BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer makes your face look like it's been sun kissed by the beach gods. It applies so smooth and blends flawlessly. It has an amazing wear time and doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. If you're looking for a bronzer that has a natural look and an amazing lengthy wear time, this is the product for you! Highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This was the first bronzer I ever tried and it really didn’t work well for me at first it looked muddy. After a lot of practice and blending it’s become a favorite of mine. Price is decent for the amount of product that you get. I would buy again!
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Lasts all day long and really gives you that sun kissed look without being fake. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth it. It also lasts a really long time. In a rush I’ll also use it as eye shadow.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Review for: Bronzed more...
I got this thinking I would like it and I didn’t it went on very dark and even blended in it still looked too dark and it was clumpy and made my skin look orange like I stayed in a tanning bed way to long I wouldn’t recommend this someone else may like it but it definitely wasn’t my favorite
Samantha M.
Goes on super smoothly and leaves my skin looking tan and glowing. I love how it isn't Cakey and goes on lightly. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a bronzed look that is a lighter powder consistency!
Mariajose R.
Dallas, TX
Great bronzer, i have a pale skin most of the time and on winter time this bronzer its my most on my everyday look, makes look bronce and its long lasting. I also use it for contour for night makeup
Aliyah R.
Columbus, OH
I don’t often use bronzing powder, but I have really enjoyed this product. It is very smooth and it blends well. The color is not over powering, and it looks natural on the skin. As far as I’m concerned, Urban Decay can do no wrong!
Meredith C.
Seattle
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is fantastic! It looks great on my light skin tone with or without a tan. I love that it does not have any glitter or shimmer in it. It is perfect to wear when I'm looking for a sunkissed glow without being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. The color "bronzed" looks a little warm on me, but not too warm. This is one of my go-tos- not to mention it lasts forever.
Natasha R.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I finally found a bronzer that actually works for my light olive skin tone this bronzer blends so easily over any other products whether it’s just your foundation or over a powder it is very pigmented but you can start off sheer and build it up if you want to Contor with it too it’s just a really natural real looking bronzer is not orangey or fake looking I highly recommend it
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
perfect for a nice sun kissed glow! the most perfect bronzer. good for all skin types and really easy to blend and apply as well. i️ was really happy with how long lasting it was! sooo happy! would but again!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange