BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Seemon I.
Dhaka
I created this look using the Urban Decay Ammo palette! I find this palette to be very useful in creating colourful looks. The shades are very pigmented and if you spray some Mac fix plus on the eyeshadow brush then it really makes the colour pop!!!!
The glitter I’ve used here is a Chinese one by HenFang. It’s the silvery glitter liner in number 4.

So yeah hope you like this look, it’s quite easy to create! You don’t have to do much for the green as the shades in the palette are quite pigmented so a few taps on the lid with a bit of fix plus does the job! :) Urban Decay Shadow Box Ammo
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I have a soft spot in my heart for this palette, as it was the first eyeshadow palette that I ever used. I was a freshman in high school, and had absolutely no idea what I was doing with eyeshadow, so I only ever used my fingers to apply these shadows...it wasn't great.

Now that I'm an adult and UD has revisited the Ammo palette, I thought I'd give it a try. It's definitely nostalgic, but I'm not terribly impressed with the quality. First of all, the shades in this palette are oddly...not cohesive. This is definitely not a palette you can create a full look with - you'd have to supplement with something else. The shadows themselves apply decently - though I find some of them too chunky for my liking. The fallout is intense.

Back in the day, I was in love with this palette. Now that I'm more experienced with makeup, I'm conflicted. It can be okay for a pop of color, but I think there are better options out there for the money. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Nikki M.
Norton
Fun, dark colors! I’d say these were medium pigment but full of sparkle! UD is one of my favorite brands and will recommend this to everyone! My eyes are brown and can rock all of these shades without a problem! Thank you UD!!!Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
Bee H.
Summerville, SC
A great palette! Not quite made for everyday use but I’ve had a wonderful time playing around with the colors in it. A great value for the price, and highly pigmented colors as well. The shiny colors have a great payout and it’s just a really lovely palette.
Ann K.
Edmonton
I love this little palette of shimmery, pastel eyeshadows! These are great for a more subtle pop of color or for a more intense look! I find these very creamy and smooth and very pretty!
Minerva C.
Love this palette it is so great for a pop of color. Add some fix it spray to it and those color will get brighter. I got it on Ulta when it was on sale and I do not regret that buy, it is still one of my go to palettes.
Selena B.
Kalamazoo
One of my first colorful palettes eye-catching colors great pigment very soft. Was very excited when Uban Decay brought this one back.
Amber D.
Taswell, IN
Really smooth and pigmented just not too much of a fan of the glitter infused shadows. I actually depotted this pallette so I can use it more.
Devshi P.
Waterloo, ON
If you don’t want to deal with glitter and its fall out, you may want to skip this palette, as five of the ten shades have Urban Decay’s signature micro-glitter. What I will say in regards to the fall out is that 90% of it occurs while you apply it, so after you’ve finished the look, you can remove it and while you will see some stray glitter particles throughout the day (I found some on my nose, below it, and elsewhere on my under eye/upper cheek area), it’s not much. But I still found it was a nice palette!
Sierra F.
The colors in this palette are beautiful, however they are not everyday use colors. The pigmentation in the colors are amazing. The main downfall to these colors is that they are not everyday wear. There are like two 2-3 everyday wear colors maybe. Also this palette has no matte colors it's strictly shimmers.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.