BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Arianna B.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I need this bronzer, i have a rimmel bronzer but ive heard a lot of good comments of this one. I love Urban decay and i believe in they haha
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is soo pigmented and soft at the same time. I use this evryday and its been my everyday rider. since i tried it
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love all urban decay products and this one never fails to impress. One of my favorites
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I live how smooth this went on my skin the color is perfect ! Such an amazing bronzer!!! Perfect for my contour
Nicole L.
Newport Becah
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
very smooth luxurious bronzer that has good pigment and spreads on the face very easily. it is also a beautiful subtle but build able product. highly recommend.
Kâîlêŷ B.
beaver dam wi
i love the look of this product so so so much it was love at first sight and i need more i would love to test the produst and let everyone know how it works
IRIS L.
Falfurrias, TX
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer. It really warms my face up. I have a olive skin type and I say it works really well.. it’s not blotchy or doesn’t have a gray tint to it
Mari S.
Salinas, CA
Better than the benefit hoola. This is such a natural and easily blendable bronzer. It's great for everyday. Plus the packaging is very convenient and cute.
Taylor D.
mckeesport
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Not the best product 🙁 it is kind of cakey and not very long lasting. It is not really worth the price of it. There is diff entry better products out there.
Sierra S.
Karthaus , PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer), Other
I LOVE all of these bronzers!! They really make you look like you have that beach glow! I have seen these on light and dark skin and both look fabulous! 🙂
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange