BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ali O.
Hays, KS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I use bronzer everyday and always struggle to find a shade that is warm enough without being orange. This does the job, blends easily, and smells great! The packaging is tropical and looks great on my makeup desk. A little pricey but for a blendable bronzer, the price is reasonable.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
My perfect bronzer!  I've already bought a backup, and I'm not a bronzer person. I'm pretty fail and normally end up looking like I've rubbed a snickers on my face. This is light but buildable. It also has a nice beachy smell. Bonus!
Mariela R.
Escalon, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is one of my favorite bronzers. I honestly thought it was going to be to dark for my skin tone, but once I applied it, I fell in love because it blended it easily. I can use this bronzer as an eyeshadow and create very natural looks. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Urban Decay has been my favorite brand. I really like urban decay bronzer it is so rich and creamy and very long lasting. What i like about the bronzers that the aren't orange like other ones. The price is kinda pricey but i think its work it.  A little goes a long way.
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer for when I’m tanned but I can’t use it during the winter, it’s way too warm toned for my liking (personal preference). It’s really matte, and that’s what I love most about it! I think it’s one of my favorite Urban Decay products, it’s just not pale girl friendly
Brooke T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I LOVE THIS BRONZER! I use it for contour almost everyday. It just blends so well. It has a matte finish, and it's super easy to apply. You can build this bronzer up. I would defiantly recommend this bronzer to others. The packaging is just too cute too! Thanks , Urban Decay!!
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love Urban Decay products period. No matter what they are. They all have long wear, and they never crease on me! I use this Bronzer to also contour. And it's perfect because it has a little sparkle to it I feel which I love!!! I don't buy this often, but I need more for sure!
Holly A.
San Rafael, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I used this product this morning (as I have for months!) and I really like it! It goes on very smooth, and adds a nice warmth to the face. I also love this as eye shadow. The packaging is gorgeous, too! I wish that UD would do a few more shades in the range. I totally recommend this to people who want a soft bronzey glow!
Erin H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is such a great bronzer for the summer! When I have a tan I love to use this bronzer it has such a smooth and easy way of blending it into the skin without giving it harsh lines. This is always a great bronzer when I want to warm up my skin and it is long lasting too!
Bailea L.
Whitehouse
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer because it always adds the right amount of warmth and color to my face. The powder I use kind of makes me pale, so I love using this to add color to my face. It’s a little dark for people who have really fair skin, but for people with darker complexion I would defiantly look into purchasing this.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?