BY URBAN DECAY #14 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kyleigh B.
Kyleigh B.
Enterprise
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
It's an amazing bronzer with high pigmentation, I would love is there was a bit more of a glow to it though. It lasted me for over 8 hours, and is amazing on tan skin tones. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a matte bronzer!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Somers , CT
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I purchased this product a little while ago looking for a good bronzer on fair skin... I think it would be best used for a medium to tan skin tone rather then fair, I found it looked a little muddy and too warm toned personally. Otherwise it blended nice and has a good formula!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Hands down one of the best bronzers! It looks absolutely beautiful once applied and can look more natural when lightly applied or it can be built up to give a warmer look on the face. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I LOVE this bronzer! It looks so nice on my pale skin- it doesn't turn orange or red or anything! It's just a nice wash of color, without being overwhelming. Very nicely pigmented, and the scent reminds me of really nice sunscreen.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
My perfect bronzer!  I've already bought a backup, and I'm not a bronzer person. I'm pretty fail and normally end up looking like I've rubbed a snickers on my face. This is light but buildable. It also has a nice beachy smell. Bonus!
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
One of my favorite bronzer for summer. This bronzer has warm undertones which makes your skin look sunkissed. It blends out very well and doesn't look patchy on the skin. I've hit pan again on this bronzer and I need another one!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Seriously one of my FAVORITE bronzer. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect bronzer and this is it! It is worth every penny! It has a nice Matte look and lasts all day. It is also extremely natural looking.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
University of Connecticut
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Thank you god for this amazing product! Whenever I am photographed - the product holds true. I am constantly being told how nice my skin is and this bronzer compliments such. I am tan and freckled. Recommend this product for sure!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Palm desert, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! it's a great shade for my skin it lasted me all day it's a matte finish looks great even natural with no foundation . It's a buildable product. I would deffinatley be buying this again in the future
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Too shimmery for a mature look. Would rather use a bronzer from ELF. The pigmentation is great but shade was too dark bronze for light tones. The product is good if you are looking for a deep rich color with a splash of shimmer.
Afsana C.
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing is this?
Lily
Lily
Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better?
Karen H.
Karen H.
1. Is this bronzer drying? I have dry skin. 2. Compatible to any other bronzers? I'm still looking for the perfect bronzer but they are usually too orange looking or too grey. 3. How are these shades tones? Also I've heard lighter skin tones get the "bronzed" shade because "sun kissed" doesn't show well but I'm afraid it would be TOO dark. I have light-Med skin with yellow undertones. 4. Suggestions?
Paige M.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
Is this bronzer good for brown girls?