BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer. The packaging is gorgeous and streamlined. It's a warm-toned bronzer, perfect for actually mimicking a tan or sun. That being said, if you're looking for an effective contour color this probably is not that item. I prefer bronzing and "strobing" to contouring, so I adore this product and it's the only bronzer I own. I'm light-medium to medium skin toned depending on the season and this shade covers me year-round. I love that it's matte; I regularly use it with luminous or dewy bases, then go in with a highlighter on top. It allows me to give myself the dewy look I adore without being glittery like many other well-loved bronzers. I have recommended this to many friends of many undertones and they all love it.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this. It is velvety and so smooth it is a powder but its very fine and light weight. It doesn't feel heavy or dry. It doesn't feel like you are wearing makeup. I am very very fair. This is such a nice subtle touch of color. It blends so well into my skin that it really does look natural. I don't think you can really over do this. I used this as a contour as well. You will be using this all summer! I think if you are light or fair this is a great option for you. If you are darker it is buildable. A+ for the fun packaging. It comes with a mirror and it has a cute design on the outside of the compact.
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
It was an okay bronzer, nothing special. Not too keen on the undertones of it though, as I have darker tan skin without any sort of rosy or golden undertones myself, and there's no option other than those. My biggest problem was that I hit pan in less than a month of use, and then was completely gone within a month. That's not cool. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who uses their bronzer daily, and I LOVE Urban Decay. But it's not worth the money spent if you use it in your daily routine like I do.
melody m.
harperwoods
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
I have had my eye on this bronzer since I first saw the previews of it (because I'm a sucker for gorgeous packaging!!) and I finally broke down and bought it. It is so smooth and so easy to blend. I purchased in stores so I could swatch them first and I'm glad because they are much lighter in person so keep that in mind if you're considering buying! It's, in my opinion, the perfect pigment. It's not crazy pigmented where you apply too much, and it's not so light there's nothing there. It's absolutely gorgeous and a must have for summer!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Danielle C.
This is a great bronzer. It's super lightweight and applies very evenly. It feels very smooth on the skin. This is an absolutely beautiful bronzer got it isn't too shimmery to where it looks over the top and like you obviously have a bunch of makeup on. It gives your skin a nice bronzy glow. Some bronzers can make you look dirty and muddy but this one doesn't. Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
myah a.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really love the formula of this product. It’s easy to apply and blend out. The shade looks very natural on my fair skin so it’s good for everyday wear. It is kind of pricey for a bronzer though. But if you’re willing to spend the $30 for this then I’d definitely recommend it.
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch, finely milled, and did not emphasize my dry skin or texture issues. This this blends out and in like a dream with no streaking issues. This didn't wear off or fade throughout the day nor did it oxidize like so many bronzers tend to do on my warm skintone. I purchased this in the shade Bronzed.
Adrienne S.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love Urban Decay, so I hate to say this, but I absolutely HATED this bronzer. It barely even showed up and where it did show up, it was so, so patchy. It just looked so awful on me and I ended up giving it away. I don't understand how so many people like this product because for me, it was just the worst. I recommend the NARS Laguna bronzer. Stay away from this.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange