BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Madison Z.
Oldie but goodie! This palette is full of shimmers so you'd need another palette to go along with it but I'm not complaining! The colors are incredibly pigmented!
Gianna G.
I love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and super pigmented! It's small so it's easy to use when traveling or doing clients' makeup. Urban decay is my go to eyeshadow!
Jennica G.
Bethlehem, GA
Beautiful colors,amazing blend. This is a go to palettefor gorgeous eye looks. This delivered all that I am used to in quality for urban decay with tons of usable shades.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
This small eyeshadow palette is a big bang !! ( without breaking the bank! ) I originally bought it mostly for the packing, thinking the colors were cute but wouldn't be used much. To my surprise I find myself reaching for it quite often , having fallen in love! Its a very pigmented and bright palette , making your makeup really pop!
Super sweet that it comes with a tiny Urban decay's Primer Potion too. I have oily eyes and for a while I struggled with creasing from other primers. When I tired it I was sold and had to get the real size!
The small brush it comes with is appropriate for the pigments, assuming one would be packing the color onto the lid.
I suggest this purchase!
April L.
Findlay, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
This palette = 😍😍😍. This palette has so many great colors and is perfect for a night out. I think the price is comparable to others and the product is better than others!
Rebecca P.
Albuquerque, NM
Disclaimer: I literally bought this because of the skull on the packaging lol
I got this years ago and rarely pick it up. I guess I'm more over a matte/neutral/warm tone gal now that I'm older. The colors are really pretty but just a little too shimmery and too colorful for me. Good color pay off. Some colors have fallout. The little brush this comes with is fab! I use it daily to smudge out liner. I honestly wouldn't repurchasing this because I will never hit pan on any of these shades. High quality though and I've had this for years and the shadows are still soft & smooth- they haven't dried out or cracked at all
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I got this on sale for Black Friday a few years ago. I love it! Besides the fallout, I can’t complain. The colors blend really well, great for dramatic looks. I love the white shade the most. They’re a little shimmery which I like. Very easy to apply. The range of colors is unexpected but you can create a ton of awesome looks with this tiny palette. It’s really worth the price! Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves eyeshadow and would definitely buy again! I’m running out!
Julie M.
Not worth the full price. I got this for about 15$$ on sale at Ulta. I like it, but it isn't amazing. The pigmentation is not the greatest. It has a TON of fall out unless you apply with your fingers. I noticed that the more I use it, the better the colors appear. I am always disappointed by urban decay. I would never pay full price for this. Nyx, a drugstore brand, has better palettes.
Gc C.
This is a great palette for traveling but it's all shimmer shadows. So for people who love all shimmer this is great. It also has the beautiful shades sin, chopper, smog, and maui wowie. The shadows are all very pigmented and last a long time with the primer which the palette comes with. I would recommend it to my friends. The palette is small and very cute. It also includes a brush and includes a mirror.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.