BY URBAN DECAY

What You See Is What You Get:

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I can't even explain how much I love Urban Decay and how amazingly pigmented and SMOOTH their shadows are! Super blend-able and just top notch to work with!" in 168 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely worship Urban Decay's eye shadow products, and this is without question their best palette in my opinion. With a wide variety of color combinations, you can wear it from day to night, from cocktail parties to work at the office; if you like shadows, it's got you covered! The Ammo Palette is amazing, eye shadow greatness all wrapped up with a pretty little sparkly bow :) " in 76 reviews
  • "I purchased this by accident and I am so happy with it. This is my every day wear. It is long lasting!" in 28 reviews
Amanda B.
Bridgeport, NY
Absolutely love this pallet. Eyeshadows are smooth and buttery. Blend amazingly and look gorgeous. I use this 3-4 times a week in all my makeup looks.. Deff a recommend.
Patrice H.
I am an Urban Decay addict and this palette is gorgeous. It has a variety of colors that can create a multitude of different looks. I caught this at Sephora for $16 and I couldn't pass it up!
Bella M.
This was my very first Urban Decay pallet and I have to say it changed my life and how I did makeup! There are so many great colors in this pallet, I think its a great starter for everyone!
Erin K.
Bath, ME
This is the palette that started it all for me. I absolutely fell in love with Urban Decay after this and appreciate upper end makeup more because of this palette.
Adora G.
Brentwood, CA
I am in love with all of the colors that come in this palette! They are so versatile and can be made into many different looks. I've had it for two days now and am so glad I got it.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
This palette has some great colors. Like the fact that this one comes with some sort of applicator, as some of them do not. I do wish that some of these colors weren't shimmery.
Leticia V.
Yuma, AZ
Best $16 I've ever spent. I love this eyeshadow palette. the colors are beautiful and very easy to apply. i always the eyeshadow primer that it came with so they stay on all day.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
miami, FL
I love Urban Decay! This palette has beautiful colors. They also stay for a long time and if you use the UD primer your eye makeup will last until you decide to removed. All the color are so easy to blend. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
This is a great palette. I love the colors and the texture. You do need to mix with mattes to get a complete look because this is a completely shimmery palette.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
I LOVED this palette. Oh my god. Some of the prettiest shades and the pigmentation? Oh my. If you haven't tried this, go buy it and youll see how amazing it is.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
What is your favorite product of urban decay?
Bella M.
Which color in the Ammo Palette is your fave??
jen c.
Is this one of those pallets that you only use 1 or 2 colors from?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel about the eyeshadow brush? what about the primer?
Sandi E.