BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I have a soft spot in my heart for this palette, as it was the first eyeshadow palette that I ever used. I was a freshman in high school, and had absolutely no idea what I was doing with eyeshadow, so I only ever used my fingers to apply these shadows...it wasn't great.

Now that I'm an adult and UD has revisited the Ammo palette, I thought I'd give it a try. It's definitely nostalgic, but I'm not terribly impressed with the quality. First of all, the shades in this palette are oddly...not cohesive. This is definitely not a palette you can create a full look with - you'd have to supplement with something else. The shadows themselves apply decently - though I find some of them too chunky for my liking. The fallout is intense.

Back in the day, I was in love with this palette. Now that I'm more experienced with makeup, I'm conflicted. It can be okay for a pop of color, but I think there are better options out there for the money. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This pallet is so pretty super popping colors do I think it’s worth it probably not because these colors are so rare in your every day make up products that it’s really only in my opinion for something that you would wear when you go out somewhere fun and you don’t use it as much so I don’t think it’s worth it but is super pigmented I did do a YouTube video about this pallet and I did love it it was super pigmented the only thing that I don’t like is that it is not something I would wear every day so I don’t think it is worth that unless you were‘s going to be wearing it for maybe a show you have or every weekend because if you don’t plan on using it I don’t think it’s worth it because you could always get like a little single pallet of a certain color that you’re looking for this is super pigmented
Jennifer W.
This was my very first high-end palette and the very first pilot I ever got from Urban Decay. The brush that came with it honestly is really nice. And I love that it came with their eyeshadow primer which I also enjoy. I really loved some of the shades in this palette where some of the others I ended up only swatching but never using as they weren't really wearable or colors that I would use everyday but they are nice options within the pallet. I love with the palate is magnetic and the packaging is very eye-catching. It is a smaller pallet though smaller than I was expecting but still some really nice shades was in the pallet.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I’ve had this palette for a long time and till today it’s still one my favorite! The colors are very pigmented with low fall out. The white is very white which in some palettes it’s hard to get a white that isn’t pale/translucent. I would recommend this to anyone who likes creating Smokey eyes with color because you can create many smoky types. The pans are small however they last a long time and since the colors are pigmented you only need a little. The brush is useful when using the colors wet
Bee H.
Summerville, SC
A great palette! Not quite made for everyday use but I’ve had a wonderful time playing around with the colors in it. A great value for the price, and highly pigmented colors as well. The shiny colors have a great payout and it’s just a really lovely palette.
Minerva C.
Love this palette it is so great for a pop of color. Add some fix it spray to it and those color will get brighter. I got it on Ulta when it was on sale and I do not regret that buy, it is still one of my go to palettes.
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
Bought this pallet years ago and can't seem to part with it. They are all shimmers but pigmented and fun to play with. There is some fall out but the shadows are super soft so it's nothing I can't handle.
Jaclyn V.
The colors are super pigmented and so incredibly easy to blend The formula is smooth and gorgeous. I am always super satisfied with UD, I would purchase all of their line if I could afford it!
Suzie M.
I gave this product to my sister for her b-day.. just called her to help me fill out this survey ... she gives it a 5 stars ... because she said it was way darker colors than she would have bought herself ..BUT when she went to her reunion she got many comments / questions on yous brand it was ... ( so i guess ... sister does know BEST ... your Welcome Heather ! )
Samari R.
Ohio
Absolutely in love with this product it is worth all of your money the shadows are pigmented to have a good transition colors there is a little bit of fall out but not not really a big deal to me and might be a bigDeal with other people but not with me I also love the primer to the primer is freaking amazing it’s the only prime I use on my eyelids well I did use Mac primer before I discovered this but this primer is just so much better
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.