BY URBAN DECAY #8 in Face Primer

Want to give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins? This soothing spray preps, primes and balances the complexion while evening out skin tone, absorbing oil and reducing shine.

Spritz B6 Prep Priming Spray on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at night before your treatment. Versatile enough for people of all ages and skin types, this energizing formula is great for your skin AND feels amazing. There’s no such thing as too much! (And B6 is so good for your skin that you’ll want to use it ALL day long.)

Our formula (created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia) is so scientifically advanced, it contains the FIRST patented, stabilized form of topical vitamin B6. We loaded this spray with skin-nourishing ingredients. In addition to stabilized vitamin B6, this high-tech formula contains antioxidant vitamin E and exfoliating willow bark.

In a clinical study of B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, after 8 weeks of use:*

• 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
  • 72% showed a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
  • 78% had more radiant, even-toned skin.

B6 Prep Priming Spray comes in a sleek, soft-touch neon green bottle with a white sprayer and a frosted white cap. Like our setting sprays, the sprayer emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Been meaning to buy this for a while. However, i have sensitive s...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To start, I LOVE Urban Decay products! I was super excited to try this spray out, but I feel like it didn’t benefit me personally. I didn’t notice any results. The spray itself smells really good, and it’s light and airy so it won’t cake down your makeup or cause it to run which is a plus. I didn’t notice a difference in my skin with or without makeup. I did feel like a little bit of moisture was being returned to my skin during the dry season, but I also started using a new moisturizer so it could have just been that. I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer, but I didn’t notice anything that would incline me to repurchase this spray.
Liz L.
Russellville, AR
Urban Decay
As much as I sometimes hate to admit it, I'm not getting any younger, and the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray works so well as a primer after I have applied my sunscreen and before I add my makeup etc. I love finding products that I know what they have in them, and Urban Decay as a whole is an amazing beauty product from their face prep items, moisturizers, makeup, brushes, and even their nighttime products. They have amazing customer service and you can easily tell what you are applying to your skin, and be confident in knowing you are using a product from a company that LOVES AND IS PASSIONATE about what they PRODUCE!
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oil absorbing, pore minimizing, and redness reducing? Meh. I don't have large pores so I can't comment if it works to reduce the size of pores and I don't have redness. I can get oily if I use certain products but I like that it may reduce my oil products. The main reason i picked up this prep spray was to make my morning easier. Wash dry spray, I skip the creams and just go to applying make up.
So does my make up last longer, honestly after a month I can't tell not with my matte foundation.
Does my make apply more smoothly, never really had this issue before. So no comment.

I this prep spray is light and slightly slightly tacky which is what you want a primer to be right? So I guess so far I find this product to be averages it hasn't amazed me or changed my skin or make up application but it has been a disappointment either
Sophia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this spray as a sample and loved it so much I bought the full size. I love this spray a lot and I'm not even sure why. I really can't pinpoint anything it does for me except that I like the way it feels because its soothing and its fun and at my age, that is good enough for me. I have not seen my pores minimized, but I have not had any luck with products minimizing them. I actually think I had a serum I bought over the holidays make them bigger as they were small until then. Anyway, due to the steep price, I am taking a star off. I will continue to use twice a day, after cleansing and before putting on my serum and moisturizer and I will re purchase.
Rachel H.
New York Mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only purchased this product once and I can't say that I would ever purchase again. I unfortunately could not tell the difference while using this. I am of course a huge Urban Decay fan and I really wanted to love it. I think for the results I got it's very pricey.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I've seen a lot of YouTubers use a prep spray. I'm pretty much at the end of the bottle. It feels nice to mist prior to make up. It says it reduces redness it's pore minimizing and it's oil absorbing. So far all I can say it helps a little with redness. Maybe just a little with oil absorbing. I didn't notice pore minimizing.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I much prefer Urban Decays setting sprays which are all really nice. Because I've had such good luck with the setting sprays when I saw this primer spray I picked up the full size bottle expecting to love it. I used it for a while and I didn't see any negative effects but I didn't feel that it made my skin look or feel any better, I didn't see any changes in how my makeup looked or applied so for me it just isn't worth it, I would suggest sticking to a primer and just using Urban Decay's setting spray.
Giovanni H.
Brownsville
Love that it doesn't contain that much alcohol the scent to it it's great it smells like coconuts. I even used it for makeup free days. It's a really great primer what I love about this primer is that it doesn't feel too heavy like other ones.
Rachel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of Urban Decay's setting sprays, and I was excited when I saw all of the great ingredients that this spray has. I have combination skin and am prone to breakouts, so I do use a number of products that sometimes dry me out and leave my skin in need of something that feels soothing and nourishing. This product is it. I have noticed a decrease in breakouts, and my face feels really comfortable and soothed after I use this. My skin looks more radiant with and without makeup.
💚Krista B.
Orlando, FL
I struggle with super dry and sometimes dull skin. I started using B6 spray every morning a few months ago and love it now! Each day after washing my face in the morning I do a few sprays of this on top and let it soak in for a few minutes. This product is refreshing, smells good, and wakes my skin up each morning to be a better base and healthier glow than I expected! Takes a few weeks to show a difference but now I hate when I forget to use it! Love this!!
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
I Am Still Wondering If Its Good To Buy And Also How To Use It is Only Use To Put On Before Makeup?¿ Is It Good For Oily Skin What Does It Help With HELPPP I Need Full Details Because Iam Debating Whether To Get It Or Not .
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
How much is this item typically?
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
I'm curious to know if you really feel a difference in your skin while using this product? Does it serve as a primer or do you still go on with a primer on top of this spray?
Katie D.
Greene, RI
Does this product help in reducing redness/calming irritated skin?
alyssa c.
Hanford, CA
How different is this product compared to the urban decay setting spray that comes in the original bottle the purple and white?