2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carlene G.
Carlene G.
I love this bronzer! It has a nice undertone and blends on to the skin so nicely! It is especially nice in the summer months when I've seen a little more sun but I can totally make it work now as well!
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I live how smooth this went on my skin the color is perfect ! Such an amazing bronzer!!! Perfect for my contour
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I love this bronzer. I went back and forth for a long time trying to decide on a shade and eventually went with Sunkissed. It's a great matte shade and I love it. It's a bit warm so not great for contouring but does an amazing job of warming up the face.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I really wanted to like this bronzer, but it is so sheen that you have to really layer it on to see anything. I typically use bronzers to contour and this one just wasn't doing it because it was so shear. I would recommend this product to fairer skinned people since it might show up a bit better for them. I purchased the darkest bronzer.
Jerelyn G.
Jerelyn G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a solid bronzer, but I don't know that they're necessarily worth the price for it. It ran out quickly and I found that it was not quite dark enough for a bronzer (I am not super dark complected)
Cara C.
Cara C.
St. Albert, AB
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
My new favorite bronzer. It's a great neutral colour -- in my opinion, for my yellow/golden undertone. I find it appropriate for a soft contour, but my favorite way to use this is definitely to bronze up my face. Even though it's matte, it gives my face a beautiful glow. It's a very finely milled powder and blends like a dream. In fact, I've been in such a rush in the morning the past few weeks, that I've been using only this to give some dimension to my face, and skipping blush and highlight completely. It gives me a more polished appearance. For those looking for an intense bronze, this won't be for you, but you may just want to pick one up for the insanely cute packaging!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Maple, ON
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I have tried many different brands of bronzer and this one just takes the cake. It is the perfect shade for me • for reference I am an NW42 in MAC foundation • It doesn't look muddy at all even if you apply a good amount of layers on, its blends well and you can even use it wet however I would prefer applying it dry. It is a bronzer only so there is not much to say about it. But I would definitely pick this one up at Sephora!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Halifax , NS
Personally I think it might work better as a summer bronzer as the darker shade is a bit much for pale winter skin buttt if you live somewhere where the sun shines year round then you're good to go. This is the perfect matte bronzer, it lasts all day and doesn't go muddy or blend in unevenly. Would highly reccomend purchasing it if you're looking for something new to try
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
This bronzer is one of my most used bronzes, it's very blendable and easy to work with. This bronzer came on holiday with me and still worked really well with my tanned skin even though I was more fair befor I left. This works really well over your foundation and with non on as I like to be a little bronzed on holiday. Very cheep sold for £20 in the U.K. Worth the money
Holly M.
Holly M.
Dartmouth, NS
Was recommended for my because of my pale completion at a Sephora. Looks quite nice, warms my fave up pretty nice. Its a bit orange but I'm also very pale so I'm sure if you have more of a tan it would look lovely on you. I like it but I'm not sure if I would buy it again. I'll probably look into other bronzers before making a repurchase. Lasts quite a while though!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?