BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Gisselle M.
Mi primer paleta de urban decay me favino sus colores la utilizo a diario me encanta no eh encontrado alternativas para conpararla me encanta su empaque por lo linda que esta
Sadaf J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Honestly, this palette is gorgeous. The pigmentation the shades the smell, the packaging all amazing. I strongly recommend buying this palette if you don't and it is discontinued you will most definitely regret it.
Micaele A.
Esta é uma paleta extremamente versátil. Você pode passar de um olhar para um olhar selvagem para uma noite for.  Como sombras são finas de cetim e brilho, então não espere um olhar fosco.  Como sombras são bem pigmentadas, então uma paleta dura muito tempo, apesar do tamanho menor. ganhei um da minha amiga e ele é meu xodó, não largo por nada
Jenny L.
Hale village , Liverpool
I have not used this exact palette but a limited edition one very similar and I wish urban decay still stocked it unfortunately I cannot remember the name of it. The eye primer is brilliant! Goes on nice and smooth and does what it’s meant to makes your eye shadow last all day long. I can not fault the pigment and wear of urban decay eyeshadows I get why there is so much hype!
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
This was one of my first high end purchases and it's an amazing shimmery eyeshadow pallet. It wasn't too pricey being only 35 Canadian and it's so buttery and blendable on the eyes. And it's been 2 years and I still haven't hit pan on Sin which is my favourite color! It works for Simple looks and a hot smoky eye as well! Love it!
Meg P.
Very soft shadows with great colour payoff and I haven't had any trouble with fallout with this palette. Was very affordable as I managed to snag it on sale at Sephora and no regrets about this purchase.
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
I bought this on sale a few years ago. It's super cute and the colors are sweet. Very suitable for a teenager or someone using eyeshadow for the first time. I have brown eyes and this works fine but because it's not long lasting or particularly pigmented I wouldn't buy it again.
Helen M.
stirling
Absolutely love these little palettes! I had them all when they were out! They are super compact and great size shadows as I never use tonnes of the same shadow (too many beauts out there to stick to the same ones all the time!) it's a shame these are not made anymore!!
Laaibah K.
London
I am in loveee with the urban decay eyeshadow palett I think the price is ok. I don't think they have to improve it in any way! The packaging is beautiful- as always and I love the way the applicator is super soft
Amy C.
UD are my favourite brand and I love all products from them especially eyeshadows! I do like this palette but i feel that the colour selection can be hard to work with, the orange tones are lovely but it just isn't a versatile palette. That doesn't mean it's bad! Just that you won't use it often.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.