Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
BY URBAN DECAY
4.53 / 5 based on 924 Reviews
A relaunch of one of our most iconic palettes EVER, this set features ten best-selling shadow shades—from neutral to vivid to all-out smoky.
A revamped version of our Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box, this baby mixes the best of old-school UD (ten all-time best-selling shades) and new (our longest-lasting shadow formula EVER). It comes fully loaded with TEN shades no Urban Decay junkie should be without--from neutral to vivid to all-out smoky. Pair up the vertically color-coordinated duos or channel your inner artist to create multihued looks that are all your own.
Every Eyeshadow features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
If you’re a hard-core UD junkie, you probably already noticed that we reworked the design elements from the original palette. This version features a metallic purple skull on the front, intricately woven out of animals, flowers, pistols, swords and other UD elements. Inside, skulls, snakes and flowers collide to create a dreamy backdrop for the mesmerizing array of shadows. We also replaced the old sponge-tip applicator with a shadow brush and added a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion—to keep whatever looks you dream up vibrant and crease-free around the clock.
What You See Is What You Get:
Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Mildew (mossy green shimmer w/gold shift), Oil Slick (black matte w/silver micro-glitter), Last Call (metallic plum), Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Maui Wowie (metallic golden beige w/silver glitter), Shattered (turquoise shimmer w/gold shift), Polyester Bride (white snow shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Grifter (sheer lavender shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Sin (champagne shimmer).see more...
Top Questions See all 205 Q&A
Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
- "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
- "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
- "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
- "If you do decide to get this palette, make sure you get the combo the primer will make your eye shadow last until you decide to remove it. " in 9 reviews
- "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Colors weren’t very pigmented on brown skin tones. Would fade away over time and really would t stand out. Need to use a primer for these before hand.
This is such a fun set of colors. I like nude pallets and bright crazy colored pallets, but this one is happy medium. It's the everyday color palette.
I would get this for a teenager or so someone who is just starting in makeup...it's a lot of shimmers. I don't feel the product stayed on long at all.
Not a fan of the colors, the packaging looks rather tacky. Color pay off is nice but needs a primer for sure. Pretty powdery formula. Hardly used mine
I love this palette! I like the variety of colors for people with brown eyes. Sometimes the plain smokey eye needs a little extra with some more color.
Simplemente los colores son geniales, me encantan.... son colores vibrantes y sobre todo si los mezclas bien hace ver una mirada exótica y glamorosa!
This is one of my favorite pallets mines falling apart it’s great colors for blue eyes blends really well i love the ashy tons there dark i love them
So not impressed with this palette. The brush it can explain with was crap, the pigment wasn't there for me at All. Thank goodness I got it on sale!
I absolutely love this pallets. It's one of my favorite pallets ever. All the colors are bright and blend so well. I use this pallet almost everyday.
i like this palette a lot but i would not purchase it until i owned one of the naked palettes, these colors are not nearly as wearable for every day
Q & A
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
How well do these colors pop or stay on throughout the day if you happen to not use primer for some reason?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos