BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I was so excited to get this but i haven't used it as much as i thought i would. I love the colors and their nicely pigmentef as we've come to expect from U.D. I just use it mostly for base colors though. I really need to get it bsck out and play more 😍
Courtney C.
Manchester , NH
This palette is cute and compact. With everything you need rolled all into one, it makes it perfect for traveling. I find Urban Decay to be of great value, and my brand of choice. They never seem to fall short.
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
This palette is so amazing in my opinion.The colors are great it has neutral colors but also wild bold colors so i have many eye looks to go for with this palette. I will definitely buy it again when i need it
Brenda S.
San Antonio, TX
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who gets into the Halloween sport and does their own makeup. It's so pigmented and it has dark and bright colors. Plus the packaging is so cute very Halloween!
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
I will always be a fan of Urban Decay's eye shadows. I love the colors and textures in this palette. It lasts long and it's easy to apply. I have blue eyes and this palette works great and makes them pop!
Destiny C.
This is a cute little palette that I picked up from Urban Decay website when it as on sale. Although there's too much glitter in the eyeshadows, they are pigmented and soft. They blend well and last long.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This pallet is so fun. It has such nice basic colors with gold and pale pinks and then dark colors like purple and black. You really could make so many looks from this pallet. It has a lot of glitter in it
Kelsey H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is probably my all time favorite eye shadow pallet I’ve used so far! I love the mix between bright and neutral colors and it’s very pigmented and stays on for a long time! I will definitely use again!
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I’m in love with this set. I love that the primer comes with it but I also love all the colors that come in pallet. The colors are sooooo pigmented and blend well. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
Don’t even second guess purchasing urban decays eyeshadows. They’re awesome! If you’ve ever tested out the naked palettes then you should already know these are great! Always pricey but always worth it!!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.