BY URBAN DECAY

Want to give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins? This soothing spray preps, primes and balances the complexion while evening out skin tone, absorbing oil and reducing shine.

Spritz B6 Prep Priming Spray on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at night before your treatment. Versatile enough for people of all ages and skin types, this energizing formula is great for your skin AND feels amazing. There’s no such thing as too much! (And B6 is so good for your skin that you’ll want to use it ALL day long.)

Our formula (created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia) is so scientifically advanced, it contains the FIRST patented, stabilized form of topical vitamin B6. We loaded this spray with skin-nourishing ingredients. In addition to stabilized vitamin B6, this high-tech formula contains antioxidant vitamin E and exfoliating willow bark.

In a clinical study of B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, after 8 weeks of use:*

• 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
  • 72% showed a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
  • 78% had more radiant, even-toned skin.

B6 Prep Priming Spray comes in a sleek, soft-touch neon green bottle with a white sprayer and a frosted white cap. Like our setting sprays, the sprayer emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is this hydrating and good for combo skin?1 Answers
  • How does this feel on your skin? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice a significant difference between this ...1 Answers
Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray
  • "i use this every morning before applying my makeup, it leaves my skin nice and moisturized. makeup applies nice and smoothly. after consistent use for several weeks my skin feels less oily and skin tone is more even." in 245 reviews
  • "to begin i gave 4 stars because it is on the pricey side. however, it does work and does a great job with redness and oily skin. i have not noticed a reduction in acne. you can spray it on after moisturizing and before makeup, you could also spray it throughout the day over your makeup if you are feeling oily." in 93 reviews
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
It’s a light hydrating mist but that’s all. I rarely use powder and so far every time Ive used this primer before my foundation I’m super oily looking 2 hours later and packing on the powder. The collagen benefits are what sold me, but later found out topical collagen sprays/creams don't actually provide extra collagen to the body, as the collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed by the skin. Therefore, I feel completely duped by urban and feel there are much better primers out there on the market than this.
Ashley M.
Hains City
I want to start off by saying UD is one of my favorite brands. I was hoping this product would work for me but I did not realize when the Sephora lady sprayed B6 on me. I would have an instant allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin. it just didn't work for me but could work for someone else. My suggestion is to test it out before you buy the product and to see how it works with your skin.
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
Estes es el mejor spray de coco y más beneficios para la piel lo usaba antes y se siente tu piel tan fresca y suave queda lista para la aplicación del la base

This is the best prep spray it’s give you this free looking y ready to apply foundation and the best part have coconut water a lot of benefits for your skin love it
Whitney H.
Charlotte
I like to use the spray either before or after moisturizer on days I'm wearing makeup. I feel like it just helps add a little bit extra hydration and prep the skin for makeup. I've used it both before or in lieu of primer and it's helped my make up stay both ways. The scent is minimal and it just gives my skin a little extra perk whenever I use it.
Olguiisz P.
excellent product, I love urban decay products are super good, they have a super good mascara, their palettes are good and beautiful, I have the setting spray that I love is called all nighter and makeup lasts all night, I swear !! I totally recommend it
Constance C.
I love this spray, I bought it from Nordstrom Rack for a discounted price. I spray it on right after moisturizer &spf, I still put a pore filling primer along with it but OMG. I didn’t expect this spray to work so well. My foundation never separates when I wear this, it makes my foundation last WAY longer than it usually would. I’m also less oily whenever I use this spray, I didn’t expect to love it so much. If you’re oily you should try this
Lana S.
This is totally wonderful of a product I spray it before my make up on top of my make up I could usually spray before bed even.

When it’s good for is that it helps to reduce redness and absorbs oil in it minimizes pores as it is vitamin infused. I feel that it helps to keep my face moisturized when it feels dry, that’s when I spray this on and it really helps.
Alex S.
Niles
Every single time I've used this product it breaks me out all over my face. I do not have sensitive skin I have never had a problem with breakouts my entire life and this is one of the few things that will do it for me. Every friend of mine who is also purchased this product has had the same experience.
Selena S.
sterling heights
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this product! I love that you it’s quick and easy because you just spray it on your face. It’s a very nice priming spray and I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a good way to prep their skin before applying makeup.
Megan G.
Algonac, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Since purchasing this priming spray, I find myself reaching for it a lot more than I initially anticipated! I have struggled to find a product that sets my skin up for holding on to what I apply to it and I feel like this does the job pretty well!
After applying 3-4 sprays, my skin instantly feels like it’s ready for makeup - hydrated and healthy looking. With oily skin, I was worried that this would add to my trouble areas, however, I’ve actually noticed that without this product my makeup fades a lot quicker. Overall, I would definitely purchase again!! (Especially since I am at the bottom of my first bottle).
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
I Am Still Wondering If Its Good To Buy And Also How To Use It is Only Use To Put On Before Makeup?¿ Is It Good For Oily Skin What Does It Help With HELPPP I Need Full Details Because Iam Debating Whether To Get It Or Not .
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this a setting spray that will lock in makeup like the all nighter spray? and what are the benefits of using this?
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
I'm curious to know if you really feel a difference in your skin while using this product? Does it serve as a primer or do you still go on with a primer on top of this spray?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Can you use this as a setting spray also?
Kashayla W.
APO, AE
How much is this item typically?