BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Amy C.
UD are my favourite brand and I love all products from them especially eyeshadows! I do like this palette but i feel that the colour selection can be hard to work with, the orange tones are lovely but it just isn't a versatile palette. That doesn't mean it's bad! Just that you won't use it often.
Kyle H.
Worcester
I love this product as they are very pigmented and easy to work with. The packaging is very intriguing and as I’ve got brown eyes it makes me stand out as I use it a lot. I would recommend because they are lovely colours too!
Leah W.
Holsworthy
Great colours, well pigmented. The primer really helps hold shadow in place. Blends really beautifully. Well worth the price tag. Would definitely buy again as really love UD products. Highly recommend.
Ayesh N.
Loveeeeeeee it i m biggest fan of urban decay eyeshadows yea it us lil pricey but worth the money i like the packaging too my eye color is brown and it is awesome color pay off yes i ill buy it again
Brenda T.
This was the first Urban Decay product I ever purchased and its what got me hooked on more high end make up. What I love the most about this palette is the variety of colours available. The 2 on each side are great neutrals, with the ones in the centre being a standard white and black and then the 4 others are brighter for when you want to add a pop of colour. The two purple shades are both really complimenting to brown eyes. The colour payoff on every shade is great, especially with the primer potion that is included. I never knew the difference primer made until I used the sample the palette came with. I have repurchased the primer many times over. The only thing I would have liked to see is a matte shade or two as these are all shimmers.
Danielle C.
Hamilton, PA
I bought so many of these palettes!! Chopper, Maui, and a few others are some of my favourite eyeshadows of all time! The palette was very small and sleek. Easy to travel with- love it so much!!
Shaista Y.
melbourne
urban decay is the best eyeshadow pallets it’s improved already. It’s pigmented and amazing. I’ve repeat this product. Amazing packaging worth paying. I love this and would buy again if needed. Love this pallets❤❤️️😊
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this little palette of shimmery, pastel eyeshadows! These are great for a more subtle pop of color or for a more intense look! I find these very creamy and smooth and very pretty!
Katelynn 🎀.
Barrie
Love this pallette! Colors really pop and last a long time. I enjoy using them mostly for my night life but can manage to smuggle them into my office job too sometimes
Saabira B.
I love this palette because the colours are so pigmented. It amazing compared to some of the other brands. Once you use a white eye shadow base it last so much longer.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.