BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fallon K.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is amazing for every day use and I especially love it in the summer! The color is so natural and goes on so well. Makes my skin glow and it's so buildable if you want to make it a deep bronze. I love the shimmer in it also! Overall an amazing bronzer.
Cassie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is an okay bronzer. It does the trick and does bronze, but it's a little orange to me. I'm pretty fair so I like finding a warm shade that is more brown or tan than orange. The packaging is beautiful though and blends well. Maybe it would work better for people who are tanner.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I like this bronzer a lot! It's not too orange and gives my skin a very nice tan. It is buildable, so you can have a subtle tan or a more defined contour. It lasts all day long with setting spray. In my opinion, it looks best on yellow toned or olive toned skin.
Renee V.
Weston
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I have been loving this bronzer lately. It is very pigmented with great color payoff -a little goes a long way! This product is both buildable and blendable. It can be used for an all-over bronzed look or for sculpting and contouring the face. Love it!
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Other
I have the lightest one from this line. It blends well, lasts long, and doesn’t make you look muddy. You can use this for contour or as a bronzer and it’ll work amazing. It’s lasted quite a while because it deposits a lot of color! So use sparingly!
Neath s.
Apple valley , MN
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is the perfect fit for summer. It gives you that glowing bronzy look which is really really beautiful. I really love this and I use it all summer. It highly pigmented. The color pays off is no joke. Overall really like the products!!!
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Received this as a birthday gift and I love it! The color is a bit too warm for me since I'm used to cooler tones, but it looks great when I top with this after contouring with a cooler shade. It stays on my face all day which is a major plus.
Mikaela B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this so much. I am a sucker for packaging and man does this deliver. This product is very nice because it actually does give u that beautiful sun kissed look that everyone is going for and it is just great
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I have had this urban decay beach bronzer in my collection for a while now it's a nice matte formula blends in the skin can be a little too pigmented if you are heavy handed but other wise it's a nice sold product and the packaging is so cute
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
SO SOFT. SO BEAUTIFUL. SO BUILDABLE. Not to mention it smells like the beach too. The compact is so slim and doesn't take up a lot of space. However if you were to drop it I'm not sure the packaging would protect as well. I love this stuff.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?