BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Melinda W.
Huron park, Ontario, ON
Bought this palette at sephora opn sale and fell in love with it it has some sparkle and the pigment is very rich good buy also the primer is great and brightens up the colors amazingly
kate k.
Oakville, ON
This is definitely my favorite palette. The colours are intense but can be blended to a soft shimmer or highlight. A single application can last almost a full day without clean-up.
Marlene D.
I got this palette on special and I love it. It pairs very well with other more subtitle shadows to add colour. I would not buy it full price, just because I think ud has better palettes than this one.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
This is a great palette. I got this while it was on sale and am pretty pleased with all the colours. Can't give it 5 stars because you do end up with glitter fallout all over.
Mel G.
I love the intensity of this palette, it's perfect if you want a stand-out look and steal the show with just your eyes. It also stays on quite long without creasing, so that's a definite plus.
andrea m.
Wow nunca lo he probado en estos tonos pero lo he visto y oído los colores se me hacen super padres y llamativos aparte de que se ven que dejan un tono super intenso
Alexandra C.
I like this palette quite a bit but I find that the shadows are very glittery and they don't last the entire day. You do need to use a good primer with it. Beautiful shades though!
Yasmine F.
All the eye shadow colors you will ever need are right in that palette.It's small and can be easily carried in your handbag without you having to worry that it may open.

Checkout my blog of this product
glamxur.Blogspot.cm
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB
Fantastic set of shades; I've got a couple I use daily and a couple that are fun when I'm feeling a bit more adventurous. They're all a little sparkly though, so if you're looking for matte, you might want something else.
Michelle S.
I find urban decay shadows to be so pigmented that they are immovable once placed and really hard to blend out. I also think that they have way too much fallout.
Tasha P.
Wooster, OH
How is this palette's pigment? Great for every day wear?
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this palatte? I missed the launch and can't find it on the website, Sephora or Ulta.
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
This pallet looks amazing!! How well is the pigments in it??
Kayla H.
BUCKHANNON, WV
How is this eye shadow? Is it better than others you've used? How is the quality and price?
dreaa l.
I want to purchase this but is it worth purchasing??