BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked ~ Bronze Shimmer. Baked has a factory full of motherly Italian women to thank for its streak-free finish. But we re not responsible for any Italian-style stares you attract. We re all for the joys of baking - just never in the sun - which is why we created Baked Bronzer. Explore the tantalizing range of shades and finishes if your objective is alluring sun-kissed skin that looks totally natural! This super fine powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished by a factory full of motherly Italian women. Baked Bronzer, Baked.

Madeline R.
League city, TX
I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT! All there products I have tried so far feel and look amazing. I really like how it feels on my skin, you’ll never have to worry about it fading throughout the night. Super light, and does not give you that cake-face look
Deema D.
I love this product. It has a nice shimmer to it. It is long-lasting. I recommend it. It is easy to blend. It gives a good Matt finish. I recommended for tan skin and pale. I would buy it again. I love the product very much.
Marci H.
Hutto, TX
Get baked with Urban Decay! Who needs the beach when you need this amazing bronzer from the best brand in the biz! This bronzer is buildable, trued to color and blendable. Get your summer on without stepping outside, Girl!
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Very shiny almost would be better as a highlighter or to add extra glow. I don’t recommend for your entire face. It’s also pretty dark. I do like the product just use sparingly. I say give it a try. Prefect for the summer
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
A great bronzer is great for finishing a look and this is it. Blends easy and doesn’t look cakey. Sits well on a variety on foundations to get the same look. I definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
Love this product I’m a repeat user! I get this from Walmart. It’s works best on my skin so far. It’s easy to apply and does stay true to its color with a dab of glitter. I would buy this product again.
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
Honestly, I think urban decay is my favorite makeup brand of my entire life! Everything I have from it I just love it! And with this bronzer is not different! Great color, long lasting,!fair price, enough said about if! Go buy it!
Ivy G.
Aberdeen, ID
It’s great! Really helped to give me that look i was going for! It’s perfect for during the summer because it really matched well with my tanner skin so I’m wearing it but you can really tell!
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
Not for the pale skinned. It’s a really good bronzer if you already have a little bit of color to your skin but if you are a ghost face, which I am most of the time, the color looks too fake.
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
This bronzer is one of the best bronzers I’ve used so far besides the Physicians formula Butter Bronzer. It blends & glides on like a Gem. The best this is that the price is fair & it’s amazing I love the glowy finish the product gives me, but over all I over the color it hard for me to look for a nice tan but not over bearing bronzer, because I have Yellow undertones in my skin.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I haven't seen this bronzer around. Anyone know if Sephora carries it?
Amber J.
La Follette, TN
I'm not big on bronzer bit since it's winter I need some color. Does this look natural or does it make you look shimmery? I don't want glitter on my face.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
How much is this? Where can I buy it from? and is this for darker skin tones?
Chrystal C.
Does this bronzer compliment fair/pale skin or is it too dark? Thanks!
Nayeli P.