BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Open the case between there is very pigmented and I really planned the plastic and even though it is a little too dark for me and is not the best with light skin tone is very possible answers many pros to this
Bere P.
Coachella, CA
I love the color...: gives a nice bronze to the skin. It a not too sheer or too pigment. I think it is best on medium to light skin... lasts all day. Also great as a eye shadow transition color.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Nope nope nope. First off, it's super orange- you can see it right away. Next, it tends to go on patchy and kind of skips over your face. Blending takes a lot
Of work And never looks right. Just not a fan of this, especially for the price. Cute packaging though
Ashleigh P.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer! I was weary at first on if I would like it but after getting it, it has a gorgeous beachy feel to it. It does only come in two shades and I got the lighter toned one and with having tan skin, it showed up pretty well, I was impressed!
Hope S.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
A beautiful, brown based bronzer that warms up the skin. Best for medium to deep skin tones, it goes on smooth without it being too patchy or powdery. The color isn't too red or grey, so it works beautifully as a natural bronzer.
julia p.
Sanford, MI
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)

This looks so natural on my fair-neutral skin. Most bronzers look either orange or dirty on me. This one gives depth and definition in such a subtle way. I don't need to use a lot and the effect it gives is just so natural.
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
First beautiful packaging I hope this is all year round bc it's so pretty! This goes on so smooth and melts into the skin. It's build able and very long lasting.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is a great matte bronzer. It's the perfect color my medium skin tone. Blends out nicely. Does not look orange. The packaging is super cute! Overall great bronzer for the price.
Makeup by A.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I reviewed this product on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
I purchased the lighter sunkissed shade and do enjoy it I just have to use a light hand since I am fair skinned and this does have an orangey undertone too it. Besides the color factor, I love the actual formula its very soft and finely milled. Very easy to blend out, I personnaly prefer bronzing with it compared to contouring just because of the shade.
Overall another great product from UD!
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I can't get enough of this bronzer. It has a great matte finish that gives my skin just the right touch of color. It is lightweight applies super streak-free.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange