BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
leaettaaa O.
N Little Rock, AR
This is the PERFECT summer
Bronzer. I love the way this goes on the skin and it’s small enough that’s it’s easy to travel with. I have fair skin but I use this so much in the summer. (Too dark for me to use during the winter). I’ve almost hit pan on this that’s how much I like it. It was my holy grail last summer and I’m excited to use it again this summer.
Patricia L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I used this sunkissed bronzer, it was actually my sister’s and I just wanted to try it, I really like it, it has a lot of pigmentation so a little goes a long way. The color was so pretty! I would definitely recommend this product and would most definitely buy it for myselfUrban Decay Beached Bronzer
Diana J.
Ilion
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
In the summer months or just before I want a glow but the sun isn’t my best friend so I try to get a little color on my face at least and this gives the right amount and I don’t feel like I’m over done... if I already have a little color on my face and my freckles are out it looks that much better
Suzie M.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I live in a very warm and sun drenched location in the South... so i am often looking for a 'bronzer vs a blush'.  Blush on tanned skin can often appear fake to me. Urban Decay's Bronzer is small and compact and easy to add to on skin to give a desired warm and  summer feel to my skin.  I often carry it in my little purse to touch up my color after spending time in the sun long hours.  The product works ONLY on med to dark colored skin.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this. It is velvety and so smooth it is a powder but its very fine and light weight. It doesn't feel heavy or dry. It doesn't feel like you are wearing makeup. I am very very fair. This is such a nice subtle touch of color. It blends so well into my skin that it really does look natural. I don't think you can really over do this. I used this as a contour as well. You will be using this all summer! I think if you are light or fair this is a great option for you. If you are darker it is buildable. A+ for the fun packaging. It comes with a mirror and it has a cute design on the outside of the compact.
Niki F.
Stevensville
I just thought this was okay. Whenever I use it my face always just seems to be covered in this stuff, even when I am just contouring my cheeks. Its very orange and doesn't look natural. The lady at the counter recommended this over a product I already knew I loved. Super bummed.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
I did not care for this bronzer. It made me look kind of orange instead of brown and kissed by the Sun. It just did not work for my skin tone. I will definitely not be repurchasing this bronzer. I love the packaging though it is so beautiful I just wish the product worked better.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
This urban de art beaches bronzer is one of the my favorite bronzers ever!! It gives you that beautiful beach tan that everyone hopes for and just gives you the perfect type of tan. It is one of the best products and at one point it was my holy grail, till I ran out 😭
Angelo B.
Albuquerque
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is definitely one of my favorite bronzers. I have a light skin tone with yellow/neutral undertones and this bronzer does not look orangey or patchy on me at all. It is a fantastic warm tone that adds subtle color all over and helps to enhance my cheeks, too. If I go overboard, it is still pretty forgiving but looks just slightly muddy. I like to take a fluffly powder brush with this and dust it all over. The compact is so beautiful and eyecatching, and I have had it for nearly two years and have just hit pan on it. It is a soft powder that blends into my skin very nicely. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jamie F.
Morgantown
Smooth & easy to apply. But this particular shade (bronzed) is way too dark for my pale skin. I have also tried sunkissed but it was wayyy too warm. Out of the 2 available shades, neither work for me so I gave these to friends after using only a few times
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!