2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Holly C.
Holly C.
I got the darkest version of this bronzer and i wasn't a huge fan. It wasn't pigmented enough for me and needed a few layers to look like I had put anything on. It appeared to give me a nice glow, but it didn't last long enough or go on dark enough for my likings. I do love my bronzer but this just didn't seem pigmented enough for me.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love love love this bronzer! It's not too dark on my skin but perfect. It's very creamy and so easy to apply. It doesn't come off blochy or anything, it is very bendable. The packaging reminds me the beach and it's quite amazing. It's always nice to have a variety of different style packaging. I highly recommend this!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this product inside and out. The packaging is adorable!! It goes on as if it were almost a cream base. I'm a medium skin, and I have oily to combination skin type and it stayed on all day long. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but you really don't need a lot at all. It's nicely pigmented. Great for the summer sun!
Nina V.
Nina V.
San Jose, CA
This is a very gorgeous bronzer. Brings a little bit of color to a blank face. You can use this under your cheekbones for contour effect or you can put it on top of your cheekbones and blended in with a little bit of blush and highlighter. Overall it smells great and I really recommend it for the summertime
Ebonee R.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I am absolutely in love with this bronzer! I have been looking for a bronzer that would be good for darker complexioned skin and comparable to the hula bronzer. I am more dark tan so the hula is a little to light for me, but this is perfect! It gives me a sun kissed bronze and also defines my cheek bones.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Not the most pigmented, but the texture is amazing. This bronzer is like butter, it's super creamy and there is zero fallout when using. It is light, even on my fair skin but it gives a believable glow and it is buildable. I would definitely buy this again, even if just for the pretty packaging.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer is perfect for the summer. It's not shimmery, and it stays on for long. I am in love. Super light. And looks natural! You must try perfect for sunny days and beach dates! You won't be disappointed. Urban Decay is an awesome brand, their products are high quality!
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
I bought this because the packaging was cute and athough I got the darker one the color payoff isn't that great. I have to apply a lot to get a bronze look. It does last but I have to apply a lot for color and I'm light to medium skin color. I probably won't be buying this again.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Port Charlotte, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer and the packaging is super cute. I had to get it as soon as it came out. I have fair skin and the darker shade looks good on my skin. It is a little pricey, but still worth it. It is pigmented and blendable. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Nope nope nope. First off, it's super orange- you can see it right away. Next, it tends to go on patchy and kind of skips over your face. Blending takes a lot
Of work And never looks right. Just not a fan of this, especially for the price. Cute packaging though
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?