BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Suzie M.
Review for: Bronzed
I live in a very warm and sun drenched location in the South... so i am often looking for a 'bronzer vs a blush'.  Blush on tanned skin can often appear fake to me. Urban Decay's Bronzer is small and compact and easy to add to on skin to give a desired warm and  summer feel to my skin.  I often carry it in my little purse to touch up my color after spending time in the sun long hours.  The product works ONLY on med to dark colored skin.
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this 10 out of 5 stars. This doesn't make you look orange at all, unless you're extremely pale and you go for the darkest color, of course, most likely every bronzer will do that. it's so finely Milled and it goes on so smooth. Has not made me break out so far. I use this on the daily. It makes you look so naturally bronze that it's amazing. Cute packaging too. I will continue to buy it.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Sun-Kissed
This was really good! My only negative point would have to be that it was too shimmery for my liking to be used as a bronzer with the pigmentation it provided. I use it mostly to provide a little bit of colour on my face and as a subtle highlight. Very pretty, I have fair skin and I find that it looks really nice with my skin tone. It is quite a soft powder though, so be careful not to use too much product at once and be gentle when getting product on your brush
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bronzed
I like using this product to warm up my face when I'm using a tint foundation or powder foundation to give me more color. It's pigmented but not so much to where it looks fake or just to overbearing. It's true to its color and I would say it's dupe would be Nyx matte bronzer. I would buy again once mine finishes, because I like how it just glides on and I don't have to apply an insane amount to get it to look good on my skin tone.
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed
This bronzer makes your face look like it's been sun kissed by the beach gods. It applies so smooth and blends flawlessly. It has an amazing wear time and doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. If you're looking for a bronzer that has a natural look and an amazing lengthy wear time, this is the product for you! Highly recommend.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Review for: Bronzed
I got this thinking I would like it and I didn’t it went on very dark and even blended in it still looked too dark and it was clumpy and made my skin look orange like I stayed in a tanning bed way to long I wouldn’t recommend this someone else may like it but it definitely wasn’t my favorite
Meredith C.
Seattle
Review for: Bronzed
This bronzer is fantastic! It looks great on my light skin tone with or without a tan. I love that it does not have any glitter or shimmer in it. It is perfect to wear when I'm looking for a sunkissed glow without being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. The color "bronzed" looks a little warm on me, but not too warm. This is one of my go-tos- not to mention it lasts forever.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed
I finally found a bronzer that actually works for my light olive skin tone this bronzer blends so easily over any other products whether it’s just your foundation or over a powder it is very pigmented but you can start off sheer and build it up if you want to Contor with it too it’s just a really natural real looking bronzer is not orangey or fake looking I highly recommend it
Simran K.
Waco, TX
Review for: Sun-Kissed
When I swatched this, I thought it was going to be too orange on me, so I initially didn't buy it! Then, one of my coworkers had it in her makeup bag and she let me try it, and OMG it's definitely NOT orange! It has such a pretty finish and it goes on so smooth! Not chunky at all, which I love! So i'm just waiting for a good ol' Sephora sale so I can get my hands on this! Highly recommend it!
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed
If you want a natural, glowy, just-got-back from vacation, fake-it-til-you-make-it tan, you absolutely need this on your face! Plays off so well on light to medium skin tones and doesn't look muddy or orange (like many bronzers tend to do). Smooth and buttery, it's easy to apply/blend and wears forever! This is definitely a gem!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?