BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
I got this on sale and i love it! You can do an everyday look with this as well as a bold look. Theyre very pigmented.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I love my ammo palette i have beautiful green eyes and the colors in this palette work so well together ! Awesome price and product!!
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
This has been the best purchase of the year for me! I just love the way the colors make my eyes pop. And it is so easy to change your look up each day with the 12 colors. Urban Decay has turned into my go to for makeup. it is well worth the money! The makeup lasts all day and still looks great. making me feel great! #bestproductof2015
Amber M.
Had this pallet when it went on sale ! It was my first eye shadow pallet & I absolutely loved it ! I got pan on mostly all the colors ! Very pigmented & stays on all day best if used with urban decay eye concealer !
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
I love the colors in this little pallette. They're very pigmented, iridescent, and so shimmery. Most definitely worth buying!
Leah B.
I love Urban Decay eyeshadows. There are some very beautiful colors in this palette. However they are ALL shimmers so keep that in mind.
Gente Fica Um Esfumado Que VC N Tem Nosao Miga Si Joga Com Tudo Com Essa Paleta Que tudo Bom Pra Vcs BJ Boa Tarde . no
Kimberly P.
Georgia
I love this palette! It is very smooth and the colors are super pigmented. Oil slick is my most used shadow. It is a very rich black with shimmers in it. The pallette is especially great for when you need a strong bold look!
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love this palette. It has a lot of colors to use for several different occasions and outfits. Urban's eyeshadows never crease or fade while wearing. I would recommend to anyone to likes to wear different colors.
Gc C.
This is a great palette for traveling but it's all shimmer shadows. So for people who love all shimmer this is great. It also has the beautiful shades sin, chopper, smog, and maui wowie. The shadows are all very pigmented and last a long time with the primer which the palette comes with. I would recommend it to my friends. The palette is small and very cute. It also includes a brush and includes a mirror.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.