BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
jillaine d.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is such a universally flattering bronzer. Makes the skin look so healthy and have a nice glow. Amazing to warm up the skin, but I wouldn't use this to contour.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is perfect for people who like to really show their bronzer off. It apples really well and you don’t have to put 10000 coats on. Will def buy againz
Alexa S.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is such a great color! Perfect for my skin tone. I love the fact that a little goes a long way, super pigmented! It lasts on my face all day long even when I’ve been outside all day! I would highly recommend this if you have medium skim tone.
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Although the deeper color would suit me as a better bronzer, I opted for sunkissed because I truly wanted a sun kissed look. I have used this as a bronzer before and I do like it. For my yellow tinged nc20, it can look a little too orange when used as a straight up "contour-bronzer-streak". But I use this. With a very, very light hand and gives the nicest glow of warmth. Plus it is extremely finely milled and that was what impressed me initially. However due to its finely milled-ness, the product is susceptible to breaking. I've never dropped my compact but there's already this crack in it. You can also use this as a blush, my ideal way is to gently swirl it mostly on my apples and sweep it across my nose bride before hitting the other places on my face if nee
Hannah R.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this bronzer in the shade "Bronzed" after pining after it for months and months and months. I am an NC25 in Mac foundation and I think it's a great fit for my skin color. I really don't know how good it would be for anyone darker than me. Anyhoo, I really enjoy this bronzer. It's totally underated and it's a shame no one really talks about it. It's completely matte and blends like a smooth buttery dream. You can get heavy handed with it so err with caution and start with a light application. I think its totally worth the money you pay for it. One of my fave items from UD!
Elizabeth G.
Houston , TX
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I purchased this because I was looking for a dupe for lo fi from the Gwen stefani blush pallete. Sun kissed worked well for my light skin tone. It had great color payoff and blended easily. Matte color, not shimmery. I would definitely recommend this. The only downside was that it can be a little orange but not enough for me to shy away from this product. Urban decay please make Lo fi a bronzer!!!!
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
This bronzer is gorgeous.. it's a very pigmented and creamy formula. The shade only works for me in the summer time when I have a tan because it is so bronzey, but that is fine with me because I love how it looks to give you that all over bronzed effect. It's very blendable and seems to be pretty long lasting.. plus the packaging is so cute :)
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This is such an amazing bronzer. It's soft and pigmented, and so amazing for warming up the face. I don't use this to contour because it's a little too warm for my skin tone but i Contour with benefits Hoola bronzer and then take this on a big podwer brush to warm up the face and it's just beautiful!
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I have fair skin and currently own this in the shade, Beached. I must say that this is a nice matte bronzer. It's a nice muted brown shade that suits my skin tone well. It blends well and sits nicely on the skin. It's perfect to bronze up your face or for contouring. For me, I have to slowly build this up because it is easy to use a lot by accident. This is definitely a product that I will be repurchasing!
Courtney L.
Woodstown, NJ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The packaging is so beautiful it just reminds me of summer and makes me want to reach for it all the time!! I don't suggest the lighter shade for any skin tone because it's a literally orange. If you're extremely fair still get the deeper shade and just use a light hand and a very fluffy brush. Blends out beautifully and just makes you look like you've been on the beach all day.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?