BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Bronzer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• How does everyone like the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Samantha M.
Goes on super smoothly and leaves my skin looking tan and glowing. I love how it isn't Cakey and goes on lightly. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a bronzed look that is a lighter powder consistency!
Allie N.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great bronzer that is so smooth and soft! I just tap my brush in the pan and I have more than enough product to bronze up my look. I loved using this product, but I have never repurchased.
Aliyah R.
Columbus, OH
I don’t often use bronzing powder, but I have really enjoyed this product. It is very smooth and it blends well. The color is not over powering, and it looks natural on the skin. As far as I’m concerned, Urban Decay can do no wrong!
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
I'm a Urban Decay junkie so naturally this wild be one of my favorite bronzers to use. Create quality and like the contour kits a little goes a long way. Leaves a natural bronze look and sun kissed glow.
Gabrielle M.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really liked this product! I thought they shade was really great for bronzing the face. I have a medium skin tone and I thought it went on really well! Very easy to blend out for the bronzed look!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
💫megan 🌟.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I recommend this very much because it is very great for all skin types I would highly recommend this is for all live scan in this very buildable and good for contouring and blending I would buy it again in it’s really recommended
Bonnie L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer! It is super pigmented and easy to put on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that sun kissed glow! This bronzer is also very buildable and great for contouring. The packaging is so very cute. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Nicole M.
Garden City, NY
Review for: Bronzed more...
It seems like it has a good formula and blends pretty well but I hate the color! For me, it was too ashy/gray looking and ended up looking “dirty.” It probably works better with other skin tones!
Alexandra A.
Freeport, FL
Another one of my favorite bronzers I recently got! The name basically says it all, it’s very smooth and blends really nice into the skin and makes you look like you got a nice tan at the beach 🏖
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!

back