BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julio D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that I really enjoy this bronzer. The thing I love the most about it is the fact that it's a matte bronzer. I am able to use it to warm up my face and or contour my face. It is just the right amount of warmth for my face and I don't feel like I look orange or unnatural.
Kinlee G.
I bought this bronzer a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I use it almost everyday. You have to be careful about how much product you use though. Other than that it is amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Marissa G.
Gurnee
Definitely recommend using this; a little goes a long way with this bronzer. After you apply just a small amount, it immediately gives your face that nice sun-kissed warmth like a bronzer should.
Victoria D.
Smithtown
Review for: Sun-Kissed
This is probably my favorite bronzer. I gives me such a sun kissed look and makes me feel very confident. It is very easy to blend out with the right brush, and not orange at all! I seem to have that problem a lot with bronzers so I am very picky, this one is the best! Love!
Tiffany H.
Johnson city
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer It's the only one I use it's very good it lasts all day and it's not too overpowering so I like it a lot. It has a matte finish and I use it for contouring sometimes. What you see is what u get it's very high quality and I would definitely get it again
Cheyenne L.
Cleveland
Review for: Sun-Kissed
I have cool toned skin and this is an orangey bronzer. It has a matte finish and it would look stunning on someone with a warmer complexion. If you have cool toned skin like me you will look like you are a clown if you try to wear this out. Would recommend to anyone with a warmer complexion!!
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Review for: Sun-Kissed
This product has the most lovely packaging.  I'm light skin-tone with yellow undertones and honestly... I've never used a bronzer. It doesn't look orange on me, but it's not very pigmented either. It is buildable, but it takes a good bit to get the color I desire.
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Bronzed
Love this bronzer! It IS expensive, I get that, and I think that you can totally get the same outcome with cheaper products. However, if you're willing to splurge a little bit, this bronzer is great! Works for everything from contour, overall bronzing, or eyeshadow!
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed
I really like this bronzer and constantly find myself reaching for it in my collection. The sun-kissed shade is great for light to medium skin tones and it applies and blends very well. The packaging is also very cute which is always a plus! I would repurchase.
Melina S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed
Gorgeous Bronzer if you have a light to medium skin tone then the darker shade will be amazing, but it's really not dark enough for deeper skin tones. Blends amazingly, and the packaging is unreal. I love this! The lighter shade isn't really worth it, it's too light when I'm tan and too orange when im pale.
Ásdís M.
I've been thinking about getting this bronzer but i don't know if i should get this one or a bronzer from MAC. Which one's better? Urban Decay Beached BronzerMAC Cosmetics MAC Bronzing Powder
Dima A.
DO you guys have Misha bb cream
Bailee K.
Does it work well on pale skin? I love to use bronzer but I have to be careful with warm tones from getting to orange on my skin.
Shona M.
Newry , Co. Down
I love how amazing this looks, but is it worth the money? Do you get a lot of product for the price and does it last? Does it last on the skin or does it tend to fade off by the end of the day? I have yellow undertones, is this bronzer suitable for me?
Brooke H.
Winnipeg, MB
Would this be good for a fair skin tone? I know that this only comes in one colour, and it's only online, so I can't tell.