2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
10/10 recommended! It gives you that sun kissed looked. It's more red tone, but I look for that in a bronzer!
maribel g.
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
It's super pigmented so use a light hand when getting product on your brush. I love it for the summer season!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Elk River, MN
Love this bronzer. It's what I use everyday. It's not muddy. It's creamy, easy to apply and really gorgeous.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I like the color of this bronzer, but the formula did not work for me. It did not last long and ended up being kind of blotchy.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
The sales girl showed me this and applied it over my liquid foundation to give me more color. Perfect match
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Nice matte color. Buildable and complements my skin tone very well. It's great too because a little goes a long way.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I wanted to love this as I normally love Urban Decay, but it was just too orangey for my skin fine (pale)
Kim W.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This seemed Orange to me and felt chalky. I would not recommend. Urban decay missed the mark on this one.
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Absolutely in love with the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer, it was one of the best I've ever tried on defiantly would try again
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I reviewed this product on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
I purchased the lighter sunkissed shade and do enjoy it I just have to use a light hand since I am fair skinned and this does have an orangey undertone too it. Besides the color factor, I love the actual formula its very soft and finely milled. Very easy to blend out, I personnaly prefer bronzing with it compared to contouring just because of the shade.
Overall another great product from UD!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?