Urban Decay Baked Bronzer

Baked ~ Bronze Shimmer. Baked has a factory full of motherly Italian women to thank for its streak-free finish. But we re not responsible for any Italian-style stares you attract. We re all for the joys of baking - just never in the sun - which is why we created Baked Bronzer. Explore the tantalizing range of shades and finishes if your objective is alluring sun-kissed skin that looks totally natural! This super fine powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished by a factory full of motherly Italian women. Baked Bronzer, Baked.

Does this bronzer have a glowy finish or a matte finish because it looks a little glittery in the photos ?
Qué tal está este producto? Me lo recomendarían ?
How good is this ? Does it make your face look natural looking ?
Start your review of Urban Decay Baked Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Leean G.
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer uploaded by Leean G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for a natural warm look on a subtle day. Also very buildable! I’m more than satisfied, this product is everything you’d expect it to be ☺️
Jennifer F.
trenton
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer uploaded by Jennifer F.
I use bronzer all year round. I love this beached bronzer. It is surprisingly buildable & blendable. The shade is not too overly shimmery. It lasts me forever too!
Olivia T.
great bronze look. doesn’t streak foundation. long lasting and durable. blends easily
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Got this as a gift I know it’s discontinued it’s a bronzer for your face or body that delivers a streak free finish. The powder is baked for a long lasting coverage I’m unable to buy it again Urban Decay Baked Bronzer
Meaghan B.
This bronzer is amazing it gives the perfect sun kissed finish to every look. It blends so nicely in my skin and it lasts all day long even in the summer. The only thing i don't like is that I can't use it in the summer because it is too warm. I would definetly recommend this to anyone!
Brooke D.
La Place, LA
I love this bronzer! Such an awesome glow! I use it all the time! It lasts throughout the day and I always have a nice shimmer! It works well for contouring. It works well for medium toned skin types. I would recommend to someone looking for that warm sunny look
Erin L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love this bronzer when I'm going for a more glammed up look! I'm not a huge fan of shimmer bronzers during the day, but the light shimmer in this is great for setting off a natural tan for a night on the town!
Caryl L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This bronzer is often over looked because they think it will be too sparkly, but it isnt! Its such a beautiful SOFT color and I never feel the need to blend it out! With other bronzers, if you aren't careful, you could wind up with a giant orange streak on your face, but this has never happened.
Lis B.
Buckeye, AZ
Urban decay baked bronzer is awesome it goes good with my skin and it does not make me greasy. It is long lasting for a all day look.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Absolutely loved this product! It goes on light which I appreciated being fair skinned. It looked natural and was easy on my sensitive skin.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...