BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole R.
Asheville, NC
One of my all time favorite bronzers. Such a flattering color and blends out so easily. Never looks muddy on the skin and has a beautiful Matte finish. I have a medium skin tone and it's the perfect amount of color!
Leah H.
Little too orange for my skin.. definitely need to use a light hand with this product a little goes a long way.. would be best for medium skin tones.. wouldn't recommend it for light..
Michele M.
Mayfield
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Love love love ALL UD products. This bronzer is perfect for that sunkissed look. It's pigmented but not over-the-top. It blends well and isn't cakey. Good price for the amount you need and it will last you forever
sucette F.
Review for: Other more...
i can leave with out a bronzer and this one is my favorite one. it just look perfect and give to my makeup that magic touch, perfect for taking. it so build able . i just love this one
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is the bomb when my body gets way more tan than my face. It gives that extra bronze power in just one stroke that would take like 3 or 4 strokes from my Laguna NARS bronzer.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly one of my favourite bronzers right now. I'm very pale but I find that this doesn't come off orange and it makes me look almost glowy! I'm now summer ready with this bronzer
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
Love these bronzers! So creamy feeling despite being powder! They blend beautifully and look great. Love the packaging design as well- makes me wish it was summer. Highly recommend!
Danielle V.
This bronzer is the bomb dot com! The formula is awesome! It applies evenly and stays true to its original color. It's matte so it doesn't look muddy. It can be build-able if you have a light hand. I would definitely buy this bronzer again!
Victoria S.
Lawrenceburg
Amazing amazing stuff!!! I love the pop of color it gives me. I've been an avid bronzer user for years and definitely pay the extra money for urban decay! I would high recommend to others as well as you can't go wrong with it
Chelsie T.
Newberg, OR
I really enjoyed this bronzer. It had a really pretty shimmer to it. I also love the circle packaging, it's easier to handle and apply. It was very easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange