easy to blend as well. It gives a beautiful sun kissed bronze! I would absolutely buy this again and would recommend to others!
juliana d.
weymouth, MA
definitely a little orange but really pretty for darker skin colors! it apply pretty good and it really soft but it just is orange and doesn’t work for those lighter skin colors
Macey C.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
LOVE the packaging! So cute, and such a good quality bronzer. The formula has a smooth feel to it and easy to blend. I think the sun kissed would be better for lighter skin tones.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This bronzer is very good I mix mine with another brand and darker color and they blend very well gives off a beautiful complexion. I recommend this to any skin tone and type it is very good and affordable
Diahnet S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I want this product so bad. I tried it because my friend has it and it’s soooo beautiful! Gives you that bronze but also makes you look like you naturally bronze glowy! I need to purchase this . Definitely
Jillian R.
This bronzer is good! It is perfect for a day look or a night look! I totally recommend it! It is not my favorite though and for the price point I rather go with tarte bronzer.
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Bronzed more...
I use this bronzer in the summer time as I am more tan and it looks a little too orange on me when I am lighter in the winter time. This gives me that perfect sun kissed skin !
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I do like this product I just feel that because of the price point it wouldn't be my go to for bronzer. I think there are other brands with better color variety and price point!
Isabelle G.
leesburg
Review for: Bronzed more...
I really like this bronzer it makes you look like you just got home from a vacation. It has a nice bronze look with no shimmer and a matte finish. I would buy this product again and would recommend it!
Jennifer G.
Denver
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Can I just say I wish this was permanent? I love the look of this bronzer. Its not too orange. You can build it up and it blends in so well. Lasts long and I love the packaging. Wish I could repurchase
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!