2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Holli M.
Holli M.
This shows up so nice I love and
Want this bronzer the brand is great I love this product
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.
Let me just start off by saying this is perfect for winter, in my opinion. I usually don't wear bronzer throughout the year unless it's winter because I'm a bit more pale and this naturally shapes my face. It's so easy to blend and the pigmentation is amazing. I just wish there were more than two shades.
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
My faveorite bronzer@ i have really fair skin and this looks awesome on my skin tone better then any other bronzer i have tried!
Carlene G.
Carlene G.
I love this bronzer! It has a nice undertone and blends on to the skin so nicely! It is especially nice in the summer months when I've seen a little more sun but I can totally make it work now as well!
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I live how smooth this went on my skin the color is perfect ! Such an amazing bronzer!!! Perfect for my contour
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I love this bronzer. I went back and forth for a long time trying to decide on a shade and eventually went with Sunkissed. It's a great matte shade and I love it. It's a bit warm so not great for contouring but does an amazing job of warming up the face.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I really wanted to like this bronzer, but it is so sheen that you have to really layer it on to see anything. I typically use bronzers to contour and this one just wasn't doing it because it was so shear. I would recommend this product to fairer skinned people since it might show up a bit better for them. I purchased the darkest bronzer.
Jerelyn G.
Jerelyn G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a solid bronzer, but I don't know that they're necessarily worth the price for it. It ran out quickly and I found that it was not quite dark enough for a bronzer (I am not super dark complected)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! It applies so nicely, blends beautifully, and gives the skin such a nice sun-kissed look. I would HIGHLY recommend this bronzer!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
This bronzer is gorgeous.. it's a very pigmented and creamy formula. The shade only works for me in the summer time when I have a tan because it is so bronzey, but that is fine with me because I love how it looks to give you that all over bronzed effect. It's very blendable and seems to be pretty long lasting.. plus the packaging is so cute :)
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?