BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa L.
University of Connecticut
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Thank you god for this amazing product! Whenever I am photographed - the product holds true. I am constantly being told how nice my skin is and this bronzer compliments such. I am tan and freckled. Recommend this product for sure!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Hands down one of the best bronzers! It looks absolutely beautiful once applied and can look more natural when lightly applied or it can be built up to give a warmer look on the face. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Kiana Y.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is bommmm.com! Yes, it’s really that good. I have replaced this as my contour powder now! I have an extra 1 in backup just Incase something happens to the one I’m currently using. It gives the perfect amount of bronze color!
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer! I use it in my everyday makeup routine and it has never failed me. It's very blendable and stays in place all day! Sets smoothly on any skin type. I have bought many and plan to continue using this product.
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The formula on this bronzer is really smooth. It applies and blends really well! The only thing is that it it's pretty warm toned which I didn't think it was going to be. Good bronzer, not sure if I'd buy it again for the price.
Alex O.
rexburg
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Great bronzer, and a surprisingly great smell! Great blending into all of my foundations. Very pigmented but pops, with a matte finish! 10/10 would recommend for all of my friends. I’ve even used this on others for photo shoots.
Sabrina B.
Palm desert, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! it's a great shade for my skin it lasted me all day it's a matte finish looks great even natural with no foundation . It's a buildable product. I would deffinatley be buying this again in the future
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I have both shades but love bronzed so much more because it gives u a perfect bronzed look it's perfect for tan skin tones just because it's a little too dark for lighter skin tones but it's very easy to apply and affordable
Ellie B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I really liked this bronzer when I first got it. I thought it was a bit overpriced. It’s pretty pigmented, but I bought the wrong color so it practically matches my skin tone! So it would be had I bought the correct color :(
Annalee C.
Longmont
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
It is a very nice bronzer it can get muddy if you use a different foundation than one that works with it. It's soft and bey natural looking matte. I would recommend to somebody that would like to know about a nice bronzer.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange