2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
Love these bronzers! So creamy feeling despite being powder! They blend beautifully and look great. Love the packaging design as well- makes me wish it was summer. Highly recommend!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Edinburg , Tx
Im a big fan of bronzers and this definitely wins me over. Matte finish.. & also goes with any skin type especially more of a tan or olive skin color
Katie E.
Katie E.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer gives me the perfect summer glow without being too harsh. It is very bendable, which gives me the option to slowly build it on. Long lasting, not an orange look, I would definitely buy again!
Chelsie T.
Chelsie T.
Newberg, OR
I really enjoyed this bronzer. It had a really pretty shimmer to it. I also love the circle packaging, it's easier to handle and apply. It was very easy to blend. I would definitely recommend this product!
Eliana T.
Eliana T.
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch. It makes my face look like i just left the beach. I dont think you'll be disappointed.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Johnson city
I love this bronzer It's the only one I use it's very good it lasts all day and it's not too overpowering so I like it a lot. It has a matte finish and I use it for contouring sometimes. What you see is what u get it's very high quality and I would definitely get it again
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Columbus
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love the product. true to color and applies nice and smooth. Lasts for hours even when sweating. Love how it looks on any skin tone and blends amazingly!! Definitely recommend using this product.
Julia O.
Julia O.
Avondale
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Definitely not the best on the market. I find these bronzers to be very orange which is exactly what you don't want in a bronzer, They just don't look pretty on the skin.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
This bronzer is very pigmented but can be very hard to blend but still creates the best contour bronzer! I use this almost everyday and a little goes a long way with this one!
Staci T.
Staci T.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer. I have fair skin with some yellow tones. I use this to brighten my winter complexion and it does so very naturally. Often this and mascara are all that I need to look wide eyed and ready for work.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?