BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julio D.
I have to say that I really enjoy this bronzer. The thing I love the most about it is the fact that it's a matte bronzer. I am able to use it to warm up my face and or contour my face. It is just the right amount of warmth for my face and I don't feel like I look orange or unnatural.
Kinlee G.
I bought this bronzer a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I use it almost everyday. You have to be careful about how much product you use though. Other than that it is amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Victoria D.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is probably my favorite bronzer. I gives me such a sun kissed look and makes me feel very confident. It is very easy to blend out with the right brush, and not orange at all! I seem to have that problem a lot with bronzers so I am very picky, this one is the best! Love!
Marissa G.
Gurnee
Definitely recommend using this; a little goes a long way with this bronzer. After you apply just a small amount, it immediately gives your face that nice sun-kissed warmth like a bronzer should.
Erin H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is such a great bronzer for the summer! When I have a tan I love to use this bronzer it has such a smooth and easy way of blending it into the skin without giving it harsh lines. This is always a great bronzer when I want to warm up my skin and it is long lasting too!
Tiffany H.
Johnson city
I love this bronzer It's the only one I use it's very good it lasts all day and it's not too overpowering so I like it a lot. It has a matte finish and I use it for contouring sometimes. What you see is what u get it's very high quality and I would definitely get it again
Bailea L.
Whitehouse
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer because it always adds the right amount of warmth and color to my face. The powder I use kind of makes me pale, so I love using this to add color to my face. It’s a little dark for people who have really fair skin, but for people with darker complexion I would defiantly look into purchasing this.
Cheyenne L.
Cleveland
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I have cool toned skin and this is an orangey bronzer. It has a matte finish and it would look stunning on someone with a warmer complexion. If you have cool toned skin like me you will look like you are a clown if you try to wear this out. Would recommend to anyone with a warmer complexion!!
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This product has the most lovely packaging.  I'm light skin-tone with yellow undertones and honestly... I've never used a bronzer. It doesn't look orange on me, but it's not very pigmented either. It is buildable, but it takes a good bit to get the color I desire.
Fallon K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer is amazing for every day use and I especially love it in the summer! The color is so natural and goes on so well. Makes my skin glow and it's so buildable if you want to make it a deep bronze. I love the shimmer in it also! Overall an amazing bronzer.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange