BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Adriana M.
Love how it looks! Just would like the colors to look more dark when applied
shabana a.
Torrance, CA
This is so beautiful the product and the packaging itself!!! long lasting too
jo l.
Lorain, Oh
One of my "go to" palettes. The shadows go on so smooth and blend so well.
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
I would love to try this palette. The colors look so amazing and pigmented.
Seemon I.
Dhaka
I created this look using the Urban Decay Ammo palette! I find this palette to be very useful in creating colourful looks. The shades are very pigmented and if you spray some Mac fix plus on the eyeshadow brush then it really makes the colour pop!!!!
The glitter I’ve used here is a Chinese one by HenFang. It’s the silvery glitter liner in number 4.

So yeah hope you like this look, it’s quite easy to create! You don’t have to do much for the green as the shades in the palette are quite pigmented so a few taps on the lid with a bit of fix plus does the job! :) Urban Decay Shadow Box Ammo
Devshi P.
Waterloo, ON
If you don’t want to deal with glitter and its fall out, you may want to skip this palette, as five of the ten shades have Urban Decay’s signature micro-glitter. What I will say in regards to the fall out is that 90% of it occurs while you apply it, so after you’ve finished the look, you can remove it and while you will see some stray glitter particles throughout the day (I found some on my nose, below it, and elsewhere on my under eye/upper cheek area), it’s not much. But I still found it was a nice palette!
H.A.beauty1 H.
Really loves these eyeshadows form urban decay, they are very long lasting shadows. I would really recommend these shadows as they are very high quality, I got by palette online. However you can buy they palettes from stores to
Shelly F.
Kings Heath, Birmingham
A really cute little palette. I love the design and the mirror inside is very handy. It comes with a tube of primer potion which is amazing and the eyeshadows themselves are beautiful. It is all shimmer so you do need another matte palette for a full eye look. It’s nicely laid out with similar colours opposite each other but the pans are slightly small. Overall for a good brand, it is worth the money esp as you get the primer too.
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
I had one of these and every color was panned! Extremely travel friendly, pigmented, smooth, long lasting and capable of taking you from day to night to afterhours. Urban decay "mini" palettes, especially with brushes or applicators (more recently brushes thankfully) were my first "real" palettes and I'll always have a special place in my makeup heart for them.
Chelsey W.
Olive Road , Norwich
I particularly love the copper shades in this palette and how well they go on with the eyeshadow primer. The shimmery tones are perfect for all year round. The only issue is the powder is quite lose therefore falls off your lids and on to your face fairly easily (a setting spray does help with this!)
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.