BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Emily L.
Sydney, NSW
Great product amazing quality and is really an awesome product will defiantly buy
Iman A.
I think this is such a cute palette that's perfect for travelling. I have brown eyes and some of the bright shimmers in this palette really make them pop. They're all shimmery or glittery colours which means that even though you'll probably need other eyeshadows to do a complete look, it does add some gorgeous lid colours to your collection. It's a very versatile palette.
monikaeckenrod
Fayetteville
This was my first UD pallet and it led to my love affair with UD! I loved that it also came with eye shadow primer and 24/7 eyeliner.
Sam P.
Antioch, IL
I love this palette because it's so sparkily! polyester bride is my favorite alone with maui wowie. So pigmented, definitely recommend!
jessica E.
Garfield, NJ
OMG I Love This Pallet!! I Got it on Sale at Sephora for $16, SO It was a Great Deal and Worth Every Penny!! I Would Have Given it 5 Stars BUT it does Kinda have a lot of Fall out Cause Theese are Very Shimmery Colors, So Thats Why I Do My Eyes first When I'm Working with this Pallet. But overall i really Like it!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I was on my Ulta app just browsing and this was listed for $16. Of course I had to get it. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to regularly use these colors but I was extremely impressed. The two brown shades are breathtaking. There are three great highlighting colors; gold, white & baby pink/champagne. The light purple and blue are slightly iridescent. The green and black are also very sparkly and shimmery but I don't use them as much. Overall an amazing palette. Fallout is expected from such pigmented shiny shades but a good primer or wetting the shadows or your brush takes care of that.
Gianna M.
I actually have an older version of this palette. I can't remember when I got it because it was a gift (and probably kept it longer than I'm supposed to). But the eyeshadows are all still very smooth feeling and have pretty good pigmentation. I don't know if that's due to how old it is or the shadows themselves. Either way, they work very well with the UD eyeshadow primer! All of these shades are either shimmery or glittery. All of them are very beautiful and fairly easy to blend! I can't say I'd repurchase this because I really never reach for this. But it is really pretty and has good quality!
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
😘😘😘 I love this product and its entire line. They make your life easier and more fabulous. It's great and fantastic, so do not hesitate to buy it.
Brenda T.
This was the first Urban Decay product I ever purchased and its what got me hooked on more high end make up. What I love the most about this palette is the variety of colours available. The 2 on each side are great neutrals, with the ones in the centre being a standard white and black and then the 4 others are brighter for when you want to add a pop of colour. The two purple shades are both really complimenting to brown eyes. The colour payoff on every shade is great, especially with the primer potion that is included. I never knew the difference primer made until I used the sample the palette came with. I have repurchased the primer many times over. The only thing I would have liked to see is a matte shade or two as these are all shimmers.
Karina A.
Porterville, CA
One of my absolute favorites this is my go to pallet I love the colors I really recommend it (:
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.