BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shelby K.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Perfect for that all over bronze look! Such a natural color & finish. Buttery formula that sits on the skin nicely without looking cakey. They have 2 shades for either skin tone I would suggest. I use this on everyone when I do their makeup.
Kyleigh B.
Enterprise
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
It's an amazing bronzer with high pigmentation, I would love is there was a bit more of a glow to it though. It lasted me for over 8 hours, and is amazing on tan skin tones. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a matte bronzer!
Brittney O.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
One of my favorite bronzer for summer. This bronzer has warm undertones which makes your skin look sunkissed. It blends out very well and doesn't look patchy on the skin. I've hit pan again on this bronzer and I need another one!
Vanessa Ann V.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product simply because it gives a matte finish , because it is sunkissed it has a reddish undertone which I don't mind. It is easy to blend and great for a medium skin tone. Worth the price and will purchase again.
Morgan S.
Too shimmery for a mature look. Would rather use a bronzer from ELF. The pigmentation is great but shade was too dark bronze for light tones. The product is good if you are looking for a deep rich color with a splash of shimmer.
Shiloh S.
Fort pierce
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is ok. It has a weird fake tan smell. If you've ever spray tanned you know what smell I'm talking about. I use it on my chest and neck so I don't have to smell it too much. But other than that it is alright
Katie E.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer gives me the perfect summer glow without being too harsh. It is very bendable, which gives me the option to slowly build it on. Long lasting, not an orange look, I would definitely buy again!
Kelsy C.
I've tried this bronzer and liked it. It blended very well, which I have a had a hard time finding one that doesn't separate on my skin. I also like that it doesn't look muddy on my skin, some bronzers can look somewhat muddy on my skin.
Kylee K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I absolutely love this bronzer!! I've never had one that actually showed up well and lasted all day! It has a matte finish, which I absolutely love! I use this daily and then on special occasions I put my dark highlighter over it.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!! Leaves skin bronze and beautiful .. the actual profound is so smooth and build-able. Blends like a dream .

If this doesn't make you feel like a bad B, I don't know what will .
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?