Afsana C.
pickering, ON

Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
2 years, 1 month ago
I love this bronzer and use it everyday to contour or sometimes just to bronze my entire face. It's super easy to blend. I'm tan, and it doesn't look orange at all on me. It looks really natural so I would recommend it!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Clayton, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn't recommend this bronzer especially since the 2 shades run more on the orange side. I recommend the too faced little black book of bronzes. They have so many different shades and are better quality!