2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Leominster, MA
This bronzer surprised me alot. The first time I swatched it I fell in love. It's so creamy and highly pigmented and it's the perfect tone for my skin.
Jerelyn G.
Jerelyn G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a solid bronzer, but I don't know that they're necessarily worth the price for it. It ran out quickly and I found that it was not quite dark enough for a bronzer (I am not super dark complected)
Mia A.
Mia A.
Love this compact. I don't use bronzer a ton, so this lasts me a long time. I like that there are different colors you can choose from to get your perfect match and that it's matte and not shimmery or sparkly.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
This is my go to bronzer! It has good pigment and staying power. I think it's neutral enough to look great on most skin tones. It also blends well. I will definitely buy this again.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
This bronzer is great for medium to deeper tone skin. It's very smooth and easy to apply. If you have tanned skin you can use it as a contour shade. It is buildable, and is a staple in my collection.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Reading, MI
I love love love love this bronzer. This is my holy grail bronzer and no other bronzer compares to this. This bronzer gives me that perfect beach glow without the whole going outside and getting burnt thing.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
This gives a very pretty bronzed look. It isn't that good for contouring because it's a lighter color but can be built up. It stays all day and doesn't smear or streak, it's a good product for someone who wants a bronzed look
Carlene G.
Carlene G.
I love this bronzer! It has a nice undertone and blends on to the skin so nicely! It is especially nice in the summer months when I've seen a little more sun but I can totally make it work now as well!
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I live how smooth this went on my skin the color is perfect ! Such an amazing bronzer!!! Perfect for my contour
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I love this bronzer. I went back and forth for a long time trying to decide on a shade and eventually went with Sunkissed. It's a great matte shade and I love it. It's a bit warm so not great for contouring but does an amazing job of warming up the face.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?