BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Assunta D.
MIAMI
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
el mejor bronceador que he probado, tiene una buena pigmentación, no es ni muy oscuro ni muy claro, es perfecto. tiene un acabado matte lo que lo hace lucir mejor. es de larga duración y se puede usar sin setting spray. totalmente recomendado
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I've been searching for a bronzer for quite some time now. I have extremely fair skin. I am like the fairest of them all. I have had people call me Snow White and Casper my entire life. This beautiful bronzer babe is absolutely PERFECT for my skin! I believe it would work on almost all skin tones. If you're skin tone is in the darker range, they do have the darker version of this bronzer as well. :) I don't look like an Oompa Loompa when I use this to contour and give my face that sun kissed glow. It will always be a part of my makeup collection and my routine whenever I want some color for my skin. :) I cannot wait to use it more for the summer time! It's worth every penny!
Taylor G.
Southampton, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer is great! I am very fair so finding this shade was so amazing! It is much more pink than pictured but nonetheless a great bronzer/blush duo. I love how naturally I can give myself a sun kissed glow with his bronzer. The reason I did give this 4 stars is because it can be a bit difficult to blend out, and it is a little less pigmented but in my case it works perfectly. No matter how hard to blend, I cannot get over how much I love this natural shade
Taylor V.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is for sure one of my favorite makeup finds this spring! To start off, the packaging is to die for. The palm trees and sleek overall appearance drew me in from the start. Then, to add to that, it's actually a great bronzer as well! It's on the warmer side, but I enjoy that in the spring/summer. It was a little patchy for me if I didn't use the right brush, but once I got it to work for me I haven't put it down since!
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love this product inside and out. The packaging is adorable!! It goes on as if it were almost a cream base. I'm a medium skin, and I have oily to combination skin type and it stayed on all day long. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but you really don't need a lot at all. It's nicely pigmented. Great for the summer sun!
member-86e126b50
Open the case between there is very pigmented and I really planned the plastic and even though it is a little too dark for me and is not the best with light skin tone is very possible answers many pros to this
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch, finely milled, and did not emphasize my dry skin or texture issues. This this blends out and in like a dream with no streaking issues. This didn't wear off or fade throughout the day nor did it oxidize like so many bronzers tend to do on my warm skin tone. I purchased this in the shade Bronzed.
Bere P.
Coachella, CA
I love the color...: gives a nice bronze to the skin. It a not too sheer or too pigment. I think it is best on medium to light skin... lasts all day. Also great as a eye shadow transition color.
Mary B.
Grant, AL
This has been my favorite bronzer for MONTHS! I'm not going to lie, the packaging is definitely what attracted me to this. But after trying it, i feel in love. I'm very fair but this blends out like a dream and gives me that nice glow. I did get the Bronzed shade instead of the lighter one. The lighter color was a bit too orange for my taste.
Jackie H.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love love love this bronzer! It's not too dark on my skin but perfect. It's very creamy and so easy to apply. It doesn't come off blochy or anything, it is very bendable. The packaging reminds me the beach and it's quite amazing. It's always nice to have a variety of different style packaging. I highly recommend this!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange