BY URBAN DECAY #16 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Hands down one of the best bronzers! It looks absolutely beautiful once applied and can look more natural when lightly applied or it can be built up to give a warmer look on the face. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Seriously one of my FAVORITE bronzer. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect bronzer and this is it! It is worth every penny! It has a nice Matte look and lasts all day. It is also extremely natural looking.
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
One of my favorite bronzer for summer. This bronzer has warm undertones which makes your skin look sunkissed. It blends out very well and doesn't look patchy on the skin. I've hit pan again on this bronzer and I need another one!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
University of Connecticut
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Thank you god for this amazing product! Whenever I am photographed - the product holds true. I am constantly being told how nice my skin is and this bronzer compliments such. I am tan and freckled. Recommend this product for sure!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Palm desert, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! it's a great shade for my skin it lasted me all day it's a matte finish looks great even natural with no foundation . It's a buildable product. I would deffinatley be buying this again in the future
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Too shimmery for a mature look. Would rather use a bronzer from ELF. The pigmentation is great but shade was too dark bronze for light tones. The product is good if you are looking for a deep rich color with a splash of shimmer.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer! I use it in my everyday makeup routine and it has never failed me. It's very blendable and stays in place all day! Sets smoothly on any skin type. I have bought many and plan to continue using this product.
Jena M.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The formula on this bronzer is really smooth. It applies and blends really well! The only thing is that it it's pretty warm toned which I didn't think it was going to be. Good bronzer, not sure if I'd buy it again for the price.
Vanessa Ann V.
Vanessa Ann V.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product simply because it gives a matte finish , because it is sunkissed it has a reddish undertone which I don't mind. It is easy to blend and great for a medium skin tone. Worth the price and will purchase again.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really liked this bronzer when I first got it. I thought it was a bit overpriced. It’s pretty pigmented, but I bought the wrong color so it practically matches my skin tone! So it would be had I bought the correct color :(
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Winnipeg, MB
Would this be good for a fair skin tone? I know that this only comes in one colour, and it's only online, so I can't tell.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
I have yellow undertones; does anyone else with yellow undertones use the darker color of this bronzer? (Bronzed)
Shona M.
Shona M.
Newry , Co. Down
I love how amazing this looks, but is it worth the money? Do you get a lot of product for the price and does it last? Does it last on the skin or does it tend to fade off by the end of the day? I have yellow undertones, is this bronzer suitable for me?
Ásdís M.
Ásdís M.
I've been thinking about getting this bronzer but i don't know if i should get this one or a bronzer from MAC. Which one's better? Urban Decay Beached BronzerMAC Cosmetics MAC Bronzing Powder
jakki l.
jakki l.
Would you recommend this over benefit hoola? I've had hoola for a while and hit pan and was thinking about purchasing this. i have light-medium skin with slightly yellow undertones.