BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chelsie T.
Newberg, OR
I really enjoyed this bronzer. It had a really pretty shimmer to it. I also love the circle packaging, it's easier to handle and apply. It was very easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product!
Samantha W.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
One of my go to’s for sure! It blends super good and I love how it doesn’t go on super dark I can build it up to where I like it! Not to thick and feels like I have a ton of makeup on!
Eliana T.
DORAL, FL
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch. It makes my face look like i just left the beach. I dont think you'll be disappointed.
McKenna K.
Columbus
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love the product. true to color and applies nice and smooth. Lasts for hours even when sweating. Love how it looks on any skin tone and blends amazingly!! Definitely recommend using this product.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
Definitely not the best on the market. I find these bronzers to be very orange which is exactly what you don't want in a bronzer, They just don't look pretty on the skin.
Alexis M.
This bronzer is very pigmented but can be very hard to blend but still creates the best contour bronzer! I use this almost everyday and a little goes a long way with this one!
Sydney N.
I have been loving this bronzer lately. It is very pigmented with great color payoff (as to be expected win most UD products) - a little goes a long way! This product is both buildable and blendable. It can be used for an all-over bronzed look or for sculpting and contouring the face. My only gripe is that the compact is much smaller than I had expected. However, on the bright side, the slim compact makes this product perfect for traveling and use on-the-go because it is lightweight and can be stored in a travel bag or purse without being too bulky. Not to mention the packaging is super cute!
Staci T.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer. I have fair skin with some yellow tones. I use this to brighten my winter complexion and it does so very naturally. Often this and mascara are all that I need to look wide eyed and ready for work.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
Review for: Bronzed more...
I had thought about getting this since it has come out but I wasn't too sure about the matte. I did finally bite the bullet and bought it. I was shocked that it did last all day and made my face look so natural. It was a very smooth application it was and it wasn't on the red side. But I have to say be careful if you are very heavy handed, I learned that the hard way. It can also used as a contour shade pending on your skin tone I've been having a lot of fun with this bronzer since i have gotten it.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I have the Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed. For my VERY FAIR, paper white, skin it adds a great light bronzing effect that is very subtle. I love it. It's perfect.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange