BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sharmane W.
I have fair skin with pink undertones for some reason neither color of this bronzer looked right on me. I have tried it on clients and had excellent results. It blends beautifully and looks. Atural on some skin tones
Kayla L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer goes on great! And I must say, a little bit goes a long way! I bought it at Sephora after I had watched some makeup tutorials and I just had to give it a try! I would definitely buy this product again!
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I have this in the "sun kissed" shade. I'm fair, and the bronzer does make you look like you were laying out at the beach all day. I love to use this in the summer, it a bit more intense then other bronzer colors .
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
Love love this bronzer. Blends really nicely and gives me a nice tan look especially during the winter months. It's also buildable so you can as much or as little as you want. Definitely recommend to others
Shelby S.
I really love this bronzer and I am so happy I splurged and got it. With that being said I feel it is expensive but I have had it for a while and I use it daily. It goes on nicely and it gives an even bronze
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
This bronzer is such a beautiful bronzing color, it's not shimmery and it's matte which is good for my oily skin this is my all time favorite bronzer it beat my hoola bronzer! And the packaging is so cute and sheik I would def purchase again
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beautiful packaging and formula. Very smooth and creamy, it is just extremely warm. If you are medium to darker skin tone I'd recommend this. For fair skinned people this probably wouldn't work well for you
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is really nice cuz it's super light and easy, but also buildable. So this definitely didn't just go on too dark, and it's a very soft look, so not too defined or contour-y, more relaxed and sun-kissed
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
This bronzer is great for medium to deeper tone skin. It's very smooth and easy to apply. If you have tanned skin you can use it as a contour shade. It is buildable, and is a staple in my collection.
Carlene G.
I love this bronzer! It has a nice undertone and blends on to the skin so nicely! It is especially nice in the summer months when I've seen a little more sun but I can totally make it work now as well!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange