BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Monika H.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
My favorite bronzer ever. Love the packaging, the mirror. It's feels light, very travel friendly. And this bronzer in my skin looks amazing the perfect shade for me. I will repurchase this amazing bronzer
Julio D.
I have to say that I really enjoy this bronzer. The thing I love the most about it is the fact that it's a matte bronzer. I am able to use it to warm up my face and or contour my face. It is just the right amount of warmth for my face and I don't feel like I look orange or unnatural.
Marissa G.
Gurnee
Definitely recommend using this; a little goes a long way with this bronzer. After you apply just a small amount, it immediately gives your face that nice sun-kissed warmth like a bronzer should.
Victoria D.
Smithtown
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is probably my favorite bronzer. I gives me such a sun kissed look and makes me feel very confident. It is very easy to blend out with the right brush, and not orange at all! I seem to have that problem a lot with bronzers so I am very picky, this one is the best! Love!
Tiffany H.
Johnson city
I love this bronzer It's the only one I use it's very good it lasts all day and it's not too overpowering so I like it a lot. It has a matte finish and I use it for contouring sometimes. What you see is what u get it's very high quality and I would definitely get it again
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This product has the most lovely packaging.  I'm light skin-tone with yellow undertones and honestly... I've never used a bronzer. It doesn't look orange on me, but it's not very pigmented either. It is buildable, but it takes a good bit to get the color I desire.
Cheyenne L.
Cleveland
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I have cool toned skin and this is an orangey bronzer. It has a matte finish and it would look stunning on someone with a warmer complexion. If you have cool toned skin like me you will look like you are a clown if you try to wear this out. Would recommend to anyone with a warmer complexion!!
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Love this bronzer! It IS expensive, I get that, and I think that you can totally get the same outcome with cheaper products. However, if you're willing to splurge a little bit, this bronzer is great! Works for everything from contour, overall bronzing, or eyeshadow!
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really like this bronzer and constantly find myself reaching for it in my collection. The sun-kissed shade is great for light to medium skin tones and it applies and blends very well. The packaging is also very cute which is always a plus! I would repurchase.
Nadine P.
Rochester
this bronzer makes me look as tan as i would in the summer. its a matte finish which i personally like more than shimmery. its lightweight and easy to put on and easy to blend! I would recommend this to others and buy it! this is my go to bronzer i love it
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange