BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
😘😘😘 I love this product and its entire line. They make your life easier and more fabulous. It's great and fantastic, so do not hesitate to buy it.
Gianna M.
I actually have an older version of this palette. I can't remember when I got it because it was a gift (and probably kept it longer than I'm supposed to). But the eyeshadows are all still very smooth feeling and have pretty good pigmentation. I don't know if that's due to how old it is or the shadows themselves. Either way, they work very well with the UD eyeshadow primer! All of these shades are either shimmery or glittery. All of them are very beautiful and fairly easy to blend! I can't say I'd repurchase this because I really never reach for this. But it is really pretty and has good quality!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I was on my Ulta app just browsing and this was listed for $16. Of course I had to get it. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to regularly use these colors but I was extremely impressed. The two brown shades are breathtaking. There are three great highlighting colors; gold, white & baby pink/champagne. The light purple and blue are slightly iridescent. The green and black are also very sparkly and shimmery but I don't use them as much. Overall an amazing palette. Fallout is expected from such pigmented shiny shades but a good primer or wetting the shadows or your brush takes care of that.
jessica E.
Garfield, NJ
OMG I Love This Pallet!! I Got it on Sale at Sephora for $16, SO It was a Great Deal and Worth Every Penny!! I Would Have Given it 5 Stars BUT it does Kinda have a lot of Fall out Cause Theese are Very Shimmery Colors, So Thats Why I Do My Eyes first When I'm Working with this Pallet. But overall i really Like it!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Oh my this palette is amazing I've hit pad on a lot of colors and sad that they no longer make it but the colors are great and very pigmented you get the color pay off for sure. I bought this for only $10 and it came with a cool brush and the primer potion worth it
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
This ammo palette was one of the first products i bought from urban decay is not the greatest out there but i love it because of the memories i get
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
This small eyeshadow palette is a big bang !! ( without breaking the bank! ) I originally bought it mostly for the packing, thinking the colors were cute but wouldn't be used much. To my surprise I find myself reaching for it quite often , having fallen in love! Its a very pigmented and bright palette , making your makeup really pop!
Super sweet that it comes with a tiny Urban decay's Primer Potion too. I have oily eyes and for a while I struggled with creasing from other primers. When I tired it I was sold and had to get the real size!
The small brush it comes with is appropriate for the pigments, assuming one would be packing the color onto the lid.
I suggest this purchase!
YOSSY D.
Plaifield, AB
Muy buena paleta de colores muy bellos y el primer también me encanta como te deja el terminando de las sombras
Talita X.
Jacundá, Pará
Esse produto e otimo , recomendo mesmo pois vale a pena ter um produto maravilhoso desse amei muito muitas pessoas tem que conhecer o quanto e ótimo ele .
McKenna B.
I bought this pallete just because it was on sale at ULTA last summer and I love URBAN DECAY products. Even though I didn't buy it for the colors and simply did just to own more of the brand I find myself using it all the time. Its a great sized pallete to fit in a small makeup bag to bring along while traveling.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.