BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is the bomb when my body gets way more tan than my face. It gives that extra bronze power in just one stroke that would take like 3 or 4 strokes from my Laguna NARS bronzer.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly one of my favourite bronzers right now. I'm very pale but I find that this doesn't come off orange and it makes me look almost glowy! I'm now summer ready with this bronzer
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
Love these bronzers! So creamy feeling despite being powder! They blend beautifully and look great. Love the packaging design as well- makes me wish it was summer. Highly recommend!
Chelsie T.
Newberg, OR
I really enjoyed this bronzer. It had a really pretty shimmer to it. I also love the circle packaging, it's easier to handle and apply. It was very easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product!
Eliana T.
Florida, FL
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch. It makes my face look like i just left the beach. I dont think you'll be disappointed.
Alexis M.
This bronzer is very pigmented but can be very hard to blend but still creates the best contour bronzer! I use this almost everyday and a little goes a long way with this one!
Staci T.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer. I have fair skin with some yellow tones. I use this to brighten my winter complexion and it does so very naturally. Often this and mascara are all that I need to look wide eyed and ready for work.
Natalie R.
Englewood, OH
Find the right shade and you will immediately fall head over heels. This is perfect bronzing without the caked on look. No splotching or showing of dry or oily patches. Perfecto!!!!
Assunta D.
MIAMI
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
el mejor bronceador que he probado, tiene una buena pigmentación, no es ni muy oscuro ni muy claro, es perfecto. tiene un acabado matte lo que lo hace lucir mejor. es de larga duración y se puede usar sin setting spray. totalmente recomendado
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this product inside and out. The packaging is adorable!! It goes on as if it were almost a cream base. I'm a medium skin, and I have oily to combination skin type and it stayed on all day long. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but you really don't need a lot at all. It's nicely pigmented. Great for the summer sun!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange