2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dena Q.
Dena Q.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer.  It is just the right amount of color without being too much.  It blends very will and give a very subtle bronzed glow.
Open the case between there is very pigmented and I really planned the plastic and even though it is a little too dark for me and is not the best with light skin tone is very possible answers many pros to this
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Clermont, FL
This product is so buttery smooth and doesn't leave that orange look that many bronzes do ,it's very pigmented but build-able and very easy to blend
Pauline C.
Pauline C.
Bronx, NY
Such a creamy and velvetty bronzer powder with great pigment payoff! I love the packaging as well because it's super flat and easy to take around!
Ryanne J.
Ryanne J.
Beautiful for all skin tones. I use it to contour too and it works perfectly. It quickly became a go to for me and is so sleek perfect for travel
Bere P.
Bere P.
Coachella, CA
I love the color...: gives a nice bronze to the skin. It a not too sheer or too pigment. I think it is best on medium to light skin... lasts all day. Also great as a eye shadow transition color.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
My absolute favorite bronzer... us it all over my face... contour... eyeshadow... even my body to fix tan lines. Has a great buildable coverage
Patience S.
Patience S.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT FOR SUMMER! I get naturally tan through summer and this product matches me so perfectly and I love the formula! It applies so good!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
This is my favorite bronzer when I have fake tan on. It blends so well and has a terracotta undertone. Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perfect for setting your contour. Blends amazingly and it really gives a nice bronzey look!!! Definitely going to purchase again! Worth the $$ spent!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?