BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Seira T.
This is by far one of my favorite products from urban decay i don't think i can honestly do without it has a matte finish with a light shimmer it definitely last all day and threw out the night i keep this on hand all the time definitely recommend
Denise F.
McAllen, Tx
This is my holy grail bronzer it applied so nicely the Matte finish made it great for subtle sculpting or just warming up my face in general. I've purchased other bronzer but so far none compare to this one.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
Absolute staple in my makeup collection. When applied, it actually looks like I was "sun-kissed" and just came back from a vacation. Doesn't come off orange at all. This is the perfect matte bronzer and I've nearly hit pan. I'm going to re purchase
Sydney G.
Somers , CT
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I purchased this product a little while ago looking for a good bronzer on fair skin... I think it would be best used for a medium to tan skin tone rather then fair, I found it looked a little muddy and too warm toned personally. Otherwise it blended nice and has a good formula!
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I stopped tanning a few years ago for health reasons but found myself missing that sun kissed glow. It's safe to say that when I found this product it was love at first sight. This Bronzer gives me the perfect just got back from vacation glow!
Shelby K.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bronzed more...
Perfect for that all over bronze look! Such a natural color & finish. Buttery formula that sits on the skin nicely without looking cakey. They have 2 shades for either skin tone I would suggest. I use this on everyone when I do their makeup.
Cassandra G.
West Grove, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer. Goes on perfectly and blends so well. I am obsessed with this bronzer and will continue to use it. Especially since I am so pale, this doesn't make me look orange at all.
Kyleigh B.
Enterprise
Review for: Bronzed more...
It's an amazing bronzer with high pigmentation, I would love is there was a bit more of a glow to it though. It lasted me for over 8 hours, and is amazing on tan skin tones. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a matte bronzer!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Bronzed more...
Hands down one of the best bronzers! It looks absolutely beautiful once applied and can look more natural when lightly applied or it can be built up to give a warmer look on the face. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI
Decent bronzer for the price and brand name. I purchased it for the cool undertones and matte shade. However I have struggled with blending and have tried multiple blending brushes and it doesn't like to blend as smooth as I'd like. I probably won't purchase again.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange