BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
This is a great palette. I love the colors and the texture. You do need to mix with mattes to get a complete look because this is a completely shimmery palette.
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
I purchased mines when it was on sell. I was very happy with the pigment and color payoff. I use at least one shade from the palette with ever eye look I do..
lisa d.
Enterprise, MS
Fun little palette to travel with. Can make many different looks with this. The packaging is nice and it's worth the price. Great quality eyeshadow as always.
Jenn L.
Ardmore, PA
The cutest little palette! Comes with amazing shades that are vibrantly colored and sparkly! I love using urban decay shadows, I think they’re super pigmented.
Stephanie H.
Hawthorne, CA
Loved the colors because they are so shimmery and pigmented. They swatch so easily and blend easily as well. I love using this pallet for dramatic smokey looks
marlene j.
Omg I love this pallet and the primer that comes with it. The primer keeps the eyeshadow bright and it doesn't cake up or crease up. The colors are so amazing
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love how pigmented this palette is and the variety of color combinations to achieve the right look. The brush that comes with it and the primer is great too.
emily p.
I have not yet had the opportunity to try this out but am dying to i have heard nothing but good things about this palette and would love to try it for myself
sheily M.
When I first bought it I was so Happy to use it as I saw so many videos on YouTube about I and I honestly fell in love with this pallette it looks really good.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This is the first makeup palette I ever received. I got it about 5 years ago and the shadows have held up great. It is a great palette for some pops of color.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.