BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassie H.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer blends well and looks great with my medium skin tone. Urban Decay is a good brand, but they are a little on the pricey side. I would say that it's worth the cost and I will definitely buy it again.
Brittany A.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Omg what can I say about this bronzer , but I love love love it. I used is to Contour and it works wonders. I currently own this product in the colour sun-kissed. It looks super natural too, it's not too dark and heavy. Best bronzer ever!!!!
Linden W.
This is a beautiful bronzer. It is very soft and smooth and easy to blend. It can look a little weird if you go to heavy with it. It is perfect for adding some warmth back to the face. I especially love the packaging. I cant lie... I may or may not have purchased this product solely because of the packaging. .. but I probably did 😉
Sangita B.
San Diego, CA
I love this bronzer - a little goes a long way, and it blends out so easily! There's no sparkle, and it pulls a bit neutral - I have a slight yellow undertone to my skin, and it doesn't look orange or muddy at all. My skin tone is medium to tan; if your skin is lighter than mine, it will still work for you. If your skin is darker than mine, I don't think it will work as a bronzer bug you could try it as a face powder.
Lalisa N.
Let me just start off by saying this is perfect for winter, in my opinion. I usually don't wear bronzer throughout the year unless it's winter because I'm a bit more pale and this naturally shapes my face. It's so easy to blend and the pigmentation is amazing. I just wish there were more than two shades.
Alyssa O.
Brea, CA
I just bought this yesterday and I absolutely love it. I don't use bronzer a lot but I have noticed when I do it was just too dark or cakey looking. This is such a natural looking bronzer and you barely need to put any on your brush. The guy tried it on me first and it looked great
Cassie H.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love this bronzer! It is so beautiful! It is a great warm brown color unlike other bronzers that are orange. It applies well and builds. It is so soft! I love the cute tropical and rose gold packaging! A great product as always from Urban Decay!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Nope nope nope. First off, it's super orange- you can see it right away. Next, it tends to go on patchy and kind of skips over your face. Blending takes a lot
Of work And never looks right. Just not a fan of this, especially for the price. Cute packaging though
Ashleigh P.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love this bronzer! I was weary at first on if I would like it but after getting it, it has a gorgeous beachy feel to it. It does only come in two shades and I got the lighter toned one and with having tan skin, it showed up pretty well, I was impressed!
Stephanie L.
Port Charlotte, FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love this bronzer and the packaging is super cute. I had to get it as soon as it came out. I have fair skin and the darker shade looks good on my skin. It is a little pricey, but still worth it. It is pigmented and blendable. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange