BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers. Not too dark and not too light, it just the perfect color for my medium to med dark skin tone. It give me the perfect sun kissed look without the glitter. Have recommended it to others because it's the perfect color and it never looks orange on me.
Brooke B.
This gives a very pretty bronzed look. It isn't that good for contouring because it's a lighter color but can be built up. It stays all day and doesn't smear or streak, it's a good product for someone who wants a bronzed look
Krystal M.
Allenton, WI
I never really try high end products, but I love bronzers. This one goes on so nicely and is so pigmented. As long as you go in with a livht hand you will not be disappointed. Although it is beautiful, I would not pay so much for this again, I may opt for trying out the benefit hula bronzer instead.
Cici D.
This is my favorite Bronzer for Summer time! It's a matte tanned brown color and is very pigmented. I love this on top of light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. I recommend this Bronzer to those who love natural looking makeup.
Amanda N.
Reading, MI
I love love love love this bronzer. This is my holy grail bronzer and no other bronzer compares to this. This bronzer gives me that perfect beach glow without the whole going outside and getting burnt thing.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
My perfect bronzer!  I've already bought a backup, and I'm not a bronzer person. I'm pretty fail and normally end up looking like I've rubbed a snickers on my face. This is light but buildable. It also has a nice beachy smell. Bonus!
Julio D.
I have to say that I really enjoy this bronzer. The thing I love the most about it is the fact that it's a matte bronzer. I am able to use it to warm up my face and or contour my face. It is just the right amount of warmth for my face and I don't feel like I look orange or unnatural.
Monika H.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed more...
My favorite bronzer ever. Love the packaging, the mirror. It's feels light, very travel friendly. And this bronzer in my skin looks amazing the perfect shade for me. I will repurchase this amazing bronzer
Kinlee G.
I bought this bronzer a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I use it almost everyday. You have to be careful about how much product you use though. Other than that it is amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Victoria D.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is probably my favorite bronzer. I gives me such a sun kissed look and makes me feel very confident. It is very easy to blend out with the right brush, and not orange at all! I seem to have that problem a lot with bronzers so I am very picky, this one is the best! Love!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange