BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
marily z.
dallas
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I fell in love with this bronzer the first time i used it. So pigmented and super easy to apply. Leaves a matte and a little bit of shimmer finish. Packaging is amazing . Super affordable i would totally recommend this product
Savannah W.
Oakdale, CT
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
A little too red for my liking. used more as a blush than an bronzer or contour for me. would be pretty on medium and deep skin tones. super matte and pigmented. just too red for my fair skin.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I honestly bought this for the packaging, but I actually love the product. It's a little too dark when I'm not tan though, I wish they'd make a lighter shade because I love the formula!!
Brittany P.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Great color stays on all day and isn't shimmery. It's a pretty natural bronze finish and hasn't irritated my face at all. It stays true to color As it's applied and keeps color all day.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Love this bronzer especially since I’m lighted skinned, a little goes a long way and last all day. Don’t have to touch up when using it . It’s very high pigmented and an amazing product
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Really great matte color! Very easy to blend and looks natural, it’s a great low price compared to others. I love the shade of the brown, just a great everyday bronzer, would recommend!
Christie K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love urban decay. It’s such a good and reputable brand. This bronzer makes me look and feel more glowy and gives my face more structure. I like the Matte finish also. Would recommend to others who want a bronzer.
Insiya K.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I am obsessed with this bronzer. I love the color, it really gives you a nice flow and has great coverage. You don’t need to apply a lot to get a full affect and it stays on all day.
Brittany D.
Katy, TX
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is ok. BUT not my fave. It has more of an orangey undertone.. I'm more into grayish undertones being I am so white complected. I don't think this is the best bronzer but its ok. I give it 3 stars.
Diahnet S.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I want this product so bad. I tried it because my friend has it and it’s soooo beautiful! Gives you that bronze but also makes you look like you naturally bronze glowy! I need to purchase this . Definitely
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange