2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim G.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!! Leaves skin bronze and beautiful .. the actual profound is so smooth and build-able. Blends like a dream .

If this doesn't make you feel like a bad B, I don't know what will .
Kylee K.
Kylee K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I absolutely love this bronzer!! I've never had one that actually showed up well and lasted all day! It has a matte finish, which I absolutely love! I use this daily and then on special occasions I put my dark highlighter over it.
Catalina T.
Catalina T.
I am in love with the summery finish this bronzer helps me achieve. This product is great for my completion and it is long lasting
and pigmented. I have recommended this product to most of my friends and family and they love it!
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer. the tone is amazing. iit applies so well, and blends amazing. it's very buildable to suit to your preference. It last me all day, and all night with just applying it once.
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
First of all, this packaging is freaking gorgeous. Also the formula is so soft and buttery. The color is a little on the warm side but not orange at all. This is my all time favorite bronzer.
Mella R.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Beautiful bronzer, really pigmented and easy to blend. It's honestly the perfect bronzer for my light skin tone without being orange whatsoever. I like to use it sometimes as a light contour.
Yarely R.
Yarely R.
Delano, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I purchased this a while ago and I loved it, the design on the package is really cute , the only downfall for me is that I wish there were more shades because I'm a little more darker, but besides that it stays true to its color it's very pigmented and natural looking on my skin, I would buy it again.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Asheville, NC
One of my all time favorite bronzers. Such a flattering color and blends out so easily. Never looks muddy on the skin and has a beautiful Matte finish. I have a medium skin tone and it's the perfect amount of color!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I honestly bought this for the packaging, but I actually love the product. It's a little too dark when I'm not tan though, I wish they'd make a lighter shade because I love the formula!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is the bomb when my body gets way more tan than my face. It gives that extra bronze power in just one stroke that would take like 3 or 4 strokes from my Laguna NARS bronzer.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?