BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Annalee C.
Longmont
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
It is a very nice bronzer it can get muddy if you use a different foundation than one that works with it. It's soft and bey natural looking matte. I would recommend to somebody that would like to know about a nice bronzer.
Elydia G.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer. I’m tan skinned and It gives my cheeks a nice bronzed look. It’s easy to blend and it’s very pigmented. You don’t need a lot of product for it to show. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking for the perfect bronzed look!
Taylor S.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I LOVE this bronzer! It looks so nice on my pale skin- it doesn't turn orange or red or anything! It's just a nice wash of color, without being overwhelming. Very nicely pigmented, and the scent reminds me of really nice sunscreen.
Nicole B.
Chicago
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is one of my favorites ever! I have a medium skin tone and I think this works best for that! It is a matte finish which is one of my favorite things a makeup product can do! I will for sure be buying again!
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this color! You can use it as an all over dusting or as a contour color. It is easily layered and it blends so well into your skin! It is a matte finish so it looks like natural contours. I will buy this again!
emily b.
lawrenceville
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
these bronzers smell so good and feel so nice and light weight on the skin . they are smooth and nicely pressed . they have a matte finish and stay true to color . i highly recommend these for anyone who likes a bronze look and likes to look sun kissed
Chasitey p.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Ultimate favorite bronzer for summer! The packaging is so cute! It’s super easy to blend out & it is definitely buildable. It lasts a while with a good setting spray and it’s always going to be a repurchase of mine!
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Sun kissed is the the perfect color when you want to have a natural glow. It feels good on the skin it is sheer and fabulous. Very easy to blend and covers anything you want covered. I would absolutely buy it again!
Helen A.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I absolutely love this bronzer. I have gone through 3 pans already and I always keep a back up. I stay rebuying this. It has a very nice touch and the packaging is absolutely so cute. Def would recommend to you guys
Bethany L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Such a great brand and bronzer!! This is super comparable to the physicians formula bronzer but more expensive. I feel like it has a great staying power and doesn’t fade through out the day like most bronzers i have
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?