What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This was one of the first palettes I ever bought myself. It was on sale and I have been buying products from them since. There is always a brush in the palettes which is nice and I like their brushes.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
First of all, the primer is amazing! I have green eyes and a love plying with the colors in this pallet to try to compliment that. I mostly use this for special occasions, but I will definitely buy again
Kaylie B.
Conowingo , MD
I was so excited for this product and so very sad after I tried it. The colors are BEAUTIFUL but not pigmented at all. The palette itself looks flawless though. The colors are very very hard to blend.
Samantha B.
Chickamauga, GA
This was my very first high end makeup purchase and I’m so glad I did. The shadows are pigmented and last a long time even without primer. I also find little to no fall out. I love Urban Decay shadows.
Kandi C.
AWESOME!!! Love this product and the colors. It is great and affordable. It is worth the money and able to define your eyes with any color as possible. Don't have to use much product on brush. It is in a nice package. I am willing to buy this product again.
Brittany P.
['Cheswick', ''], PA
Beautiful palette! I love the versatile colors and they go on really smoothly! I even use some of the darker colors as a liner! I'm still using my first palette and I purchased it about a year ago
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I haven't used this urban decay palette but I have another naked palette they have and I love it it has so much pigmentation in it. The colors look absolutely beautiful on your eyes because they go on thick and creamy
sanaz j.
round rock , TX
I love these! The eyeshadow primer really helps it allows for an easier application and helps the eyeshadow last longer and does not let it smudge. The shadows also have wonderful colors.
Michaela G.
I liked this palette, but some of the colors are a little different. The colors were hard to match with. But overall it was easy to apply, although i only used 3 of the color.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
I love urban decay eyeshadows. They have amazing pigment, very little fallout, and lasts ALL day long. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good palette for fun and colorful looks.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.