BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Bronzer

Baked ~ Bronze Shimmer. Baked has a factory full of motherly Italian women to thank for its streak-free finish. But we re not responsible for any Italian-style stares you attract. We re all for the joys of baking - just never in the sun - which is why we created Baked Bronzer. Explore the tantalizing range of shades and finishes if your objective is alluring sun-kissed skin that looks totally natural! This super fine powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished by a factory full of motherly Italian women. Baked Bronzer, Baked. see more...

salma d.
salma d.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love this bronzer. I feel like it lasts forever, I've been through several, and yeah it's expensive but who cares, it's awesome and you can't take your money with you when you die. I have owned the one in the gold compact as shown above and the silver compact, both shades are lovely, the consistency is silky and it goes on like a dream. Its just incredibley sexy, if a bronzer could exude sex, then UD Baked totally would!!! You really look like you e been on a beach somewhere in the Carribean, sipping fruity drinks and whatnot. Cannot stress how much I love this! It rocks my makeup world!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hands down bronzer of all time I was at Sephora and this man apporoced me that worked there when I was just looking and recommend this to me and I when imever I see him I thank him so much for refuting me to this product it's the best I keep it always at how man don the go if I'm in the mood to look fierce the best thing about this is you can pick if you want more of a sudle look or more of a bolder look which is prob one of my favriote things about this product beside of its smoothness and how easy it is to put on and how long it last throughout the day
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Old Bridge, NJ
The color of this bronzer didn't really suit my skin tone. I am pale but can turn really tan in an instant. I was tan at the point I bought this and thought it would give me a glow. this is super sparkly and chunky with glitter even though I still got my glow I bet there's better products. the size and packaging are good. but the color of bronze was a tad too orange for me I like grey or olive bases bronzes and if they're based orange they have to be perfect.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
I almost never bought Bronzer but one day I saw the Urban Decay and he called my attention, first his packaging, second he had read several reviews of it and wanted to try, I really like its texture, it is easy to apply and when I start it To use, I loved it! It really leaves your skin as if you just came from the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean, a beautiful tan, soft to the touch, I love this product and I recommend it.
Magen D.
Magen D.
This product wasnt the best for me, i dont know if its because my skin tone is already bronzed but usually when i put on bronzer you can see it and it works great and last long but this one just wasnt cutting for me for some reason. I love how it applies on the skin but it felt like i wasnt putting anything on and wasnt bronzing up what i needed. But im sure it may work for lighter tone skin best i assume.
Christy D.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

Before I purchased this a couple weeks ago, I was using Wet 'N Wild's bronzer & I wasn't too happy with it because I found it left more of an orange tint to my skin than a bronze. I read reviews online & this was one of the top bronzers listed, so I went & picked it up & I have not been disappointed! I have finally found MY bronzer! I wear this at least 4-5 times a week as part of my look.
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer i love how it applies to my skin. I bought it when it first came out so it was kind of pricey but very well worth it. I first saw this product Sephora and as soon as i swatched it i had to have it. I would recommend this to others, however some may not like a baked bronzer and it does have a lot of shimmer which is my thing but again some may not like the shimmer.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch, finely milled, and did not emphasize my dry skin or texture issues. This this blends out and in like a dream with no streaking issues. This didn't wear off or fade throughout the day nor did it oxidize like so many bronzers tend to do on my warm skintone. I purchased this in the shade Bronzed.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this highlighter. HOWEVER, unless you wet your brush or face before putting it on, it will be very sheer and will most likely fade away throughout the day. I've tried tons of highlighters and this one is my absolute favorite and go to. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because of the fact that I can't use it without a damp face/brush
Kerlly M.
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Love it. Some people can said is expensive but if you want a Hollywood final results for a summer fresh bronze look this is the product you need. Urban decay had a really good line of product. The pigs and texture are really great. For the ranking price is a product just for special occasions but really great results at the end you don't get wrong
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this bronzer around. Anyone know if Sephora carries it?
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this? Where can I buy it from? and is this for darker skin tones?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not big on bronzer bit since it's winter I need some color. Does this look natural or does it make you look shimmery? I don't want glitter on my face.
Chrystal C.
Chrystal C.
Does this bronzer compliment fair/pale skin or is it too dark? Thanks!
Nayeli S.