BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Katelynn 🎀.
Barrie
Love this pallette! Colors really pop and last a long time. I enjoy using them mostly for my night life but can manage to smuggle them into my office job too sometimes
Saabira B.
I love this palette because the colours are so pigmented. It amazing compared to some of the other brands. Once you use a white eye shadow base it last so much longer.
Sheilagh O.
I love this palette for a variety of looks. Beautiful winter shades of purple and burgundy, and summery green turquoise with a nice selection neutrals. If you want mattes this won't be your cup of tea as they are all shimmery and some have outright glitter. I often pair this with my Pur Mineral Soul Mattes palette or the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics.
My only negative is the fallout of glitter from several shades. Saddest of all is the shade Maui Wowie, which is the loveliest pale gold shade with silver glitter. Sadly by the end of the day that silver glitter has migrated all over my face!
layan y.
ajman
Amazing! This product is pure life! The eye shadows are really good pressed and economic! With the colors you can do such a piece of art from your eyes and you will be more glamorous than ever! Highly recommended!
Emily R.
Red Deer, AB
This palette has the perfect selection of colours. It has bronze, dark, and coloured shades. I am able to achieve a variety of looks in conjunction with other palettes and with this palette on its own. The shadows are highly pigmented, blend easily, and stay in place with an eyeshadow primer.
Laleska C.
las sombras de esta marca son super pigmentadas totalmente rercomendadas mas aun si lo complementas con el primer de la misma marca urban decay te durara mas tiempo, y tendras un maquillaje verdaderamente sostificado mate y sobre todo duradero
SASSAFRASS N.
I find all Urban Decay product's are either home run's or epic fails.
In the case of this Ammo Pallet I love it!
Each is well packed with pigment and I like the shade choices. I had to pay double the price listed here, around $67.00 Canadian but even so it's money well spent.
Lesley J.
UK
I can not even begin to explain how much I love urban decay. The colours in this palette are amazing, they go on so smooth they are almost buttery if that makes sense. The quality of the eyeshadows are just amazing. Highly recommend this palette.
Aprilrose M.
Amazing pigment. Great colors. They stay on all day. Go on smooth limited fallout. Beautiful packaging. Comes with a great little brush. I love this product and company
Emily r.
I'm so in love with this eye shadow palette. They are so soft, pastal and vibrant. I love how I can use these eyeshadows wet or dry. They blend so easily together. I also love the primer that comes with the palette!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.