BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Bronzed more...
Love this bronzer! It IS expensive, I get that, and I think that you can totally get the same outcome with cheaper products. However, if you're willing to splurge a little bit, this bronzer is great! Works for everything from contour, overall bronzing, or eyeshadow!
Fallon K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer is amazing for every day use and I especially love it in the summer! The color is so natural and goes on so well. Makes my skin glow and it's so buildable if you want to make it a deep bronze. I love the shimmer in it also! Overall an amazing bronzer.
Melina S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Gorgeous Bronzer if you have a light to medium skin tone then the darker shade will be amazing, but it's really not dark enough for deeper skin tones. Blends amazingly, and the packaging is unreal. I love this! The lighter shade isn't really worth it, it's too light when I'm tan and too orange when im pale.
Nadine P.
Rochester
this bronzer makes me look as tan as i would in the summer. its a matte finish which i personally like more than shimmery. its lightweight and easy to put on and easy to blend! I would recommend this to others and buy it! this is my go to bronzer i love it
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really like this bronzer and constantly find myself reaching for it in my collection. The sun-kissed shade is great for light to medium skin tones and it applies and blends very well. The packaging is also very cute which is always a plus! I would repurchase.
Casey B.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is my favorite bronzer on the planet. It lasts forever and is semi-affordable. It's also a great gift for friends because who doesn't love a great bronzer! I bought it after testing it at Ulta and immediately fell in love. Definitely getting this again!
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bronzed more...
Despite having fair skin, I chose to get the shade bronzed. It's a gorgeous warm/neutral brozner that sculpts and defines the skin whilst imparting the most gorgeous faux tan effect. It's very finely milled, and decently pigmented. I definitely recommend!
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Seriously one of my FAVORITE bronzer. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect bronzer and this is it! It is worth every penny! It has a nice Matte look and lasts all day. It is also extremely natural looking.
Katie M.
Abington, MA
This is the perfect bronzer. It's very lightweight and the color is perfect for me. It's the perfect hint of color without looking like a fake tan in the middle of the winter. I would highly recommend this bronzer!!
Madolyn O.
York, PA
This reminds me so much of the hoola bronzer. I do love this just as much as hoola, I kind of think this might be more creamy and blends out a lot nicer. I defiantly always need this bronzer in stock, but if I don't have it I will be okay with hoola.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange