BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Allie C.
Humble, TX
This is my go to palette so often because it does have a few fun colors and the neutrals I love this for holiday looks, everyday looks, I've hit pan on a few colors in mine and I will need to repurchase soon that's how much I love this!
Abby W.
Bellingham
These colors are so beautiful and sparkly. The only downside is there is a lot of fallout. I am a repeat user of UD eyeshadows and don't usually see very many of their products having a fallout problem. I wouldn't buy this palette again because I have some very similar shades (the greens, blues, purples, etc) in another palette.
syeda y.
I got the whole set for $12 on black Friday. A STEAL!! it would retail for probably thirty five and I would still buy it for that price. Very nice shimmery pallete. It has Marrons and even forest greens!! Reminds me of ABH Mario palette and ABH modern Renaissance!!!!
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I love this eye shadow. It's super pigmented and I usually stick to more of the earth tone hues but my youngest daughter talked me into "branching out" and I tried this and fell in love! Now I can feel comfortable wearing bright colors whether it's in my clothing apparel or makeup so this worked out perfect for me. It's a super product.
Laura H.
West Warwick, RI
This was an impulse buy. It's okay but every shade has glitter in it. You cannot do one look with these shadows as you have to use something else to get a matte look with a little shimmer. It's at the bottom of my palette pile for a reason
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
No es la clase de sombras que compraria, pero fueron mi primera elección por varias opciones, 1) la marca la he probado antes y poseen productos de calidad, 2) suelo tener paletas con colores nudes, y necesitaba colores mas vivos y brillantes para un maquillaje de Halloween, realmente no me arrepiento de elegirla.
Cheyenne M.
Jersey Shore, PA
This palette has so many beautiful different shadows!! It was my first ever eyeshadow palette and for how small it was you could get so many different eye looks with the different colors. The only thing is it needs one or two matte shades but other then that it's beautiful!!
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
This was my first Urban Decay eyeshadow palette and it began a love affair with the brand that has continued for a decade. These shadows are so versatile, highly pigmented, silky smooth and blendable. Even though it appears to be a smaller palette, these shadows last FOREVER. Would highly recommend!
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I love this palette, I got one of its first incarnations years ago there are very deep groves in a few colors. Last call has to be my favorite, I use it with a cream colored shimmer in the inside corner, last call in the middle and a smudge of black at the outside corner I call it my dark pixie.
madison d.
lincon
i loved this product the one bad thing about it is that it was really pricey i would not buy it again because of the price, it is very easy to apply and the wild color and do much pigment and they  worked perfectly i would recommend it a good product but it on the pricey side
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.