BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Felicia G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I loved the beached bronzer! It was perfect for the summer! Would go on smoothly from brush to face without getting everywhere. Used it as an all over bronzer as well as a contour when my tan wasn't as dark!
Tessa C.
Longmont
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is great for fair skin. It leaves me sun-kissed and sculpted without looking like snookie. It also blends super easily so I don't leave the house streaky. 10/10 would recommend for everyday use.
Wendy F.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Loooove using this to contour ! Makes it so easy and natural. So pigmented , am don’t have to use so much to make it look good . It just a beautiful product. I would totally buy it again . Love it so much
Archi p.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
FAVORTIE ALL TIME BRONZER! It adds some sparkle and shimmer, but makes your skin look so beautifully tan. I love wearing it in all times of the wear and it just makes my face look alive and full of color!
Emily W.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer by urban decay bruised it gives me just the right amount of glow. It is very pigmented so you don't need a lot on your brush and lasts all day! I would recommend to others for sure!
Gabby M.
Davenport , IA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really liked this product! I thought they shade was really great for bronzing the face. I have a medium skin tone and I thought it went on really well! Very easy to blend out for the bronzed look!
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer. I'm on my second one right now and plan to buy another one just in case I run out. The formula is very consistent and works well with my skin. I'm able to build the color along.
Meral T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I like the feel of this product but it was a bit dark for me I have pretty pale skin however if I was maybe darker I would have loved it on my self over all it a good bronzer and if there were more shades I'd purchase it again .
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Overall loved this product. However I think they should make another shade just a little more lighter. The price point for what you get is okay, not the best. Looks very nice on the skin. Overall I would buy this product again
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange