BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others. MAKES MY MAKEUP STAY ON ALL DAY WITH A SMOOTH FINISH
Miriam S.
Bonita
Review for: Bronzed more...
Lo e how it applies to your skin! Easy to work with! Super recommended to everybody! Actually i made one of my cousins to buy it better for olive tan skin!! Personal experience and totally affordable and will buy it again
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
I have liked this Urban Decay bronzer. Good quality and for a good price. I like the color selections and how it applies. It is easy to use and available at most retailers which is great.
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really liked this bronzer. I don’t typically use a lot of it, but it is nice when you want something little. The bronzer is very easy to blend as well as building on top. I usually combine my bronzer with a blush.
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
Review for: Bronzed more...
Really great matte color! Very easy to blend and looks natural, it’s a great low price compared to others. I love the shade of the brown, just a great everyday bronzer, would recommend!
Christie K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love urban decay. It’s such a good and reputable brand. This bronzer makes me look and feel more glowy and gives my face more structure. I like the Matte finish also. Would recommend to others who want a bronzer.
Insiya K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I am obsessed with this bronzer. I love the color, it really gives you a nice flow and has great coverage. You don’t need to apply a lot to get a full affect and it stays on all day.
Brittany D.
KATY, TX
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer is ok. BUT not my fave. It has more of an orangey undertone.. I'm more into grayish undertones being I am so white complected. I don't think this is the best bronzer but its ok. I give it 3 stars.
Alexandria M.
Long Beach
I adore urban decay!! I love there products this bronzer makes me glow like an angel! I love using it and works great with a natural tan spray tan! It enhances your face in my opinion and I highly recommend!
Daniela O.
Review for: Bronzed more...
While this is beautiful packaging and a good formula, I found the color to just be way too orange on my skin. I tried to contour with it but it just wasn’t the right color at all.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange