2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Seira T.
Seira T.
This is by far one of my favorite products from urban decay i don't think i can honestly do without it has a matte finish with a light shimmer it definitely last all day and threw out the night i keep this on hand all the time definitely recommend
Emlyn M.
Emlyn M.
At first I was a little scared of this bronzer because it seemed too orange. However, once I applied it to the skin, it gave a healthy bronzed look to my face without making me look orange. It blends out nicely and I couldn't resist how nice the packaging is.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Cleveland
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I have cool toned skin and this is an orangey bronzer. It has a matte finish and it would look stunning on someone with a warmer complexion. If you have cool toned skin like me you will look like you are a clown if you try to wear this out. Would recommend to anyone with a warmer complexion!!
Maya G.
Maya G.
Menasha
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I purchase this at Ulta maybe 2 months ago and it's a nice bronzer. I think it's meant for someone tanner than I am though. It's very warm and has an orange tone to it. It's easy to blend out though so it's still workable for my skin tone.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Perfect for that all over bronze look! Such a natural color & finish. Buttery formula that sits on the skin nicely without looking cakey. They have 2 shades for either skin tone I would suggest. I use this on everyone when I do their makeup.
Kyleigh B.
Kyleigh B.
Enterprise
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
It's an amazing bronzer with high pigmentation, I would love is there was a bit more of a glow to it though. It lasted me for over 8 hours, and is amazing on tan skin tones. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a matte bronzer!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Hands down one of the best bronzers! It looks absolutely beautiful once applied and can look more natural when lightly applied or it can be built up to give a warmer look on the face. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
My perfect bronzer!  I've already bought a backup, and I'm not a bronzer person. I'm pretty fail and normally end up looking like I've rubbed a snickers on my face. This is light but buildable. It also has a nice beachy smell. Bonus!
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
One of my favorite bronzer for summer. This bronzer has warm undertones which makes your skin look sunkissed. It blends out very well and doesn't look patchy on the skin. I've hit pan again on this bronzer and I need another one!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Seriously one of my FAVORITE bronzer. I have spent a long time looking for the perfect bronzer and this is it! It is worth every penny! It has a nice Matte look and lasts all day. It is also extremely natural looking.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?