Urban Decay Baked Bronzer

Baked ~ Bronze Shimmer. Baked has a factory full of motherly Italian women to thank for its streak-free finish. But we re not responsible for any Italian-style stares you attract. We re all for the joys of baking - just never in the sun - which is why we created Baked Bronzer. Explore the tantalizing range of shades and finishes if your objective is alluring sun-kissed skin that looks totally natural! This super fine powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished by a factory full of motherly Italian women. Baked Bronzer, Baked.

Anyone have good reviews on this product? I would love to try!
what do you think of this product ?
Does this bronzer stay on throughout the day well?
Start your review of Urban Decay Baked Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Boca Raton, FL
This Bronzer is stunning!! I absolutely love it on my skin coloring. I am light to medium with an olive complexion. I do feel that matters, just my opinion of course. It doesn’t make me break-out, cause my skin to become oily, and it lasts a significant amount of time. It also suits my age which is something that matters to me as well. I would definitely repurchase this again if needed.
Eagle
I absolutely love Urban Decay Baked Bronzer . It is classic and beautiful. It is 100 % my favorite bronzer on the market. It looks and feels amazing. If you’re an make up addict like me, I would definitely recommend that everyone run to the store right now and get it. I have already purchased a couple extras for myself and my daughter so we never run out.
Gleason, TN
I don't know anyone who doesn't love Urban decay and if you're into bronzer I suggest you trying this out, the only thing if you apply too much you can tell it's too much call me if you know what I mean. It blends really easy and it stays on a lot longer than other products. Urban decay always has the best formulas I think, but this bronzer is awesome.
Oak Harbor, WA
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer uploaded by Sarah AndJeremy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this for my skin tone. Very natural looking and not blotchy at all. Long lasting. Gives a nice natural glow. Does not get cakey or settle into my fine lines. Great price and this pan lasts a long time! Barely has gone down and I use it often. Highly recommend.
In love with this product. This product gives such a nice color to the skin. Its amazing for contouring. I would not improve anything to the product. The pros is the formula and how amazing it is and how much product it has. The cons would be the price point it has. I would recommend this to others and definitely would buy again.
Rochester , NY
Not my favorite bronzer. I like bronzers that’s don’t have much sparkle in them, this isn’t too bad but has more than I prefer. It is pretty and leaves a luminous finish to skin which is sometimes very nice. I don’t think I myself would buy again but there is honestly nothing wrong with it it’s just a personal preference.
California
This Bronzer is so beautiful! I don’t use it personally because it doesn’t work so well with light skin however, if you have dark or a medium skin tone it makes you look like a goddess. My sister uses this Bronzer and I can’t say anything but wow. I definitely would recommend this to all you chocolate girls!
Union , NJ
This doesn’t come with a brush or applicator but it smells so good and goes on really easily. I usually don’t even need primer or setting spray to make sure this “sticks” and lasts me the whole day. This is my go to in the summer when all you need is a little shimmer and not too much tint.
Austin, TX
This is a great bronzer. It's a little pricier, but worth it as the color and way it blends into the skin is excellent. I use a large makeup brush and use it on my face and neck. It gives me a nice glow but doesn't look fake (I am naturally fair skinned). Would definitely recommend!
Columbus, OH
Loved how smooth this applies! It really was not for Every occasion (For me) because I found even the slightest application had a major affect on my tone. That being said, it may work a little too well. I was hoping for a light natural glow and prefer a lighter toned highlighter to a bronzer.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...