What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "In the end I think it's worth it because the colors just look amazing on the eye and they last all day especially if they, or any shadow, are used with an eye primer." in 6 reviews
  • "OTHER than that its very pigmented and comes with a eyeshadow concealer which is a plus and a small brush inside. " in 5 reviews
  • "the colors in this eyeshadow palette are amazing, they last a long time alongside this primer and the brush is a great addition to this set." in 5 reviews
  • "Also, this palette comes with a small brush and primer potion so you have most of what you need to do a great eyeshadow." in 5 reviews
Brett M.
I'm a big fan of Urban Decay, their products tend to be a little expensive but in this case you get what you pay for. Great pigmentation and super blendable.
Shorty G.
Lewisville, TX
Love the eye shadow colors very pigmented and easy to apply on dont need alot of product on the rush. The primer cream came very handy also it works great 👍
Samantha B.
Love! Urban decays pallets never let me down!! I have brown eyes, but have used this on all eye colors and have no problems blending for the perfect look!
Anna L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have almost every urban decay eyeshadow palette ever made. I love this one because it's smaller and can go with me in my purse. The shadows are amazing.
Emily😻 R.
I’ve heard results of this pallet and they said it’s very beautiful and good packaging. I would love to see it in person and review some thought about it.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This was my first palette, Good pigmentation & nice colors but I never use. My only complains is the colors is very colorful for use daily.. But is Good!!
Ashley W.
Connersville, IN
Great quality and pigmentation. Must have palette for pops of color and colorful looks! Get it! You won't regret it I promise! Great value for the price!
Jess M.
Medford, NY
These shimmers are fabulous. Definitely my go-to palette! So versatile with these colors and the pigmentation is gorgeous. Urban Decay has yet to fail me!
Kayla R.
Wheelersburg , OH
This was my first ever pallet it’s a great starter pallet if you like the shades little fall out easy to use great value it was purchased on their website
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Me encanta guua son unas de mi preferidas son real mente sorpredente la cositesia que tienen Urban Decay Naked Palette las amo i la recomiendo 💘
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.