Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Want to give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins? This soothing spray preps, primes and balances the complexion while evening out skin tone, absorbing oil and reducing shine.
Spritz B6 Prep Priming Spray on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at night before your treatment. Versatile enough for people of all ages and skin types, this energizing formula is great for your skin AND feels amazing. There’s no such thing as too much! (And B6 is so good for your skin that you’ll want to use it ALL day long.)
Our formula (created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia) is so scientifically advanced, it contains the FIRST patented, stabilized form of topical vitamin B6. We loaded this spray with skin-nourishing ingredients. In addition to stabilized vitamin B6, this high-tech formula contains antioxidant vitamin E and exfoliating willow bark.
In a clinical study of B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, after 8 weeks of use:*
- 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
- 72% showed a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
- 78% had more radiant, even-toned skin.
B6 Prep Priming Spray comes in a sleek, soft-touch neon green bottle with a white sprayer and a frosted white cap. Like our setting sprays, the sprayer emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua / Water
- Alcohol Denat
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
- Xylityl Phosphate
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Salix Nigra Bark Extract / Willow Bark Extract
- Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate
- Glycereth-5 Lactate
- Isononyl Isononanoate
- Ethylhexyl Isononanoate
- Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
- Pyridoxine Cyclic Phosphate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Butylene Glycol
- Coconut Acid
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
- "i use this every morning before applying my makeup, it leaves my skin nice and moisturized. makeup applies nice and smoothly. after consistent use for several weeks my skin feels less oily and skin tone is more even." in 245 reviews
- "to begin i gave 4 stars because it is on the pricey side. however, it does work and does a great job with redness and oily skin. i have not noticed a reduction in acne. you can spray it on after moisturizing and before makeup, you could also spray it throughout the day over your makeup if you are feeling oily." in 93 reviews
As much as I sometimes hate to admit it, I'm not getting any younger, and the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray works so well as a primer after I have applied my sunscreen and before I add my makeup etc. I love finding products that I know what they have in them, and Urban Decay as a whole is an amazing beauty product from their face prep items, moisturizers, makeup, brushes, and even their nighttime products. They have amazing customer service and you can easily tell what you are applying to your skin, and be confident in knowing you are using a product from a company that LOVES AND IS PASSIONATE about what they PRODUCE!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos