2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this bronzer. I wear it a lot in the summer. It is a rather orange bronzer though which why I really only wear it in the summer. I found it to be buildable and long wearing and it blended out nicely. I do wish is vame in more than just 2 shade and that it didn't pull so orange but I do recommend this bronzer
Aurora J.
Aurora J.
Littleton, CO
I use this in the darkest shade and love it. I do sometimes have issues with the product going on consistently, but that may be my heavy hand. I also think the product runs out much quicker than the other products I've used previously, so that's a downside and the reason for a stars deduction. So far, I haven't found a bronzer I like better with a matte finish!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers. Not too dark and not too light, it just the perfect color for my medium to med dark skin tone. It give me the perfect sun kissed look without the glitter. Have recommended it to others because it's the perfect color and it never looks orange on me.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I purchased both of these shades of Urban Decay Beached Bronzer when they first released last year. They are not my favorite formula or color, but they are pretty good. The formula is very smooth and finely milled, and the two shades are a bit on the orangey side. I would compare these to the Lorac take me to tantego palette, except the urban decay ones are not as long wearing as Lorac.
Cici D.
Cici D.
This is my favorite Bronzer for Summer time! It's a matte tanned brown color and is very pigmented. I love this on top of light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. I recommend this Bronzer to those who love natural looking makeup.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Allenton, WI
I never really try high end products, but I love bronzers. This one goes on so nicely and is so pigmented. As long as you go in with a livht hand you will not be disappointed. Although it is beautiful, I would not pay so much for this again, I may opt for trying out the benefit hula bronzer instead.
Monika H.
Monika H.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
My favorite bronzer ever. Love the packaging, the mirror. It's feels light, very travel friendly. And this bronzer in my skin looks amazing the perfect shade for me. I will repurchase this amazing bronzer
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
There is no other bronzer that I don't use but this Urban Decay beached bronzer in the shade sun-kissed. I personally use it as a eye shadow and a bronzer. Super pigmented and lasted very long. In fact, I've used it in the pool and it does last very long super happy with the product.
Julio D.
Julio D.
Chicago
I have to say that I really enjoy this bronzer. The thing I love the most about it is the fact that it's a matte bronzer. I am able to use it to warm up my face and or contour my face. It is just the right amount of warmth for my face and I don't feel like I look orange or unnatural.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is probably my favorite bronzer. I gives me such a sun kissed look and makes me feel very confident. It is very easy to blend out with the right brush, and not orange at all! I seem to have that problem a lot with bronzers so I am very picky, this one is the best! Love!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?