BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Just received it a few days ago and I have been using it for the last three days. I love it. It's subtle but it's very easy to build up if you want it to be more noticeable. I have pale skin and it looks beautiful on me.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
If you’re looking for that perfect sun kissed glow look no further. This bronzer is completely buildable and doesn’t make your skin look ashy. Easy to blend and long lasting on your face and in the pan. Must buy!
Corey B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is a great bronzer! I use it for my contour and it has a great color. I feel like the color is a real orange and summery bronzer, so it’s not always my go to. The formula is great though and I do recommend.
Valentina P.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Very beautiful I love this product and brand it self ! Very pigmented and I feel like it’ll blend well with all skin type. It’s very smooth. So when you use it shake the brush off and only use a little at a time
Sherri O.
Holbrook, AZ
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
So most bronzers are orangey and don’t blend well but this one is by far the best I’ve ever had and I’m in love with it and so happy with my purchase I have pale skin and it’s my perfect color! I’d buy againUrban Decay Beached Bronzer
Sahara S.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This product is so pigmented and so beautiful. It's has a creamy consistiese and super easy to blend. One pro would be how creamy it is and one con would be how pricey it is. I would definitely buy this again.
Milly R.
park city, UT
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The bronzer is amazing! Ive tried both shades but the lighter one is crazy light so for tan or deep skin tones i wouldnt recommend this unless they come out with deeper shades. But its so smooth and blendable!
Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Great bronzer! Offers enough bronze and coverage without overbearing. Coverage all day and true to color. Offers a little pigmentation/ darker shade to skin. Definitely put this product in my beauty rotation.
Lois K.
I love how deeply pigmented this bronZer is. With that being said, a little goes a long way. I like to use a big fluffy brush and target an area on my face and then blend out. It leaves a very natural look and i like how universal the color is.
Aubrey H.
fort collins
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really like this bronzer. It’s great coverage and goes on super smooth. It is lightweight and easy to apply. I feel it works well with all skin colors. Great quality and worth every penny. Highly recommend.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange