2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This product has the most lovely packaging.  I'm light skin-tone with yellow undertones and honestly... I've never used a bronzer. It doesn't look orange on me, but it's not very pigmented either. It is buildable, but it takes a good bit to get the color I desire.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Light color pay off for my skin tone which is quite light and this is the darker color... I do like it though because I never feel like I have too much bronzer. It's a very natural, buildable formula. I have hit pan and I don't usually do that with bronzers but I feel like there is a better one out there for me so I will not repurchase unless nothing better comes along
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Love this bronzer! It IS expensive, I get that, and I think that you can totally get the same outcome with cheaper products. However, if you're willing to splurge a little bit, this bronzer is great! Works for everything from contour, overall bronzing, or eyeshadow!
Melina S.
Melina S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Gorgeous Bronzer if you have a light to medium skin tone then the darker shade will be amazing, but it's really not dark enough for deeper skin tones. Blends amazingly, and the packaging is unreal. I love this! The lighter shade isn't really worth it, it's too light when I'm tan and too orange when im pale.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Rochester
this bronzer makes me look as tan as i would in the summer. its a matte finish which i personally like more than shimmery. its lightweight and easy to put on and easy to blend! I would recommend this to others and buy it! this is my go to bronzer i love it
Casey B.
Casey B.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is my favorite bronzer on the planet. It lasts forever and is semi-affordable. It's also a great gift for friends because who doesn't love a great bronzer! I bought it after testing it at Ulta and immediately fell in love. Definitely getting this again!
Annelise F.
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Despite having fair skin, I chose to get the shade bronzed. It's a gorgeous warm/neutral brozner that sculpts and defines the skin whilst imparting the most gorgeous faux tan effect. It's very finely milled, and decently pigmented. I definitely recommend!
Madolyn O.
Madolyn O.
York, PA
This reminds me so much of the hoola bronzer. I do love this just as much as hoola, I kind of think this might be more creamy and blends out a lot nicer. I defiantly always need this bronzer in stock, but if I don't have it I will be okay with hoola.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Cleveland
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I have cool toned skin and this is an orangey bronzer. It has a matte finish and it would look stunning on someone with a warmer complexion. If you have cool toned skin like me you will look like you are a clown if you try to wear this out. Would recommend to anyone with a warmer complexion!!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Columbus, OH
Absolute staple in my makeup collection. When applied, it actually looks like I was "sun-kissed" and just came back from a vacation. Doesn't come off orange at all. This is the perfect matte bronzer and I've nearly hit pan. I'm going to re purchase
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?