2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is to die for!!!! Such an amazingly gorgeous color that blends perfectly!
Gisela S.
Gisela S.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is really good I have it in the shade Sun- kissed. I love it it's really good and I would repurchase it
taylor f.
taylor f.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
such a beautiful color for my skin tone! it is one of my all time favorite bronzers, perfect for me all year round
Eyleen V.
Eyleen V.
Worcester, MA
Love this bronzer so much. It gives me that perfect sun kiss look. A little on the Bush goes a long way for me.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Springfield , OR
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I like this bronzer but I use it to contour because it's an ashy shade and works better for a contour shade!
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
This bronzer is easy to blend. Gives you a natural bronzed look. Great to contouring as well.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
This bronzer is the bomb dot com! The formula is awesome! It applies evenly and stays true to its original color. It's matte so it doesn't look muddy. It can be build-able if you have a light hand. I would definitely buy this bronzer again!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
This gives a very pretty bronzed look. It isn't that good for contouring because it's a lighter color but can be built up. It stays all day and doesn't smear or streak, it's a good product for someone who wants a bronzed look
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI
Decent bronzer for the price and brand name. I purchased it for the cool undertones and matte shade. However I have struggled with blending and have tried multiple blending brushes and it doesn't like to blend as smooth as I'd like. I probably won't purchase again.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
I love how smooth and blendable this bronzer is. It has a matte finish so it can be used for contour, it's also very buildable. It's my every day bronzer. It only comes in two shades but I think they are universal for most skin tones! I'd definitely recommend.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?