BY URBAN DECAY #45 in Face Primer

Want to give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins? This soothing spray preps, primes and balances the complexion while evening out skin tone, absorbing oil and reducing shine.

Spritz B6 Prep Priming Spray on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at night before your treatment. Versatile enough for people of all ages and skin types, this energizing formula is great for your skin AND feels amazing. There’s no such thing as too much! (And B6 is so good for your skin that you’ll want to use it ALL day long.)

Our formula (created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia) is so scientifically advanced, it contains the FIRST patented, stabilized form of topical vitamin B6. We loaded this spray with skin-nourishing ingredients. In addition to stabilized vitamin B6, this high-tech formula contains antioxidant vitamin E and exfoliating willow bark.

In a clinical study of B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, after 8 weeks of use:*

• 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
  • 72% showed a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
  • 78% had more radiant, even-toned skin.

B6 Prep Priming Spray comes in a sleek, soft-touch neon green bottle with a white sprayer and a frosted white cap. Like our setting sprays, the sprayer emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• How does this feel on your skin? 1 Answers
  • I was looking to buy this product but I'm pretty oily. Wo...1 Answers
  • I am seriously considering purchasing this to use. How h...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i use this every morning before applying my makeup, it leaves my skin nice and moisturized. makeup applies nice and smoothly. after consistent use for several weeks my skin feels less oily and skin tone is more even." in 245 reviews
  • "to begin i gave 4 stars because it is on the pricey side. however, it does work and does a great job with redness and oily skin. i have not noticed a reduction in acne. you can spray it on after moisturizing and before makeup, you could also spray it throughout the day over your makeup if you are feeling oily." in 93 reviews
DM P.
San Jose
I bought the 1.0 spray because I didn’t know if I would like it. It is suppose to reduce redness and be pore minimizing and oil absorbing.

I think I’ve seen some visible improvement especially on the nose area where I seem to have enlarged pores and also redness around the side of my nose.

I love the spray bottle which gives you a nice spray all over the face and the light fresh scent. I’m not a fan of overly scented products.

It’s great so far would recommend it to others and will pick up the bigger bottle next time.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket , RI
This is not a setting spray, it’s a skin prep and hydration spray that you won’t realize you love until you stop using. After a few days of first using this my complexion was more even, brighter, pores tightened, face stayed hydrated, and keeps you feeling fresh all day.

I spray my face with this am and pm after toning and throughout the day as needed. Every once in a while I’ll use this on my beauty blender instead of a setting spray for those dry winter skin days.
Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
It’s a light hydrating mist but that’s all. I rarely use powder and so far every time Ive used this primer before my foundation I’m super oily looking 2 hours later and packing on the powder. The collagen benefits are what sold me, but later found out topical collagen sprays/creams don't actually provide extra collagen to the body, as the collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed by the skin. Therefore, I feel completely duped by urban and feel there are much better primers out there on the market than this.
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Urban Decay
As much as I sometimes hate to admit it, I'm not getting any younger, and the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray works so well as a primer after I have applied my sunscreen and before I add my makeup etc. I love finding products that I know what they have in them, and Urban Decay as a whole is an amazing beauty product from their face prep items, moisturizers, makeup, brushes, and even their nighttime products. They have amazing customer service and you can easily tell what you are applying to your skin, and be confident in knowing you are using a product from a company that LOVES AND IS PASSIONATE about what they PRODUCE!
Lauren W.
I use this spray every single day and absolutely love it! I use it all throughout the day to add some hydration to my face and the keep my makeup refreshed. It does have a bit of a minty or tingly feeling to it, but I don’t mind that. I have definitely seen improvements in my skin since I started using this. My pores seem smaller and my face seems more glowy and hydrated. I would definitely recommend it!
Whitney H.
Charlotte
I like to use the spray either before or after moisturizer on days I'm wearing makeup. I feel like it just helps add a little bit extra hydration and prep the skin for makeup. I've used it both before or in lieu of primer and it's helped my make up stay both ways. The scent is minimal and it just gives my skin a little extra perk whenever I use it.
Olguiisz P.
excellent product, I love urban decay products are super good, they have a super good mascara, their palettes are good and beautiful, I have the setting spray that I love is called all nighter and makeup lasts all night, I swear !! I totally recommend it
Alex S.
Niles
Every single time I've used this product it breaks me out all over my face. I do not have sensitive skin I have never had a problem with breakouts my entire life and this is one of the few things that will do it for me. Every friend of mine who is also purchased this product has had the same experience.
Kaitlyn H.
Campbell, MO
I have oily skin so this product works flawlessly for me. The b6 absorbs the oil and leaves my face feeling smooth and demi-matte. It doesn't fill any pores but it sets so smoothly that I cannot complain. I spray after I moisturize and let it air dry while I'm getting ready so that when it's time to do my makeup I can just apply and go. I love it!
Sophia V.
I got this spray as a sample and loved it so much I bought the full size. I love this spray a lot and I'm not even sure why. I really can't pinpoint anything it does for me except that I like the way it feels because its soothing and its fun and at my age, that is good enough for me. I have not seen my pores minimized, but I have not had any luck with products minimizing them. I actually think I had a serum I bought over the holidays make them bigger as they were small until then. Anyway, due to the steep price, I am taking a star off. I will continue to use twice a day, after cleansing and before putting on my serum and moisturizer and I will re purchase.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
I Am Still Wondering If Its Good To Buy And Also How To Use It is Only Use To Put On Before Makeup?¿ Is It Good For Oily Skin What Does It Help With HELPPP I Need Full Details Because Iam Debating Whether To Get It Or Not .
Kashayla W.
Harker Hts, TX
How much is this item typically?
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
I'm curious to know if you really feel a difference in your skin while using this product? Does it serve as a primer or do you still go on with a primer on top of this spray?
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Is this a setting spray that will lock in makeup like the all nighter spray? and what are the benefits of using this?
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
this is labeled as helping with pores but does it really work? i need a good primer that will minimize my pores