MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerUrban Decay
B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray

Want to give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins? This soothing spray preps, primes and balances the complexion while evening out skin tone, absorbing oil and reducing shine.

Is it worth the money? Will this work for an oily skin type?
Does this work well with oily skin and make makeup last?
Does this spray help from your foundation separating on the nose and upper lip area?
Start your review of Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray!
Product Highlights
...and smoothly. after consistent use for several weeks my skin feels less oily and skin tone is more even.in reviews
...skin. i have not noticed a reduction in acne. you can spray it on after moisturizing and before makeup, you could also spray it throughout the day over your makeup if you are feeling oily.in reviews
Fort Johnson, NY
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Kaitlyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually LOVE this. I wouldn't of bought it before because I didn't know how it worked but after learning about it, I notice a huge difference with my makeup and how long it lasts! So after you wash your face, apply a small amount and wait for it to dry before applying moisturizer and/or primer. My foundation goes on smooth and i dont have to worry about my big pores
Rockport, TX
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Claire B.
This is a good prep spray that doesn’t cause any stickiness. My skin tone is much more even after I use this. This is just the prep spray, not the priming one (oops).
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Dana K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This soothing prep spray goes on so light, it absorbs oil and minimizes pores. It also hydrates and soften the skin with vitamins. I really like it, it is gentle on the skin! And yes i do recommend it! 💚 Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Nixa, MO
1,602 reviews
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by jen H.
I got a small sample of this setting Vitamin Infused Complexion spray and it did nothing for me. I noticed no glow or lock in moisturizing feel to my face. I would not buy a full size of this product.
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Rhea R.
Seems like they changed the look of this produce but it’s one of my favorite prep sprays! Makeup lasts all day!
Louisville, KY
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Karen W.
I'm not entirely sure if this is a toner or just skincare but I love it. I had serious doubts about it working because alcohol is in the ingredients, but this is the real deal. I use it after toner but before any serums or essences I usually wear. This has helped my pores tremendously & keeps my dry/combo skin from getting oily throughout the day. It helped the redness around my nose & chin too after about 2 weeks of use. Usually mid day my t zone gets very greasy & I have to repowder or use blotting paper & this makes that unnecessary. It has B6, Vit. E, natural salicylic acid & aloe....It really stands out with helping with hormonal acne during my time of the month. I'll keep on buying this, it helps my pores, redness, monthly zits & keeps my skin smooth & hydrated. Definitely a keeper!!
Redlands, CA
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Keilani L.
I have been using the urban decay b6 primer for years!! I love how it’s infused with b vitamins that helps with the skins moisture retention and has salicylic acid which helps with skin cell turnover for a smooth soft complexion. I use this after applying my moisturizers and serums before any makeup.
Allendale, MI
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray uploaded by Tingting Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray I feel this product is really not that useful. I used it before my make up and after I wash my face. I do not feel it really works.
San Francisco
Smells amazing, makes my skin super soft and preps my skin for my makeup beautifully! Great for hydrating throughout the day making everything look fresh and dewey. I have an oily and sensitive skin type
Poway, CA
This is one of the few things I use EVERY DAY! I own a lot of primers and prep sprays, but this one goes under them all! Can not live without! Takes away redness after continued use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Azalee G. il y a un an
I really like this! I have combo skin and it works wonders. My makeup doesn’t cake and I feel hydrated after!