Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette

Has there ever been a better or more important time to give some serious clapback? Show your unstoppable femme power with Backtalk Palette, a go-anywhere, do-anything kit inspired by Backtalk, our No. 1 selling, cult-favorite Vice Lipstick shade.

Like two palettes in one, this travel-ready case holds eight nude-mauve, soft berry and muted rose eyeshadow shades on one side and four coordinating shades of blush and highlighter on the other. Forget about being a lady and give ’em what they deserve.

This trend has never been hotter, and these shades are universally flattering on all skin tones. Feeling pretty in pink? Add 3 Sheets, a satin pinky peach shade, to lids, while highlighting cheekbones with our crazy-shimmery highlighter, Party Foul. Or, get deep-blending Shade, a fuchsia satin, into the crease, and finish off your look with Cheap Shot, a medium pink-nude highlighter. No matter the vibe, Backtalk has your eyes and cheeks speaking volumes.

Backtalk Palette takes no prisoners—much like your attitude—and fits 12 gorgeous pigments into one sleek palette. A double-sided, removable mirror acts as a divider between the Eyeshadow shades and the blush and highlighter shades. Our shadows are just as advanced as the packaging: Every shade features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ for velvety pigments that blend easily, stay rich and last for hours. Now, go get ’em!

Pro Tips:

Use all of our shadows wet or dry.

BLUSH/HIGHLIGHTER
Ingredients (Ingrédients): Isoeicosane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Laureth-4. [+/- (All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake].

EYESHADOW: BARE, CURVE, SHADE
Ingredients (Ingrédients): Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua / Water, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid. [+/- (All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 16035 / Red 40, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake].

EYESHADOW: ATTITUDE
Ingredients (Ingrédients): Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aqua / Water, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polylactic Acid, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Polyurethane-11. [+/- (All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder].

EYESHADOW: 180, 3 SHEETS, BACKTALK AND WTF
Ingredients (Ingrédients): Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hexylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Aqua / Water, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin. [+/- (All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder].

SHADES 3 SHEETS, BACKTALK, BARE, CHEAP SHOT, CURVE, DOUBLE TAKE, LOW KEY, AND SHADE CONTAIN CARMINE

Does anyone else have the Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette ? I have a lot of urban decay palettes and honestly feel it is the best one. Anyone else love it? And feel it's kinda underrated?
What was your favorite color?
How do I get a free sample to test?
Start your review of Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette!
4 months agoFulton
Wonderful palette quite pricey tho and I've got all these shades with a few other jaclyn hill and morphe collab palettes. But pretty colors for sure just a really small palette. Unless u find it in a discount store like tj max or marshalls for less. 😘
2 months agoPooler, GA
Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Lilian D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eye shadow and blush palette. The colors are also rich and very pigmented, the colors are very easy to blend so versatile as well, and it last a lot too. I got my at Sephora and I highly recommend it.
2 months agoOkemos
I absolutely loved this palette as I do all urban decay palettes. The combo of the pink blushes and eye shadows was a MUST HAVE for me. I used it for weeks and weeks and I recommend it to anyone who loves their treasured urban decay palettes. Price point was good as it was a smaller palette
a month ago
I tried my friends palette and I loved it! Colors are so pretty and pigmented and last a long time! A good investment product. And it beats having to lug your entire makeup bag around all you need is this palette your powder,mascara and eyeliner and your good to go! Makes your purse a lot lighter not having all that stuff in your bag
2 years agoHaslet
Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette I loved this product definitely worth the 46$ if you want an all around face and eye product. The eyeshadows has amazing pigment to them (3 mattes 5 shimmers). The highlight was BLINDING!! And the blush had just enough pigment to look stunning on any type of skin color. I loved the packaging on how compact it was. Overall this product is technically a mixture of the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit So rating 5/5 for sure!!
a year agoPaxton, IL
Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Courtney S.
Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Courtney S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Worth the money seeing as you get the eyeshadows, the blush and highlights, and a mirror. I wasn’t really sure about the colors for me but I was offered a good deal so I took a chance and I love it! I would of definitely paid full price and all the colors are pigmented. I know these shades (reddish ones) scare people but you can always you tube it and figure out how to create a soft or sultry look with this palette!
2 years ago
I recently purchased this palette from Sephora. It is a great all in one travel palette with eyeshadow, blush and highlights. The colors are soft and pigmented. It’s $45 dollars and even comes with a mirror. I recommend giving it a try.
7 months agoKingfield, ME
This is one of my favorite palettes. I love all of the pink or burgandy looks I can create with it. There are plenty of mattes and light enough transition shades that I can use for a casual or business day time look but I can easily build it up to full on glam with those gorgeous shimmers. They are buttery soft and very easy to blend. I don't use the cheek palette much because most of those shades have a shimmer to them and I prefer my blush to be a matte finish.
2 years ago
I was very surprised, but delighted UD decided to create a palette that was “all theirs”. Lately we have seen a lot of collab/pop culture palettes so this was refreshing! With it being modeled around their lipstick Backtalk, I think that the color scheme is perfect. The nudey mauves and the dusty pinks are very flattering. Because I am fair skinned, I am unsure if some of the colors of the palette would look ashy on darker skin tones. The shadows themselves are more dusty than other Urban Decay palettes/single shadows I own. Perhaps there was a formula change? While some of the shadows are completely fine, I felt as though a few of the lighter matte shades looked chalky and left more to be desired regarding pigmentation. I was thoroughly satisfied with the blushes though. I personally like a blush that you need to build a little. I struggle with applying too much face makeup so this is how I like my blushes. In terms of the packaging, I can see where Urban Decay is headed. Their look for their non-collab, non-pop culture palettes are currently leaning towards filtered photography, metallic foil-like print, and abstract but pretty patterns. I like it and think it still holds the “edge” that they are so known for. What is unusual for this palette is the removable mirror! I think that this is a great way to test if this is the newest innovation in makeup palettes. I have heard mixed reviews, but I think the removal mirror would be optimal for traveling! Overall, this is a great palette installment to sort of test the waters. UD seems to be heading in a new direction and I am curious to see where it takes them. The Backtalk palette is perfect for traveling with eyeshadows, blushes, and a good sized mirror. The only fault would be the pigmentation on some of the shadows. Try swatching one in store and see how you like it! I hope this helps! 🤞🏻
5 months agoSioux Falls , SD
Im actually pretty impressed with this palette. I dont like a lot of urban decay products, but this palette is great. The colors blend seamlessly and the variety of the colors is great. They soft, and definitely pigmented and not much fall out. I really like this palette, id buy again for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
23 days ago