BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha W.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
One of my go to’s for sure! It blends super good and I love how it doesn’t go on super dark I can build it up to where I like it! Not to thick and feels like I have a ton of makeup on!
Diahnet S.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I want this product so bad. I tried it because my friend has it and it’s soooo beautiful! Gives you that bronze but also makes you look like you naturally bronze glowy! I need to purchase this . Definitely
Jillian R.
This bronzer is good! It is perfect for a day look or a night look! I totally recommend it! It is not my favorite though and for the price point I rather go with tarte bronzer.
Isabelle G.
leesburg
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I really like this bronzer it makes you look like you just got home from a vacation. It has a nice bronze look with no shimmer and a matte finish. I would buy this product again and would recommend it!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I do like this product I just feel that because of the price point it wouldn't be my go to for bronzer. I think there are other brands with better color variety and price point!
McKenna K.
Columbus
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love the product. true to color and applies nice and smooth. Lasts for hours even when sweating. Love how it looks on any skin tone and blends amazingly!! Definitely recommend using this product.
Lauren B.
Absolutely my all time favorite bronzer! You could use it as a bronzer or layer it for a nice contour. Also like any urban decay pretty pigmented so it will last a while.
Brittany C.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Love the warmth this bronzer gives me! I have fair skin and it doesn't look muddy. It's easy to apply and blend in with your makeup. It gives me a long lasting bronzed look.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Definitely not the best on the market. I find these bronzers to be very orange which is exactly what you don't want in a bronzer, They just don't look pretty on the skin.
jada h.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is the perfect bronzer and its one of my favorites. I like the dewy look but sometimes this makes me look a little dry & patchy. This is pigmented and i love it.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?