BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!! Leaves skin bronze and beautiful .. the actual profound is so smooth and build-able. Blends like a dream .

If this doesn't make you feel like a bad B, I don't know what will .
Catalina T.
I am in love with the summery finish this bronzer helps me achieve. This product is great for my completion and it is long lasting
and pigmented. I have recommended this product to most of my friends and family and they love it!
Savannah W.
Oakdale, CT
Review for: Bronzed more...
A little too red for my liking. used more as a blush than an bronzer or contour for me. would be pretty on medium and deep skin tones. super matte and pigmented. just too red for my fair skin.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Beautiful bronzer, really pigmented and easy to blend. It's honestly the perfect bronzer for my light skin tone without being orange whatsoever. I like to use it sometimes as a light contour.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
First of all, this packaging is freaking gorgeous. Also the formula is so soft and buttery. The color is a little on the warm side but not orange at all. This is my all time favorite bronzer.
shelby b.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love this bronzer. the tone is amazing. iit applies so well, and blends amazing. it's very buildable to suit to your preference. It last me all day, and all night with just applying it once.
Charmaine D.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Honestly I bought this bronzer for the packaging. It's super cute and I love the palm tree design. Although I purchased it for the packaging I had a feeling this product was going to be great. This product comes in two shades Sun-Kissed and Bronzed. I purchased Bronzed, the deeper shade of the two. It has warm undertones and is very slightly orange, but still looks nice on the skin. I like how it's matte and natural looking. I think it'll be a great product for spring and summer. I wish there were more shades were available for other skin tones though.
Yarely R.
Delano, CA
Review for: Bronzed more...
I purchased this a while ago and I loved it, the design on the package is really cute , the only downfall for me is that I wish there were more shades because I'm a little more darker, but besides that it stays true to its color it's very pigmented and natural looking on my skin, I would buy it again.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I honestly bought this for the packaging, but I actually love the product. It's a little too dark when I'm not tan though, I wish they'd make a lighter shade because I love the formula!!
Brittany P.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Great color stays on all day and isn't shimmery. It's a pretty natural bronze finish and hasn't irritated my face at all. It stays true to color As it's applied and keeps color all day.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange