2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy C.
Amy C.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Absolutely loving this bronzer, it is a new one for me, but so far i a thoroughly impressed. I feel like this could be a great bronzer for all skin tones. I ma very fair, but it doesn't make me look like i have caked myself in fake tan. It is perfect in compact size!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Oakville
Love this bronzer. I've been stuck on MAC for a while but decided to start expanding and trying other bronzer. This one is great. It not only goes on well and blends nicely giving a very nice natural bronze glow, but even the way it is packaged is awesome too!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I have very fair skin so I have to use this bronzer very sparingly, but it is an excellent product. It stays on all day and matches well to my skin tone and also to friends that have tried it. It pairs well with contour palettes and blushes that I have.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
This bronzer is super pigmented and lasts all day. Very easy to blend also. Comes with a mirror and packaging is lovely. Relieved this as a Christmas present and now use it everyday. They do more than one shade so I'm sure you could find a great match!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Winnipeg, MB
I feel like I have to use a lot to get it to show up, and then risk using too much but the colour is nice on my fair skin when I do get the perfect amount. It's just too similar to the blushes I use, will probably try something else next time.
Katie W.
Katie W.
The best!!!
Amazing pigment, absolute stunning packaging and -as expected- amazing quality. I recommend this all the time and when I'm doing other people's makeup I use on them al the time. This is so worth the money and the hype.❤❤❤
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer it's so smooth and buttery and blends really well. The colour is perfect for light to medium skin tones. Oh and the packaging... absolutely gorgeous.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Beautiful bronzer that gives you a great su kissed glow.
The powder is really fine and blends out super easily!
The packaging is also gorgeous !
caz h.
caz h.
so easy to blend into the skin and doesnt go muddy when applied. not too orange which is good however it is buildable for a more dramatic look.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Absolutely in love with this bronze its the the perfect matte natural shade that would suit many even works well for contour.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?