BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Catalina T.
I am in love with the summery finish this bronzer helps me achieve. This product is great for my completion and it is long lasting
and pigmented. I have recommended this product to most of my friends and family and they love it!
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
First of all, this packaging is freaking gorgeous. Also the formula is so soft and buttery. The color is a little on the warm side but not orange at all. This is my all time favorite bronzer.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Beautiful bronzer, really pigmented and easy to blend. It's honestly the perfect bronzer for my light skin tone without being orange whatsoever. I like to use it sometimes as a light contour.
Charmaine D.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Honestly I bought this bronzer for the packaging. It's super cute and I love the palm tree design. Although I purchased it for the packaging I had a feeling this product was going to be great. This product comes in two shades Sun-Kissed and Bronzed. I purchased Bronzed, the deeper shade of the two. It has warm undertones and is very slightly orange, but still looks nice on the skin. I like how it's matte and natural looking. I think it'll be a great product for spring and summer. I wish there were more shades were available for other skin tones though.
shelby b.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer. the tone is amazing. iit applies so well, and blends amazing. it's very buildable to suit to your preference. It last me all day, and all night with just applying it once.
Yarely R.
Delano, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I purchased this a while ago and I loved it, the design on the package is really cute , the only downfall for me is that I wish there were more shades because I'm a little more darker, but besides that it stays true to its color it's very pigmented and natural looking on my skin, I would buy it again.
Nicole R.
Asheville, NC
One of my all time favorite bronzers. Such a flattering color and blends out so easily. Never looks muddy on the skin and has a beautiful Matte finish. I have a medium skin tone and it's the perfect amount of color!
Leah H.
Little too orange for my skin.. definitely need to use a light hand with this product a little goes a long way.. would be best for medium skin tones.. wouldn't recommend it for light..
Michele M.
Mayfield
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Love love love ALL UD products. This bronzer is perfect for that sunkissed look. It's pigmented but not over-the-top. It blends well and isn't cakey. Good price for the amount you need and it will last you forever
sucette F.
Brickell, FL
Review for: Other
i can leave with out a bronzer and this one is my favorite one. it just look perfect and give to my makeup that magic touch, perfect for taking. it so build able . i just love this one
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?