BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked ~ Bronze Shimmer. Baked has a factory full of motherly Italian women to thank for its streak-free finish. But we re not responsible for any Italian-style stares you attract. We re all for the joys of baking - just never in the sun - which is why we created Baked Bronzer. Explore the tantalizing range of shades and finishes if your objective is alluring sun-kissed skin that looks totally natural! This super fine powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished by a factory full of motherly Italian women. Baked Bronzer, Baked.

Hailey B.
i dont really like this product maybe it’s just not for me but i would prefer another type of bronzer . the reason why is beckie i think since it has like a bronzer and kind of shimmer in it i don’t think i like it because it makes it difficulty see my highlights! don’t recommend if you use highlight !
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
YES!!! I love this bronzer. Gives you such a nice natural glow. It’s not too pigmented which is good because it’s not to harsh on the skin. It’s a really good brand. I would recommend this product and I would buy again since this was a first time buy.
Madeline R.
League city, TX
I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT! All there products I have tried so far feel and look amazing. I really like how it feels on my skin, you’ll never have to worry about it fading throughout the night. Super light, and does not give you that cake-face look
Christa N.
Wilmington
I love this bronzer. I have tried so many different bronzers both high end and drugstore and this one beats them all by far. I've been buying it for years now and wear it just about everyday. It goes on very smoothly and blends nicely into your foundation. It lasts forever too because a little goes a long way. Also, it smells really fresh which I haven't found one before that smells like anything. This bronzer looks natural too it makes your face glow...the perfect touch to your makeup routine.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven’t tried this product yet. But I’m not a fan of urban decay that much. I think their products have been good but nothing that makes me say I need to buy this now. I would personally recommend a different brand over this. Such as hoola or the dupe nxy
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Got this as a gift I know it’s discontinued it’s a bronzer for your face or body that delivers a streak free finish. The powder is baked for a long lasting coverage I’m unable to buy it again

Esther A.
Es mi nueva adquisición es muy muy bello me encanta como deja la piel en tono bronceado me encanta luego les mostraré un maquillaje con el me encanta lo impecable y único esto del mundo del maquillaje es lo máximo
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Absolutely love it! Such a beautiful color and shimmer to it. It looks fabulous on my medium toned skin and stays on all day and night. Made a friend try it as well and it looked so good on her fair skin as well.
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
This bronzer works well and stays put. I like the color and how easy it grabs on. It’s smooth and does exactly what it should and it lasts all day. I would buy this again and I’d recommend it to a friend as well.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
A great bronzer is great for finishing a look and this is it. Blends easy and doesn’t look cakey. Sits well on a variety on foundations to get the same look. I definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I haven't seen this bronzer around. Anyone know if Sephora carries it?
Amber J.
I'm not big on bronzer bit since it's winter I need some color. Does this look natural or does it make you look shimmery? I don't want glitter on my face.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
How much is this? Where can I buy it from? and is this for darker skin tones?
Chrystal C.
Does this bronzer compliment fair/pale skin or is it too dark? Thanks!
Nayeli S.