BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Demi J.
Petersburg, VA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer! This is a great shade for those who are fair skinned and have cool under tones. The color has a slightly pink undertone so I don't find that it makes me look orange however it may have that effect on more yellow tones skin types. The formulation is soft and buttery so it blends really easily. I use it both for bronzing and contouring. For bronzing I use it with my Marc Jacobs the bronze brush and it gives a nice subtle bronzed look that doesn't look muddy or too orange. For contouring I use the Marc Jacobs shape and contour brush. I think most resembles the Benefit Hoola bronzer but it's slightly more blend able and less orange. As I'm getting more tanned over the warmer months I will probably switch to the bronzes shade but this is definitely my current favorite bronzer!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I've been searching for a bronzer for quite some time now. I have extremely fair skin. I am like the fairest of them all. I have had people call me Snow White and Casper my entire life. This beautiful bronzer babe is absolutely PERFECT for my skin! I believe it would work on almost all skin tones. If you're skin tone is in the darker range, they do have the darker version of this bronzer as well. :) I don't look like an Oompa Loompa when I use this to contour and give my face that sun kissed glow. It will always be a part of my makeup collection and my routine whenever I want some color for my skin. :) I cannot wait to use it more for the summer time! It's worth every penny!
Sydney N.
I have been loving this bronzer lately. It is very pigmented with great color payoff (as to be expected win most UD products) - a little goes a long way! This product is both buildable and blendable. It can be used for an all-over bronzed look or for sculpting and contouring the face. My only gripe is that the compact is much smaller than I had expected. However, on the bright side, the slim compact makes this product perfect for traveling and use on-the-go because it is lightweight and can be stored in a travel bag or purse without being too bulky. Not to mention the packaging is super cute!
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I had thought about getting this since it has come out but I wasn't too sure about the matte. I did finally bite the bullet and bought it. I was shocked that it did last all day and made my face look so natural. It was a very smooth application it was and it wasn't on the red side. But I have to say be careful if you are very heavy handed, I learned that the hard way. It can also used as a contour shade pending on your skin tone I've been having a lot of fun with this bronzer since i have gotten it.
Taylor G.
Southampton, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is great! I am very fair so finding this shade was so amazing! It is much more pink than pictured but nonetheless a great bronzer/blush duo. I love how naturally I can give myself a sun kissed glow with his bronzer. The reason I did give this 4 stars is because it can be a bit difficult to blend out, and it is a little less pigmented but in my case it works perfectly. No matter how hard to blend, I cannot get over how much I love this natural shade
Taylor V.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is for sure one of my favorite makeup finds this spring! To start off, the packaging is to die for. The palm trees and sleek overall appearance drew me in from the start. Then, to add to that, it's actually a great bronzer as well! It's on the warmer side, but I enjoy that in the spring/summer. It was a little patchy for me if I didn't use the right brush, but once I got it to work for me I haven't put it down since!
Sangita B.
San Diego, CA
I love this bronzer - a little goes a long way, and it blends out so easily! There's no sparkle, and it pulls a bit neutral - I have a slight yellow undertone to my skin, and it doesn't look orange or muddy at all. My skin tone is medium to tan; if your skin is lighter than mine, it will still work for you. If your skin is darker than mine, I don't think it will work as a bronzer bug you could try it as a face powder.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch, finely milled, and did not emphasize my dry skin or texture issues. This this blends out and in like a dream with no streaking issues. This didn't wear off or fade throughout the day nor did it oxidize like so many bronzers tend to do on my warm skin tone. I purchased this in the shade Bronzed.
Mary B.
Grant, AL
This has been my favorite bronzer for MONTHS! I'm not going to lie, the packaging is definitely what attracted me to this. But after trying it, i feel in love. I'm very fair but this blends out like a dream and gives me that nice glow. I did get the Bronzed shade instead of the lighter one. The lighter color was a bit too orange for my taste.
Holly C.
I got the darkest version of this bronzer and i wasn't a huge fan. It wasn't pigmented enough for me and needed a few layers to look like I had put anything on. It appeared to give me a nice glow, but it didn't last long enough or go on dark enough for my likings. I do love my bronzer but this just didn't seem pigmented enough for me.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange