BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really like this bronzer and constantly find myself reaching for it in my collection. The sun-kissed shade is great for light to medium skin tones and it applies and blends very well. The packaging is also very cute which is always a plus! I would repurchase.
Casey B.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is my favorite bronzer on the planet. It lasts forever and is semi-affordable. It's also a great gift for friends because who doesn't love a great bronzer! I bought it after testing it at Ulta and immediately fell in love. Definitely getting this again!
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Seriously one of my FAVORITE bronzer. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect bronzer and this is it! It is worth every penny! It has a nice Matte look and lasts all day. It is also extremely natural looking.
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Despite having fair skin, I chose to get the shade bronzed. It's a gorgeous warm/neutral brozner that sculpts and defines the skin whilst imparting the most gorgeous faux tan effect. It's very finely milled, and decently pigmented. I definitely recommend!
Madolyn O.
York, PA
This reminds me so much of the hoola bronzer. I do love this just as much as hoola, I kind of think this might be more creamy and blends out a lot nicer. I defiantly always need this bronzer in stock, but if I don't have it I will be okay with hoola.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
Absolute staple in my makeup collection. When applied, it actually looks like I was "sun-kissed" and just came back from a vacation. Doesn't come off orange at all. This is the perfect matte bronzer and I've nearly hit pan. I'm going to re purchase
Seira T.
This is by far one of my favorite products from urban decay i don't think i can honestly do without it has a matte finish with a light shimmer it definitely last all day and threw out the night i keep this on hand all the time definitely recommend
Emlyn M.
At first I was a little scared of this bronzer because it seemed too orange. However, once I applied it to the skin, it gave a healthy bronzed look to my face without making me look orange. It blends out nicely and I couldn't resist how nice the packaging is.
Denise F.
McAllen, Tx
This is my holy grail bronzer it applied so nicely the Matte finish made it great for subtle sculpting or just warming up my face in general. I've purchased other bronzer but so far none compare to this one.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I stopped tanning a few years ago for health reasons but found myself missing that sun kissed glow. It's safe to say that when I found this product it was love at first sight. This Bronzer gives me the perfect just got back from vacation glow!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange