2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
One of my favorite bronzer for summer. This bronzer has warm undertones which makes your skin look sunkissed. It blends out very well and doesn't look patchy on the skin. I've hit pan again on this bronzer and I need another one!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Seriously one of my FAVORITE bronzer. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect bronzer and this is it! It is worth every penny! It has a nice Matte look and lasts all day. It is also extremely natural looking.
Vanessa Ann V.
Vanessa Ann V.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product simply because it gives a matte finish , because it is sunkissed it has a reddish undertone which I don't mind. It is easy to blend and great for a medium skin tone. Worth the price and will purchase again.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Too shimmery for a mature look. Would rather use a bronzer from ELF. The pigmentation is great but shade was too dark bronze for light tones. The product is good if you are looking for a deep rich color with a splash of shimmer.
Jena M.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The formula on this bronzer is really smooth. It applies and blends really well! The only thing is that it it's pretty warm toned which I didn't think it was going to be. Good bronzer, not sure if I'd buy it again for the price.
Jacey M.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really like this bronzer and constantly find myself reaching for it in my collection. The sun-kissed shade is great for light to medium skin tones and it applies and blends very well. The packaging is also very cute which is always a plus! I would repurchase.
Shiloh S.
Shiloh S.
Fort pierce
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is ok. It has a weird fake tan smell. If you've ever spray tanned you know what smell I'm talking about. I use it on my chest and neck so I don't have to smell it too much. But other than that it is alright
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Longmont
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is great for fair skin. It leaves me sun-kissed and sculpted without looking like snookie. It also blends super easily so I don't leave the house streaky. 10/10 would recommend for everyday use.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I stopped tanning a few years ago for health reasons but found myself missing that sun kissed glow. It's safe to say that when I found this product it was love at first sight. This Bronzer gives me the perfect just got back from vacation glow!
Kelsy C.
Kelsy C.
I've tried this bronzer and liked it. It blended very well, which I have a had a hard time finding one that doesn't separate on my skin. I also like that it doesn't look muddy on my skin, some bronzers can look somewhat muddy on my skin.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?