BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• How does everyone like the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
💫megan 🌟.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I recommend this very much because it is very great for all skin types I would highly recommend this is for all live scan in this very buildable and good for contouring and blending I would buy it again in it’s really recommended
Bonnie L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer! It is super pigmented and easy to put on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that sun kissed glow! This bronzer is also very buildable and great for contouring. The packaging is so very cute. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Nicole M.
Garden City, NY
Review for: Bronzed more...
It seems like it has a good formula and blends pretty well but I hate the color! For me, it was too ashy/gray looking and ended up looking “dirty.” It probably works better with other skin tones!
Alexandra A.
Freeport, FL
Another one of my favorite bronzers I recently got! The name basically says it all, it’s very smooth and blends really nice into the skin and makes you look like you got a nice tan at the beach 🏖
Crystal D.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE this brand. These bronzers are awesome. They blend wonderfully they look natural. Love them. A little goes a long way with this product also the darker shades can be used for contouring
Patricia S.
Lexington
I absolutely love Urban Decay and this bronzer match my skin tone in a very realistic way I absolutely love this product and definitely recommend at five stars all the way across the board
Tegan D.
Provo
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
The best matte bronzer I’ve ever used. It lasted me an entire year, is so soft and pigmented, blends effortlessly and has no scent. It lasted on my face an entire day. It is my holy grail.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
I have liked this Urban Decay bronzer. Good quality and for a good price. I like the color selections and how it applies. It is easy to use and available at most retailers which is great.
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
Review for: Bronzed more...
Really great matte color! Very easy to blend and looks natural, it’s a great low price compared to others. I love the shade of the brown, just a great everyday bronzer, would recommend!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!