2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
This bronzer is way too orange. It looked patchy. I would not purchase this in less they took some of the pumpkinny color out of it.
Raegan M.
Raegan M.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Love this bronzer. It is the perfect undertone. Not too cool, not too warm, not reddish. It just looks glowy and matte. Very natural and easy to blend.
Cinthya P.
Cinthya P.
This is a must for Spring !!! So pigmented, easy to apply and easy to blend! Definitely one of my favorite bronzers I have tried !
karla m.
karla m.
Elk grove
I really like this product it lasted all day it Blended very well looks great with all looks and was a decent size for the price
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love this product. I actually use this to contour my face and then I also use and UD blush to add a hint of color to my cheeks
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Port Jervis, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Great bronzer! Super cute packaging!! You have to go in light handed with this though by its pigmented and it can look muddy
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
My newest bronzer baby! I love it! I was nervous to try it out but I'm so glad I did! It's the best bronzer I've ever used!
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
I like this product very much i think it does an excellent job on what its suppose to do i love this product very much i got at ulta
Wildeline F.
Wildeline F.
I'm too dark to use this bronzer but you can actually see give warmth to the skin. A good bronzer. Wish for a darker one .
April L.
April L.
Such a great product. Blends well and looks natural. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way so it will last!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?