BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Courtney L.
Woodstown, NJ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The packaging is so beautiful it just reminds me of summer and makes me want to reach for it all the time!! I don't suggest the lighter shade for any skin tone because it's a literally orange. If you're extremely fair still get the deeper shade and just use a light hand and a very fluffy brush. Blends out beautifully and just makes you look like you've been on the beach all day.
Victoria F.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
There is no other bronzer that I don't use but this Urban Decay beached bronzer in the shade sun-kissed. I personally use it as a eye shadow and a bronzer. Super pigmented and lasted very long. In fact, I've used it in the pool and it does last very long super happy with the product.
Ashton C.
Norman, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is my favorite bronzer of all time and I wish urban decay would make it apart of their permanent collection! It's got the perfect amount of warmth I'm looking for in a bronzer while being conservative with the orange pigments. It's more tope. The formula blends so beautifully and isn't patchy. If you can still get your hands on these, do it!
Alexis M.
Belleview , FL
I really love this bronzer it isn't completely matte, it has a nice little shimmer to it. I used this practically every day during the summer but as the cold months approached my skin went back to its regular paleness. I do however recommend this for darker skin tones since it's a really deep color! I highly recommend!
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this bronzer. I wear it a lot in the summer. It is a rather orange bronzer though which why I really only wear it in the summer. I found it to be buildable and long wearing and it blended out nicely. I do wish is vame in more than just 2 shade and that it didn't pull so orange but I do recommend this bronzer
Tracie B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I was up in the air about which color to get... I opted for the darker color as the summer was approaching and many complained that sun-kissed was too light. I think this is just too dark for me. I don't dislike it, I just don't love it. I feel like I look like I put on bronzer, which isn't the look I'm going for.
Aurora J.
Littleton, CO
I use this in the darkest shade and love it. I do sometimes have issues with the product going on consistently, but that may be my heavy hand. I also think the product runs out much quicker than the other products I've used previously, so that's a downside and the reason for a stars deduction. So far, I haven't found a bronzer I like better with a matte finish!
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers. Not too dark and not too light, it just the perfect color for my medium to med dark skin tone. It give me the perfect sun kissed look without the glitter. Have recommended it to others because it's the perfect color and it never looks orange on me.
Krystal M.
Allenton, WI
I never really try high end products, but I love bronzers. This one goes on so nicely and is so pigmented. As long as you go in with a livht hand you will not be disappointed. Although it is beautiful, I would not pay so much for this again, I may opt for trying out the benefit hula bronzer instead.
Cici D.
This is my favorite Bronzer for Summer time! It's a matte tanned brown color and is very pigmented. I love this on top of light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. I recommend this Bronzer to those who love natural looking makeup.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?