BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I love this bronzer. The packaging is gorgeous and streamlined. It's a warm-toned bronzer, perfect for actually mimicking a tan or sun. That being said, if you're looking for an effective contour color this probably is not that item. I prefer bronzing and "strobing" to contouring, so I adore this product and it's the only bronzer I own. I'm light-medium to medium skin toned depending on the season and this shade covers me year-round. I love that it's matte; I regularly use it with luminous or dewy bases, then go in with a highlighter on top. It allows me to give myself the dewy look I adore without being glittery like many other well-loved bronzers. I have recommended this to many friends of many undertones and they all love it.
Danielle C.
This is a great bronzer. It's super lightweight and applies very evenly. It feels very smooth on the skin. This is an absolutely beautiful bronzer got it isn't too shimmery to where it looks over the top and like you obviously have a bunch of makeup on. It gives your skin a nice bronzy glow. Some bronzers can make you look dirty and muddy but this one doesn't. Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
Myah A.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really love the formula of this product. It’s easy to apply and blend out. The shade looks very natural on my fair skin so it’s good for everyday wear. It is kind of pricey for a bronzer though. But if you’re willing to spend the $30 for this then I’d definitely recommend it.
sara b.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer should be used with a gentle touch. I have pale skin & ended up with a Rachel Dolezal situation the first time I put it on because I was not prepared for the intensity. But if you apply a thinner layer, it actually looks great! Not orangey at all. It’s super matte also, which I love. No shimmer. The price point is reasonable. I will definitely buy this again!
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Bronzed more...
I really enjoy this bronzer in the shade ‘Bronzed.’ Since I have a deep medium skin tone, it’s hard at times to find a bronzer that will be dark enough on my skin that is not orange-tinted. I love how easily this applies and blends! My only wish would be for it to last longer- but maybe a proper setting spray would fix this:) Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
Adrienne S.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love Urban Decay, so I hate to say this, but I absolutely HATED this bronzer. It barely even showed up and where it did show up, it was so, so patchy. It just looked so awful on me and I ended up giving it away. I don't understand how so many people like this product because for me, it was just the worst. I recommend the NARS Laguna bronzer. Stay away from this.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is the best. I got this as a gift from my husband. He went inside Ulta asking a sales associate for some bronzer for me. He didn’t know the particulars about makeup. He just picked this one because he liked the case cover. Well, I’m glad he did! I have tried several bronzers but this is my favorite and I will be purchasing this one from now on.
Teri B.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Love this bronzer. Love that it does not give too  much product on the brush so you have control over how little or how much color pay off you want from this product. It blends super easily and stays all day. I have not had any issues of this looking muddy, too orange, or patchy on me like some others have had issues with. I had originally bought this bronzer because of the packaging because I am a sucker for packaging. I was also hoping that the product was good as well, and once i tried it I fell in love with the product and had to buy backups so I never run out.
Rose D.
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
This bronzer was alright for me- it blended well and was pretty buildable. However, my skin tone leans olive/yellow and neither of these shades suited my skin tone which was really disappointing for me. Hopefully they add more shades in the future!
Tammy G.
Mooresville
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Love the color and how great it made my face look as if I had been in the sun. One thing I did notice was after I applied my primer - (different brand) the bronzer made my pores look bigger and the product didn’t blend well on my cheeks. However, when I didn’t use a primer the bronzer blended great and sat well with my foundation.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?