BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Brittany W.
Edmond , OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
This bronzer in particular is great gives you a nice sun kissed glow it's not my favorite but I don't have it either the pigmentation is great the smoothness a little chalky for me but it does it's job ,will I recommend this yes
Sabrina B.
La Quinta, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! it's a great shade for my skin it lasted me all day it's a matte finish looks great even natural with no foundation . It's a buildable product. I would deffinatley be buying this again in the future
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love this bronzer! I use it in my everyday makeup routine and it has never failed me. It's very blendable and stays in place all day! Sets smoothly on any skin type. I have bought many and plan to continue using this product.
Gabriela S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is one of the first bronzes i ever bought and I fell in love with how easy it was to blend especially since I was a beginner, the color was perfect for my skin tone, even looked good with my tan, easy to apply and buildable
NadIa H.
I liked the color of this. You can keep applying to get darker and it doesn't look orangey like other bronzers. My only complaint is that it doesn't blend well with the mineral powder foundation, it ends up looking very muddy.
Ellie B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really liked this bronzer when I first got it. I thought it was a bit overpriced. It’s pretty pigmented, but I bought the wrong color so it practically matches my skin tone! So it would be had I bought the correct color :(
Kassandra P.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is amazing. I have medium skin tone with a neutral/golden undertone. It gives me a great flush of color making my skin look healthy and sun kissed. I just wished it would last more. I would definitely buy again.
Annalee C.
Longmont
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
It is a very nice bronzer it can get muddy if you use a different foundation than one that works with it. It's soft and bey natural looking matte. I would recommend to somebody that would like to know about a nice bronzer.
MK J.
I was satisfied with this bronzer. I feel it’s a little too expensive and thought I could have found something cheaper. But overall I was happy with it. A little goes a long way which is nice and it looked natural on my skin.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?
Destiny D.
Oshawa, ON
I had seen this at Sephora and was wondering is it worth the buy?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Lily
Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better?